Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
AHA ...i missed a lot...very sad...yet to watch the episodes...will caught up and post my views here ...getting busier with exams...thank you all for ur views...it was so heart warming to read your views!!!!!!

hoping to see you soon here !!!!!!!!

*edit*

finally caught up with the episode !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it was really mind blowing one!!!!!!
speechless acting by krystal and Nia...👏
loved Jeevika's reaction!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u ppl have said a lot!!!!!
absolutely a mind blowing episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!

todays will be really sad i guess!!!!
jeevika breaking down!!!!!!!!!!!😭

i have saved the episode and am really wanting to see it again and again!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃
Edited by jessiekarthik - 12 years ago
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Guys start a special thread from ME... I want to poor my heart out and i feel a new AT would be perfect for that!!!!

In any case this nearing 150 ...calls out to Reema aka reemz and others

will write a long analysis on 18th and 19 May episodes...

Just watched them and too overwhelmed with emotions to even put two words straight!!!!

Jeevika eyes seems to haunt me!!!!!

And Maanvi true to her nature once she passed on her only worry to her sister...She bacme the normal Maanvi...just wish somewhere when she was chasing Shlok or Dabbu at least a bit of her tiredness was shown and then our Jeevika the pillar of Mannu strength was shown!!!

I would have loved it...anyways guys so my post in next AT which can start with our rant for our behanas right from the ME episode!!!
Sameerah1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yess! Jeevika stoped Manvi from leaving  Chandigarh...I am glad she did that..so now Jeevika is able to take of her sister and doesn't have to worry about Mannu health as much cause Mannu will be with her! The precap looks awesome..The show is getting better and better..looking forward to more behna scenes! 

P.S- The sbs segment was good too..Jeevika stops Manvi from eating Ice cream.. 😳
poojaroy1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally J gets to know...just read your post Reemz...awesome post...really its a pleasure reading your posts reemz...how do you do that? :)) You said it all...

I noticed that sutle change in expression when M sits on the bench...i dont know where to start...this maha episode is my fav one till date...the only competition to it will be im guessing...is the first episode.

Have a feeling Mr. SM directed it...or was very closely connected to its making. Coz you could immediately see a drop in the quality in todays episode.

I absolutely loved the episode...cant thank the CVs enough for coming with the whole idea M telling J herself...also not facing each other while speaking...brilliant...that itself took the scene to a diff level.

Loved it totally...what stood out for me was when J put her hand on Manvis head...when M called her mamma, M holding Jeevikas hand and breaking down before J reassures her. The other scene was when J feeds M...awww means really...have no words to explain how much i liked those moments...I watched the episode 10 times already :)))

I can ramble on on about the maha episode but you covered just about everything...there were two points that i felt did not suit the episode...M falling in Virats arms while running past...it looked forced and after M discloses cancer...the way she walked away with the others and only Viren and J were left in the garden area. Pls give Virat better clothes...

Todays episode: Well an average one if you compare it to yesterdays. They could have surely followed it up with a better one. I was so hoping J sees M in pain but i guess they will save that for later. Virats care for M seemed so warm and genuine...J breaking down was heart breaking...

All in all it was worth the wait...

Yes ME thread will be awesome...

ita_04 thumbnail
today's virat manvi scenes were nice but what surprised me was the casual way in which manvi referred about meeting jeevika b4 leaving...if one remembers the last tym manvi left vadhera house,the way she parted from her di was heart wrenching...but 2day it almost came as an afterthought...after the me..it just seemed below par.. Edited by ita_04 - 12 years ago
poojaroy1985 thumbnail
@ita_04

Absolutely...she just said...i want to meet her before leaving. Guess we just have to make peace with these inconsistencies...
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I haven't seen today's episode but it does seem like they're making Manvi aloof to Jeevika's real emotions now. It was strange how she walked away after the revelation thinking everything was ok and if I'm not wrong after Virat told her that J must've broken down, M didn't go and see her immediately and today she even thought that Vireka would be getting intimate...like really? She knows her sister more than anyone else so I don't really get her sudden aloofness to her sisters true emotions.
poojaroy1985 thumbnail
Totally...thats exactly what i was thinking...all the while M hid it from J coz she knew how it will break her...and all of a sudden her behaviour seems a bit strange...guess we just have to make peace with these blatant inconsistencies...
indian10 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

I haven't seen today's episode but it does seem like they're making Manvi aloof to Jeevika's real emotions now. It was strange how she walked away after the revelation thinking everything was ok and if I'm not wrong after Virat told her that J must've broken down, M didn't go and see her immediately and today she even thought that Vireka would be getting intimate...like really? She knows her sister more than anyone else so I don't really get her sudden aloofness to her sisters true emotions.

I think she try hard not to see jeevika pain and that why she pretending to ignore but deep in side Maanvi knows that her sister broken...
indian10 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ita_04

today's virat manvi scenes were nice but what surprised me was the casual way in which manvi referred about meeting jeevika b4 leaving...if one remembers the last tym manvi left vadhera house,the way she parted from her di was heart wrenching...but 2day it almost came as an afterthought...after the me..it just seemed below par..

Maybe Maanu knew that her Jeevika di won't let her go or out her sight now, as she know the truth...