12/4 Episode Discussion <3 <3 <3

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
HOW COMPLETELY ADORABLE WAS THAT?!?! 😍😍😍

I am so, so, so glad that my prediction that the promo was just an indicator came true because this was so much better! It was beyond perfection for what I wanted to see for the Pishna confession and I am so glad for every, tiny little thing that happened in this episode, maybe barring the unnecessary chase but I will let that go and forget about it because the rest of the episode was nothing short of gorgeous!

I loved watching the sola singar of Krishna. We had all predicted ages and ages ago that the day she would be worried about what she wore and how she looked would come when she fell in love with Pintu and wanted to impress him. He is the only one that sees her as beautiful woman and makes her conscious of how she looks and presents herself. And I loved all the flashbacks and the Pintu hallucination of Krishna's where she was playfully asking how she looked in her outfits. I also like that Krishna has a mixed wardrobe. In most shows the wardrobe is all one thing in different colours but here, like any real person, Krishna has some suits and some sarees. And the suit she did wear was really pretty on her.

The scenes with Chanchal and and VP were also very sweet. But I especially liked the one with VP and Saraswati, VP grinning away and Saraswati getting agitated. To answer to the discussion we had earlier today, it seems that Saraswati can see the long term result of things only after they happen. She is not a very farsighted woman. She didn't believe Krishna could become a BDO until she was one and won't believe that Pintu is a layak and kamyab ladka and a good potential husband for Krishna until she sees it happen, at which point she will once again ask VP, how did you see it when I couldn't? πŸ€”

OMG! The next scene was SO WONDERFUL! Sorry if anyone is taxed by my incessant gushing today. I am completely lost in Prishna euphoria. πŸ˜ƒ

It was such a perfect loop closure and throwback to the hospital scene where Pintu saw Krishna's gun and dragged her away from people who didn't appreciate them. But what I loved most was that Krishna actually held his hand! But I am getting ahead of myself because my favourite scene in the episode undoubtedly was the one where Krishna defended her man's honour! ☺️

This was the Afsar Bitiya we all know and love, when she speaks out, she does so in such a logical and systematic way that nobody can argue with her after that and she did the same today. I myself had a revision of what makes Pintu so wonderful! And I am so glad she remembered to mention that without him she would have never been a BDO. No matter what Saraswati says, or BD does, Krishna knows what Pintu is and what he has done and in many ways she proved to him why he was worthy of her before letting her dil ki baat literally burst out of her mouth.

What a hatke confession this was indeed! Ladte ladte confession ho gaya and I am glad because it is possible that Krishna would have never shared her feelings so openly and without inhibitions had it not been for her anger and frustration. And that pause and Pintu's expression and the tears filling his eyes the minute he heard were all just wonderful! Both Mitali and Kinshuk were fabulous in their dialogue delivery and their silent expressions today.

And as if this episode was not full to the brim enough with wonderful things, they added that hilarious, sweet moment at the end! I loved how Pintu went towards that man with that that predatory expression on his face and the fat investor was shaking in his boots. πŸ˜† And Krishna was praying for the best...And then he hugged him! 🀣 That seriously made me crack up and want to hug Pintu at the same time! Nothing is going to stop him from being successful now!

AND THE HUG! THE HUG! It was like a bit THANK YOU from Pintu to Krishna for giving him what he calls the first happiness of his life! I loved her hesitation too. If only she hugs back for a second and nobody takes a picture of them the scene will all be perfect!

Precap: I am actually kind of glad that TTS is targetting Krishna because she can handle it with ease. If he did what he should, having a little bit of akal, he would be targeting Pintu and his endavours. But now that his nishana is way off, Pintu is at leisure to start his career which I hope will now soar with his greatest strength and inspiration by his side!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely Analysis Sam.Will write something later too bowled over with  happiness.

With the zabardast hug, just like Pintu Singh!

But one thing. I think this Mishra guy is TTS opponent for MLA  seat, is it not?

======================================================

Okay that is my take on the episode in pictures.πŸ˜†

Now go on ...move to page 3 to see the rest of the caps!πŸ˜†

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
@Angel: Oh is he? I completely missed that if it is the case. I figured he was just a business rival who wanted to show TTS up and I hope he does fund Pintu now, but with true faith in his capabilities. After all, Krishna pretty much recited his resume out to the guy. πŸ˜†
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful analysis Samna...me gonna watch at home tonight!  Wow, Im sure its a priceless episode :)

Samanalyse thumbnail
Thanks Geets!

I hope you come back and share your comments when you do watch the episode! πŸ˜ƒ

It is a must watch (300 times) kind of episode! 😍
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
EVERY1 I will be giving my Analysis aaraam se , rght now I am 2 much engrossed in PRISHNA LAND πŸ˜ πŸ˜†  . PRICELESS AWOSOME MAGICAL EPISODE πŸ˜³
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

@Angel: Oh is he? I completely missed that if it is the case. I figured he was just a business rival who wanted to show TTS up and I hope he does fund Pintu now, but with true faith in his capabilities. After all, Krishna pretty much recited his resume out to the guy. πŸ˜†

Sam Ab toh use Pintu ko Fund karna chahiye with good intentions , See kitne saare gun bata diye Pintuji ke Krishnaji ne Aur upar se Pintuji ne itna sweet huggg diya aur Dhanyawad bhi kiya πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Samna, will do so when time permits...pakka!  I really love the concept of this show too! πŸ‘πŸΌ
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Ahhh what do I say for today's episode? It was everything that us PRISHNA fans would have desired and dreamt and more, i may say so.😍

Krishna dressing up for her D-day, well it was kind of considering she was going to reveal the innermost feelings of her heart to the one she loves, was so nice to watch. This on a side note: Uff I am developing a girl crush on Mitali, she's so pretty when she smiles and I am totally in awe of her personality.LOl, well okay coming back to the episode, I couldnt help but notice that she has Pintu's memories attached to all these articles of shringar the earrings, the bangles and even the maang tikka. πŸ˜†

Yes, Krishna defending Pintu in front of that wannabe MLA (thanks Ahandu for the tip off) and his lot was indeed the highlight of today's episode...errm..if only if I can forget about the more than amazing hug prishna shared  for a moment*drools* I loved all the points she layed out in praise of Pintu. And she was absolutely truthful about whatever she said.
I have said quite a bit on my thread about the PRISHNA confession hence will leave it out over here for not wanting to sound repetitive.

It struck me later on that the precap confession was just what they had shown in the promo and it was indeed intelligent of the makers to keep the actual confession a surprise for us. Can't thank them enough for that.

How amazing a father is VP? Krishna would not be able to cross half the path of success she has travelled till now if VP was not there behind her, supporting and cheering her on at every move she made, being her friend, philosopher and guide. Their bonding and relationship is the best father-daughter dynamics I have ever seen on TV.Hehe, Saraswati knows that Krishna and her dad are united in everything and she just cannot  cut ice with the united father-daughter duo. I like it.

Okay lastly Tuntun's rants about the TunTun Neeti he is going to play to destroy the Raj family?πŸ€” Its a funny feeling to hear my name attached with  his🀣
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely episode. I have already watched it 3 times, Cannot have full of it. Cannot say anything, But these things continuously ring in my head...

Aap to Chitthi likh diye aur phir humse muhn mod liye
Bas ek hi rat lagake baithe hai Nahi milna hai. Nahin milna hai.  Nahin milna hai.
Aap ko kya pharak padta hai, chaahe hamara man kaam me dhyaan lage na lage. bhala hum baat kar paye ya na paaye...

kya confession tha! Pintoji ki bolti band! Pairon tale zameen khisak gayi ho gayi!
Oh God the way he melts! and how speechless he is..absolutely adorable.
What a way to go Krishna!! Atta girl 

If Pinto's realization of his love for Krishna, transported us onto the seventh cloud last thursday, then Krishna confession before an adiyal Pinto today (another Thursday) was a magical transport beyond those clouds into the celestial realm. All that space full of ethereal moments..
😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ 

And then the two minute interlude between Prishna confession and Prishna hug.. Hilarious. I cannot stop laughing even now.

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Krishna's defence of Pinto...to be remembered for later times. β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ

There is nothing to analyze much. Its sheer joy seeing what the two have achieved today. Hope they continue to find strength through each other forever. And wishing all the best for Krishna and Pinto for upcoming dramas πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago