Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys.

Watched the episode Farikina the dialogues to quoted were so beautifully said. Those dialogues are the ones that get to you.

I loved Jeevika reaction after the revelation and like how it was executed. The whole not looking at each other, yet still holding each other's hands, was beautiful. Then the moment when Maanvi let go. Jeevika in shock mode was perfect for her. Her world has just crumbled, it was almost as if she died in that moment. Then when she came back, she comforted Maanvi as a mother would. As that is what she is to her, her mother. Maanvi pointed it out today, she 'not' worried about the cancer as much as she is worried about her Di handling the news. Perfect Behnas.    

Loved the force-feeding scene, truly, a sisterly thing to do, simply focusing on her every need. :D When Virat asked Jeevika about 'if there is anything you want just ask me' and she looked at Maanvi, I don't know about you, but I got the feeling is all she wanted to say is that make my Maanvi better. All her attention, love and courage will be showered over that girl.

I am glad that she broke down in the end. It was something she definitely needed to do, as you could see her anxiety through the party. She had to let it all go. The flashbacks were used perfectly.  

PS. I think I using the word perfect too much, I think I need to get a Thesaurus.  What bugs me the most is that she has Leukaemia and they keeping saying blood cancer, I don't know why.  

Edited by -Pj- - 12 years ago
NikiBh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
They Make Me Cry 😭
Jeevika Manvi Were Awesome 👏
MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
After watching it for the third time, I also noticed after telling Jeevika, whenever she saw Jeevika, Maanvi's eyes will fill with tears.  When she was hugging her when everyone wished her, when J was feeding her...like finally she has her biggest support system with her and can now cry to her heart's content.  I really hope, Maanvi has a breakdown and lets out all her feelings in front of J.  She has been holding back and being so strong for so long.  
Sameerah1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This ME was way better than I expected. I am really glad I am kept low expectations cause right now I am so happy that the truth is out. Although during the show, I cried for the very first time, when Manvi tells Jeevika, and Jeevika reaction was exactly what I wanted to see. Krystle did an amazing job acting I loved it, esp the ending scene where she goes to her room and breaks down, I started crying again. What brilliant performace by her! As for Manvi they made her look so sick which totally makes sense but I felt bad at the way she was looking, am so glad Manvi told her Di the truth now she can be stress free..can't wait for more behna scenes to watch next week..I love this show! The precap looks too good, once again KD is doing great acting.  ⭐️

The ME had everything that I didn't expect that why it was amazing for me, so glad the CV's did a great job! 👏
NikiBh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sameerah1992

This ME was way better than I expected. I am really glad I am kept low expectations cause right now I am so happy that the truth is out. Although during the show, I cried for the very first time, when Manvi tells Jeevika, and Jeevika reaction was exactly what I wanted to see. Krystle did an amazing job acting I loved it, esp the ending scene where she goes to her room and breaks down, I started crying again. What brilliant performace by her! As for Manvi they made her look so sick which totally makes sense but I felt bad at the way she was looking, am so glad Manvi told her Di the truth now she can be stress free..can't wait for more behna scenes to watch next week..I love this show! The precap looks too good, once again KD is doing great acting.  ⭐️

The ME had everything that I didn't expect that why it was amazing for me, so glad the CV's did a great job! 👏

Sam i Agree Too 😳 👏
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Farikina

Aye everything in the show makes such perfect sense when you go back and look at it.   I am glad for once CVs actually think about something instead of throwing it in randomly.  

though I still don't get how Maanvi's bone marrow cancer turned into blood cancer.  That is bugging me the most.  

Ok now Jeevika knows, party sharty is all done.  I want some intense drama now.   Everyone taking the cancer seriously.   

I am glad at least they showed Jeevika breaking down and not going back to normal.  That's what I was expecting out of everyone but I guess not everyone is Maanvi's di. 

Blood cancer and bone marrow cancer are the same thing. Blood is made in the bone marrow so the cancer starts from there. Usually the names are used interchangeably.
maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
some caps..

MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ok finally watching it without any hurry or tension of being late to work.  So this might be long and make no sense...I'll write my comments as I watch it.  

First scene...Shlok takes Maanvi away and Jeevika notices the cake.  She picks it up with a smile on her face, happy it's Maanvi's birthday but than remembers she's supposed to be mad at her and puts it back.  Such a simple scene but still powerful.  Shows how hard it is for Jeevika to actually be mad at her. 

I absolutely love the bond between Badi B and Maanvi.  They are so cute together.  Maanvi and Jeevika really has one of the best families on TV.  

Chachi says they can celebrate Maanvi's birthday...Jeevika has a slight smile on her face until Maanvi tells everyone how Jeevika hasn't wished her.  You can see that more than Maanvi, Jeevika here is hurting for not wishing her.   Her hurt only doubles when she finds out everyone knows except her.  The shock on her face is clear.  But I love how she gives it one more try and even when Maanvi doesn't say anything, she gives up because she can't take the hurt anymore.    When she wishes her Manu as "Happy Birthday Maanvi" , her hurt is even more clear.  But what a beautiful present!   Really Jeevika couldn't have given Maanvi better present than something that reminded Maanvi of their days together.  I love what Viren said..."Jeevika is already hurt and whether Maanvi tells her or not, her hurt is not going to go away so it's better to tell her."

Now the best scene...oh that beautiful scene.  Maanvi comes and sits down and Jeevika without looking feels her presence.   When Maanvi holds Jeevika's hand, she knows than it really is something serious and tells her to be not be scared.  Can she already feel Maanvi's pain?  I know she could see her sister's fear.  When Maanvi finally says it, that she has cancer.  She sighs in relief while Jeevika's whole world turns upside down. Jeevika really looked like part of her died.  The way she sat there still, without blinking or moving while you can see Maanvi relaxing...and than as Maanvi realized her Di not saying anything and her begging her to say something, anything while Jeevika sat there, her whole world shattered and the only way to see her pain was from those tears...Maanvi scared of her Di's kamoshi. What fantastic acting by both of the girls.   Kudos to both Nia and Krystal!

But Jeevika had to come around.  She remembered all the promises she mad to Maanvi, to her mom, about always taking care of her baby sister, always protecting her.  She had to force herself to come around and be strong even if she was dying from inside.  The first thing she does when she finally comes back to her senses...clean Maanvi's tears.  As if to tell her, as long as her Di is around, Maanvi has no need to cry.  She slowly puts her hand on Maanvi's head and shakes her head to tell Maanvi to stop crying while trying to be strong.   Such simple things but so impactful.   Krystal was just mind-blowing in this scene.  Her pain was evident from her face. 

When she tells Maanvi that nothing is going to happen to her, I think more than Maanvi, she was telling herself that.   Once again Jeevika promises Maanvi that she will even fight with cancer and for her baby sister, she is going to win!   And hearing that from her Di, Maanvi needs no other comfort.  Has her Di ever been wrong?  She knows if her Di is with her, she really needs to worry about nothing else.  Because there is nothing in the world that Maanvi needs other than her Di.  But was Jeevika even listening to Maanvi?  Something inside was dying and she stood there like a statue even when Maanvi hugged her. Aaah I love these two.    I am glad Viren at least noticed that Jeevika was not alright at all.  Nobody else did but at least Viren did. 

Maanvi goes back to her normal self as like Reemz said, all her pain has been transferred to Jeevika but there stood Jeevika, like a statue, as she was breaking into a million pieces from inside.  

Jeevika feeding Maanvi.   Such a MOTHERLY thing to do.  Like a mother, she is trying to trick Maanvi into eating.  "Good girl, good girl!"  That's what my mom used to say to make me eat and than when I would refuse, she would threaten to beat me up with a chappal :p

The whole song/dance sequence, when the brothers go singing and the sisters shaking their heads.  Super cute haha!  And than Jeevika slowly leaving from there as enough was enough.  She couldn't take it anymore.  

The conversation between Virat and Jeevika - the two people who love Maanvi the most in the world.  Jeevika really sounds like a mother when she talks about Maanvi.  How she will never let Maanvi burn in the sun because she's there, like a mother, being the shade for Maanvi.   Virat telling Jeevika if she ever needs something, let him know and Jeevika look at Maanvi.  What else can she want other than her sister recovering?  
When Jeevika finally gets to her room, it's like she can't take another step. Her whole body seems to give up but she still goes and hides in the bathroom and aaah the way she finally breaks down.  Monday is going to make me cry I know.

Seriously a perfect episode.  Krystal and Nia were amazing.   It was Krystal's show today followed by Nia's.   I absolutely love Nia's look.  It's so realistic and she really does look sick.  Even her hair is starting to look messed up.  

Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It seems like I have missed a lot and finally Jeevika finds out the truth! I think I might take a break tomorrow and catch up with all the episodes! 

There seem to be a lot of new members so a warm welcome to all.

PJ: Thanks for the small update :) If you find better words for 'perfect' then let me know as well because my word bank is very limited and embarrassing! 

Umz: Miss you buddy! And yup bone marrow=Leukemia=blood cancer! Thanks for clarifying. 
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the Maha Episode.