Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Matchline

Sad SR are out; they should've got through to finals. From beginning, I supported SR coz I believed in Rajeev's voice and Sanchali's singing capability (manages high notes better than other girls in EMAET). Other pairs are not so appealing. Sharib seems to sing ok, but his voice is not good (bit shouty). Banjo doesn't sing well. Aishwarya's voice sounds pretty ordinary. Ujjaini is singing weird lately; sur sometimes in whirlwind as she tries her individual style.

So, now I will not vote for either UA or BS; all SR supporters wouldn't like to vote now. I think EMAET is now really unexciting as a promising pair has left. Leslie has rightly believed in Rajeev's voice, hence cried. However, they could have given better stars and comment as SR did well and Rajeev sang well in the previous week. First, they used veto too early for SI, then for BS whom they have normally given less stars and also said didn't sing well (remember when Sharib had a row with show musicians about wrong song selection when they sang poorly). Don't care much who wins now.

I agree with U 100 %.Now,it doesn't matter who wins.

Kanta80 thumbnail
I gotta admit Rajeev's last song was superb. It was really soulful.
ppa88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kanta80

I gotta admit Rajeev's last song was superb. It was really soulful.

Very true.