Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinit_fan thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hi vinnie di....  and DD di  do u actually belive that LL cried..???? mujhe to yakeen hi nahin hota.... πŸ˜• Edited by vinit_fan - 17 years ago
vinnie-thepooh thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinit_fan

hi vinnie di....  and DD di  do u actually belive that LL cried..???? mujhe to yakeen hi nahin hota.... πŸ˜•

well its hard to believe par magamachh ke aansoo sune hain naπŸ˜‰

Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks vinit..that's pretty sad..but i'm actually happy that SR are out..i didnt think they deserved to be here
Anuradha thumbnail
Thanks vinit.. 😊

So, one more emotional AV.. Better luck Rajeev..

Way to go.. I am sure u will succeed
chatbuster thumbnail
for all we know, that veto decision might come to haunt the GG. they expressly played King with someone's career and fortunes, overturning public verdict. good to feel a sense of power. but hope they can also feel good about themselves when they look back.
advil thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatbuster

for all we know, that veto decision might come to haunt the GG. they expressly played King with someone's career and fortunes, overturning public verdict. good to feel a sense of power. but hope they can also feel good about themselves when they look back.

I hope it haunts them for a long long time😑.. the use of the first veto..How could they use it so early i n the competition and that too for ...khair.. they should have used it for PH

ranig thumbnail
I am happy that Rajeev and Sanchali are out. They were not performing as well as they should of. I think based on voice alone, Rajeev will get somewhere. He still has tremendous support to get this far.
advil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaadoogar

This is the best post today.

I agree..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

aiks thumbnail
Leslie ko rona bhi aata hai? πŸ˜†
punjini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Leslie ko sirf pony tail banana aata hai.