Priyal's sweet,but she's not Katrina:Ashish Kapoor

Posted: 12 years ago

He is tall and has one of the most chiselled bodies in Tellytown. Given his acting skills, this model was bound to make it to the small screen too.

After stints in Behenein, Shhh Koi Hai, Emotional Atyachar, Ashish Kapoor is currently doing two shows -Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai and Dekha Ek Khwaab. Ashish says the only secret behind his great body, is "good food, proper sleep and a disciplined workout." In a chat he talks about the challenges of doing telly shows and girlfriend Priyal Gor.

Ashish who's playing a hot headed prince in DEK, "loves" that character "because I get to portray every single emotion possible for a human being. He is a mix - he is jealous, arrogant and mean on one hand, on the other hand he is sweet and caring, protective. His relationship with every single character is different. So he's a mixed bag."

Although Ashish, who has actually studied interior designing, has been part of the glam world for a few years now, he still connects to his dreams strongly. He says, "I want to open a gymnasium one day, with a small restaurant inside it; both designed by me!" As talk to veers to showbiz matters, Ashish says, "I had been modelling for sometime and now I am a part of two shows. I am satisfied with the kind of work that I am doing. But this is just the beginning. There is a lot more to do." Ask him about his future plans and he says, "I want to do movies. I got offers for two films recently but I did not like the script so I refused them. I want to do reality shows that deal with adventures, something like Survivor."

Ashish tells us why he is an easy person to work with when he says, "I have given my 100% to all shows till date which is why I think I have been with them till the end. I feel I have done a good amount of shows with good people. I can safely say I look good and I am also a no-tantrums guy. I can shoot continuously without complaining. In fact, there was a time when I shot for 128 days without a break." But with the hectic schedule that comes hand-in-hand with a good show, does he ever feel the pressure? Ashish replies, "It is not about the pressure. But I miss my family because I stay alone in Mumbai. It has been a while since I met any of my friends. There was a time when I did not go home for 14-15 months. But now thankfully, my parents visit me at times so things are easier."

Ashish, who had once said that he wanted a girlfriend like Katrina Kaif, is reportedly dating his co-star Priyal Gor. But ask him about Priyal and he becomes guarded at once, "Priyal's a very honest person and a sweet girl." Prod him more and he frankly says, "I am not very comfortable to talk about her. But no one can match Katrina!"

DL:  http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Priyals-sweet-but-shes-not-Katrina-Ashish-Kapoor/articleshow/12652065.cms 

sorry if already shared ! mods can combine both the topics :)

Edited by thejazzgal - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thxs for sharing ...❤️ AK
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awweee AKKK loveee youuu
realllyy cuttee interviewww

ur shoo shweettt muuaahhh

hhaayyyeee ab katrinaaa ban jayen ham sab ladkiyan plastic surgery kerwa k ahaha
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks dear, 4 sharing and luved ak's pic
Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice interview tfs.So katrina fan good choice Ashish but Priyal has natural beauty.
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh i din know ...he n Priyal are togther is it ???

anyway, tfs
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I personally prefer priyal, she seems naturally beautiful.. I've seen pics of both Katrina and Priyal without make-up, and Priyal looks far better..😊

But that's just my opinion.. And Ashish shouldn't have said that last line, things like that always make a girl doubt herself lol.
-TellyPrincess- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
Mr. Handsome only wants Ms Hot.
But he does deserve Katrina
Or at least someone like Katrina.
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
love ashish atleast he is being honest n i kinda understand when he is comparing katrina n priyal n obviously katrina will win for now since him n priyal started dating plus u always like this one person who holds a special place in ur heart which no one can match upto.