Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘thanks...great job...amazing...brilliant...πŸ‘πŸ‘
ASR6262 thumbnail
awesome update thank u for pm me
Arnavdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very touching, thnx for the PM,keep them coming.
poojasidd123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow!!! fell in love wid ur fabulous update
this surajkund mela part totally ROCKED!!

and i loved the fact that u brought out the beautiful bihu dance of Assam so well😊.i am from Assam and the part wer khushi was wearing the gorgeous muga silk saree( we call it mekhela chadar- its actually like a two piece saree wer the mekhela is the one worn above the petticoat and the chadar is the long drape which is draped like a saree over the shoulder n then the othr end is brought around the hips n pleated in a vertical manner.actually this pleat is the part which differentiates it frm a saree).

khushi dancin the bihu dance made this part even more beautiful. i cud actually picturize her dancing the steps. n why not she's such a superb dancer who can pick up any step of any dance! also loved the golgappa part, the merry go round kiss n the one wer arnav plays a secret admirer to khushi to come up on stage.
simply fantastic part all in all.applause to uπŸ‘keep up the good work
sooryalekshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow
nice update
gaint wheel kiss was so...gud
bihu dance also rocked
thanks 4 the PM
update soon
priasweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow so beautiful update
the dance and the gaint wheel kiss omg so nice
amazing part
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: poojasidd123

wow!!! fell in love wid ur fabulous update
this surajkund mela part totally ROCKED!!

and i loved the fact that u brought out the beautiful bihu dance of Assam so well😊.i am from Assam and the part wer khushi was wearing the gorgeous muga silk saree( we call it mekhela chadar- its actually like a two piece saree wer the mekhela is the one worn above the petticoat and the chadar is the long drape which is draped like a saree over the shoulder n then the othr end is brought around the hips n pleated in a vertical manner.actually this pleat is the part which differentiates it frm a saree).

khushi dancin the bihu dance made this part even more beautiful. i cud actually picturize her dancing the steps. n why not she's such a superb dancer who can pick up any step of any dance! also loved the golgappa part, the merry go round kiss n the one wer arnav plays a secret admirer to khushi to come up on stage.
simply fantastic part all in all.applause to uπŸ‘keep up the good work

Hi Pooja,

I am from Bangalore and I am so glad to have a made a friend from Assam :-) Thank you so much for explaining about mekhela chadar... I did wonder about that when I saw that on the net...it is similar to the half saree which young girls wear here in rural south india...  
I have watched the Bihu dance on TV and loved it as a child...I am glad I could include that as a part of my writing...
Thank you... It feels nice when someone appreciates the little extra effort a writer puts in.  

cpervaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
That was beautiful
thanks for the pm
Chimpsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yay! I did it, Kavi. I read all chapters and thoroughly enjoyed them. πŸ‘ It's good that I read them in one go because I could actually assess the flow- it was definitely smooth sailing. And I did notice that your story kept improving tremendously, becoming more polished with the progress of each chapter. πŸ‘πŸΌ

The parts I LOVED most:
1) the wedding flashback, when told to Lavanya (and overheard by Arnav) πŸ˜³
2) the cricket convo- I was definitely rolling on the carpet laughing πŸ˜†
3) the whole of chapter 8

Chapter 8 was about Surajkund Craft Mela, something new and really fascinating to me, thanks for sharing...

And the romance during the rifle thingy, the gol gappa and wheel ride- SUPER yaar! πŸ‘

Very, very good job!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Honestly can't wait for the next chapter... Wish you were writing the script for the show! πŸ˜‰

Edited by Chimpsy - 12 years ago
melovemayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww!!! It was so cute n beautiful!!