Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cyrine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello eveyone :))
My name is cyrine, I am not indian but i love all about India!
Iam 23 years old and live in Europ.

I watch pavitra ristha, IPKKND, EHMMBH, and punar vivah and now Phir Subah Hogi.

Favourite telly actors: Barun, karanvir, karan sing grover, harshad, drashti, sanaya, Rithvik and Asha negi and many many more...
Why I watch phir subah Hogi: because it is different from Other shows, it is controversial and treat to watch the awesome acting by sugni and Gulabiya. Iam also looking forward for Adi and sugnis love-hate relationship. Adi is handsome!
ujwala566 thumbnail
Hi
I'm Ujwala
age 17
DOB 24-9-1994
I live in India
I am watching this show because it has an interesting storyline and I'm a huge fan on Anuj Sachdeva, the lead actor of the show.
hazelnut thumbnail
Hello everyone! ^^

Me Hazel and I live in North America.

I watch several shows such as Saathiya, Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli, Choti Bahu, Diya Aur Baati Hum, Punar Vivah, and more.. but, I've never missed a second (okay... :( me exaggerating) so far of Phir Subah Hogi ^^,

I wanted to watch it because of several reasons - different & interesting story surrounding this young girl, captivating promos, the actress who plays Gulabiya was in a show I liked to watch a long time ago (Piya ka Ghar), having read it's a real social issue the show portrays, and last of all, because of Varun Badola as Thakur Vikram Singh ^^,

I can tell you all it'll be the first serial I'll be watching every single episode of (thankfully it has subtitles !) ^^
Edited by hazelnut - 12 years ago
im_suchithra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello Guys!!!!

This is Suchithra... Living in India.

I love thus show because it concentrates on the social issues.

Saima2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi evry1 my name is saima
 I live in uk
RadhapriyaG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi
Name: Rads
Live in South Africa
Love Ashish Kapoor nd DEK๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by RadhapriyaG_01 - 11 years ago
khushee0903 thumbnail
heyaโ˜บ๏ธ
I am khushee 4m mumbai 18 yrs ๐Ÿ˜Š
I love watching D3,humsein hai lyf,phirr subah hogiii,parichay nd dil se di hai dua :)๐Ÿ˜‰
marylin thumbnail
Name :  marylin       
From  :   manila
Likes :   CB 2  , AB  , PSH and k- dramas -  Full House. Autumn in my Heart , Winter Sonata
Edited by marylin - 11 years ago
Liveup59 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm Lily & I live in the Pacific region...I just got interested in PSH  this week...My favorite hindi TV serial is PR and now PSH has captured my interest...love the acting of Sugni, her mum & Vikram...thanks PSH team for the entertainment...thank you India ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
krishradha28 thumbnail
Hi I'm shania

I recently started watching this, and I'm glad I got to know the entire story because I had only watched some parts. Thanks to the dev team for the index for videos and updates.

I live in the us-est.