PART 5 (PAGE 2)
PART 6 (PAGE 3)
PART 7 (PAGE 4)
PART 8 AND 9 (PAGE 5)
PART 10 (PAGE 6)
PART 11 (PAGE 7)
PART 12 (PAGE 8)😭
Part 13 (page 9)
so this is my first SS...and idk im a little scared that no ones going to really like it..im not much of a writer or anything nor do i usually post stuff..but hey ill try..and excuse my hindi...im not Indian, i was born in guyana and raised in America. so there is a language issue.

but sit back and hopefully enjoy.

intro
Jeevika and Maanvi are two sisters that grew up with immense love, Virat and Viren are two brothers that grew up with lots of love too. They go to Hrishikesh to find a dulhan for Viren but Virat and Maanvi fall in love at first sight but they arent sure what this new feeling is...so join me into a journey of love, friendship, and loss.

Vadhera Mansion
 "RING!!!" Virats alarm went off at 6 am. He cursed under his breath because he hated to waking up early. but today was special. today they were going to look for his brothers dulhan, and possibly his own.

Hrishikesh
"MAANNNVIII!!! UTHO! AAJ LARKAY WAALON AJAOONGI, JEEVIKA KO DEKHNI HAI!" Beeji yelled for her stubborn grand daughter to wake up. Maanvi woke up with a strong sense of pain because today her di was going to meet her dulhay raja, sighs... Why did her di and her have to grow up so quickly? it was just yesterday she remembered them running around and playing with their dolls, she even remembered throwing away her di's duhla doll because he was supposed to take her away.."UUFF, ZINDAAGI BHI NA...EK TARAF HAI DI KI KHUSHIYAAN AUR EK TARAF MERE AUR DI KA RISHTA...KYUN BHAGWAAN JI KYUN? WHY DO GIRLS ALWAYS HAVE TO LEAVE?"

Vadhera Mansion
Viren started imagining what his future wife is like and begins to worry? will she love my family as much as i do? is she a perfect match? Virat walks in to his brothers room and see his brother with a serious face "Kya bhai? aap babhi ki khaayalon doob jaogi or will you start getting ready to go and bring home your dulhanniya"

Hrishikesh
"Maanu! Tum kahan ho?" Jeevika knew that Maanvi as upset over the past few days and did not know how to handle her. Although she knew her Maanu would have lots of love and support after Jeevika was gone she still worried.
"HONK!"

The Vadheras arrive...

Let me know how it is...idk its my first one please dont be too harsh..im going somewhere with this.. but if you guys hate it ill stop here. 😭

honest opinions please <3
Edited by Chandani2392 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chandani2392 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sighs i guess i will just continue

part 2😛

THE VADHERAS ARRIVE

Hrishikesh

Maanvi runs to the terrace top and peers down to see her future Jiju and out of the car walks the most handsome guy shes ever seen. And something happens inside where her heart begins to beat so fast that she cant control it'

Downstairs

Virat peers up and sees someone staring at him with big brown eyes, could this be his bhabhi? "nahi nahi yeh chipkaali, maatlab bhabi toh babhi laagogi, nahi ek pari ki jaisi" virat thought to himself'his heart felt warmer inside too..like all the coldness from his previous break had just melted..he could get lost in those big brown eyes' "Yeh kya hora ha hai?!" Virat thought

Inside the Vadheras became acquainted with the choudrys

Upstairs

Maanvi looks at the laarkay waalon and thinks hmmph yeh log ek Bollywood film ki cast jaisi dikhta hoon(.>.), ek choudrain buaji, ek mogambo dadaji,ek  nimoona chep di ki future devaar dikh jaisa, aur ek pyara sa hero jiju.  

Downstairs

'Yaar kitna time aur laagega bhabhi ko dekhna, aur phir ghar jaana, shaadi ki planning'sighs sirf voh brown eyed baandariya will make these long days shorter' thought Virat.

Swamini Bua suggested that the boys meet Jeevika and Maanvi upstairs on the terrace and Beeji agrees.

Virat and Viren wait patiently as the girls get ready and come upstairs.

As Jeevika walks up she wonders if all this is really going to happen and hopes that it all works out. Maanvi wonders why her heart was beating so fast earlier? its not like she never saw a boy before...maybe she...was...fa...NAHI NAHI pyaar vyaar mere liye nahi hai thought maanvi..ill do as beeji and di want lekin mein pyar ki chaakar mein nahi paaarungi..

Virat thinks to himself, he was in love before but nothing like this..he had met Maya thru friends of friends..and sure she and him couldnt work things out due to family problems and career problems. but he thought that he'd never be able to feel this way again...yet it wasnt the same. he never felt this strong feeling before...what is it?

Maanvi and Virats eyes met as she was walking towards him and both of their hearts were racing...

Virat spoke first "Hello ladies. Jeevika koun?"

Maanvi "Mein hoon Jeevika!"

a sense of sadness flowed thru virat..this was his bhabi?!

Virat: "Well i am Viren"

Maanvis heart dropped, yeh chep mera jiju?! KYA HAIN BHAGWAAN JI!

both stare at each other sadly..

Viren and Jeevika grab their siblings ears and yell at them for lying

both Virat and Maanvi smile from cheek to cheek knowing that they were both kidding.😳

-princess- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG loved it!! For your first SS this is amazing Plz contiune! Oh and PM me when u update! 😊 I am so waiting for the next part!
love:
-princess-
Chandani2392 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -princess-

OMG loved it!! For your first SS this is amazing Plz contiune! Oh and PM me when u update! 😊 I am so waiting for the next part!

love:
-princess-

Thanks so much for the PM and this comment, i look forward to continuing 😳
i really am grateful ⭐️
Chandani2392 thumbnail
part 3

Viren and Jeevika go off to talk and get better acquainted leaving behind Virat and Maanvi.

Virat: OYE CHIPKAALI, TUM JHOOT KYUN BHOLA

MAANVI: OYE CHEP TUM BHI JHOOT BOLA!

Virat and Maanvi look at each other angrily. And both think yeh larka/larki kis cheez ki bana/bani, pehle jhoot bola aur aab nakhre toh dikhara ha hain…(idk if that is right)

Both turn back to back and decide to end their conversation

Jeevika and Viren come back, Jeevika blushing and Viren smiling.

Virat grabs his brother and Maanu grabs Jeevika to the side to inquire about their meeting.

Terrace

Viren : Kya hai yaar…tera bhabhi bohat achi hoon..mein kya karoo…mein toh …mein toh…haiii

Manvi and Jeevikas room

Manvi: Kya hai di, Dulhan nahi bani aur tum sharmaayi already..haii kya voh chep ki bhai ne bhola

Jeevika grabs Maanvis ears: don't say anything bad about my devaar!

Maanvi: Kya di, tune sides ko baadalgi aab se…theek hai….i guess our khoon ka rishta has changed to sirf paani ka rishta.. L

Jeevika: MANNUU I was just kidding. No one comes before my baby sister.

Downstairs:

Beeji: wonder what the kids must  be doing…hmmm Dabbu beta go check

sorry guys gtg ill continue soon
Chandani2392 thumbnail

part 4

Dabbu went upstairs to see just Virat and Viren smiling..and in a typical Dabbu manner went to investigate..

Dabbu: Jeevi Di aur Maanvi di kahan gayi?

Virat & Viren: Tum kaun ho?!

Dabbu: Mein mere behenein ki bhai ;)

Virat: you look more like their behen..

Dabbu: OYE!

Viren: guys guys calm down!

Dabbu pouted and Virat smirked.

Downstairs with the sisters

Beeji pulls mannu and jeevika aside

"Kya hua? Kya tum viren ji pasaand karti?"

Jeevika blushes

Maanvi: Adhayy beeji ask me na.

Beeji: Haan haan, jeevika bahut nadaan hai, aur tum..tum bahut nakchadi.

Beeji knows that it's a yes.

Manvi mumbles "Hayye di ki shaadi hogi aur mein yahaan akhele'kash mein aur di saath reh sakte hamesha ki liye"

Virat overhears: Kya bandhariya? You want to live with me forever? *winks*

Maanvi blushes: HMMPH who would want to live with a batameez chep like u?!

Maanvi walks away and thinks'why is it that when I hear this boy talk my heart beats faster? Sighs'kya mein pya'.nahi nahi nahi..pyar nahi..

Slaps herself lightly on the head.. Maanvi Choudhry aur pyaar? Kabhi nahi.

Virat on the other end

What kind of new feeling is  this'I haven't known this girl more than a few hours and shes taking over my mind? Is this love? Nahi abhi nahin..yeh sirf mere vehem'sirf ek chotasa attraction

ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow... Gud going dear u should continue dis...!!!
-princess- thumbnail
OMG wheres the next part? i loved it just like the other parts of the story PLZ PLZ PLZ Continue Soon! 😊
love:
-princess-
-princess- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chandani2392

Thanks so much for the PM and this comment, i look forward to continuing 😳
i really am grateful ⭐️

No Problem. 😊 and your welcome come! As you look forward to continuing, i look forward to reading your story and of course hoping that you will post the next part soon! 😉
Love:
-princess-
Chandani2392 thumbnail

PART 5

The Vadheras go back to Chandigarh  after accepting the rishta for Jeevi and Viren

Virat sitting in his and can't stop thinking about the first time he saw Mannu on top of the terrace and imagines her facial expressions when she speaks. He lets out a long sigh… and thinks back

*Flashback 2 years earlier*

Maaya: Virat I can't take this anymore! I feel suffocated!

Virat:  Maaya what do you mean!? After all I've done for you? I promoted you in music, I supported you…and this is how you return your love back? MAAYA…

Returns back from Flashback

Sighs… pyaar…kya bakwaas cheez...I can't believe for two seconds I began to belief it existed again.

Maanvi in Hrishikesh

Maanvi: DIDI (in baby voice)

Jeevi: kya baat hai, mere maanu ki mood bahut achi hain…kya hua?

Maanvi: kuch nahi di, cant I just be naturally happy. After all I am Maanvi Choudry!

Jeevi: Haan Haan, I almost forgot that you are my pagli si choti si nanhi si behen

Maanvi *tears up* di why do you have to leave me?

Jeevi: Mannu im not going anywhere….(maanvi cuts her off)

Manvi: di…first ma papa, now you…di why does everyone leave me?

Jeevi: Maanu fikar not…ek din ek pyaara sa raaj kumar aaogi and he'll take you away and youll never think of your di ever again

Maanu(thinks of virat immedietly and blushes):DI THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN! Koi che…p… I mean no one will ever sweep me off my feet and make me forget my di. Tum mere di, bhai, ma, papa saab kuch..i love you di

Jeevi: love you too mannu..tum mere number 1 priority, kya kuch na hoga, I will always be here for you.

Jeevikas words begin to echo in Maanvis mind "…din ek pyaara sa raaj kumar aaogi and he'll take you away..."

Maanvi lied there thinking will this really happen, and all of a sudden she sees Virat climbing thru her window!

Maanvi: CHEP?!

THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL THE ENCOURAGEMENT. I MUST SAY IM ENJOYING THE COMMENTS AND WRITING THE SS EVEN MORE 😛