MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

There have been whispers this past week that Manisha Koirala may be doing a film with Ram Gopal Verma. And Mirror can now tell you that the actress, who was last seen in director Onir's critically acclaimed film I Am, will be next seen in Verma's sequel to Bhoot which is likely to be shot in 3D.

Confirming the news, Manisha said, "I am very happy with my role in the film. With every film, if you have a good director, you go on to become a better actor. Like in Company, my role was very, very cool.

A source close to the film revealed, "While Manisha has signed on the dotted line, the leading man for Bhoot 2 is yet to be finalised."The original Bhoot starred Ajay Devgn and Ramu's ex Urmila Matondkar, whom Manisha will replace in the sequel. "Verma has an excellent rapport with Manisha since the days of Company. He rates her very highly as an actress. Manisha too loves Ramu's work and regards him as a fine director," said the source.

Meanwhile, we've learnt that the shooting of Bhoot 2, which revolves around a six-yearold girl named Allayna, has already started. In addition to Manisha, the film will also star Chakravarthy and south actress Madhushalini.

The sequel will be shot with a new and economically-priced 3D camera and will most likely hit theatres in August this year.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Manisha-Koirala-in-Bhoot-sequel/articleshow/12686292.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Good that she will be back.
good luck to manisha...she is a good actress but she can't replace URMILA...urmila won major awards for her role in the prequel that was an awe inspiring performance...urmila harmed herself during the shoot. dats commitment 
Great. Some one that can act is making a come back. Hallelujah! ðŸ˜†
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

Great. Some one that can act is making a come back. Hallelujah! ðŸ˜†

dexter?? tu bhi!! nahinn! LOL

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

dexter?? tu bhi!! nahinn! LOL

I was talking about Kajol and Sri dev re....😆😆 I don't like Kajol's hamfest and SriDevi's voice. ðŸ˜†
They'll be saving a ton of money on makeup and costumes. She can bring her wardrobe.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

I was talking about Kajol and Sri dev re....😆😆 I don't like Kajol's hamfest and SriDevi's voice. ðŸ˜†

LOL haha ok😆😆

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

LOL haha ok😆😆

Yeah. I don't think much of Karishma as an actress but she has never bothered me. I Love Kareena more though. Sorry... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Yeah. I don't think much of Karishma as an actress but she has never bothered me. I Love Kareena more though. Sorry... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

lol that is fine, to each its own! I can see how Karisma could have botthered people with her earlier movies, with very bad fashion sense and all, however I am sure u liked her in Shakti, Zubeidda and Fiza??