Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Thank God I heard from u shy...and had earlier spoken to Zoha...what has the Forum and show come to πŸ˜†

Last night I sat going thru the posts on the Forum and i was like where is the old Forum...shy its just world war going on - we have had downs wid the show - some days we stuck around...criticised,ranted...and I totally agree lately CVs are playing a ping pong here - and yesterday was completely on the low rung...ASR needs a break big time πŸ˜†

But whats happening in the Forum is far worse - if Cvs are lets say in Forum's words - "butchering" Khushi's character - Forum is butchering the sanity of  "marriage" - I mean Divorce - it reminded me of that post which said " ASR will rape Khushi"...

Last night after going thru some posts - and even the one Zoha's which got closed by mods - i never knew of that - also sm extreme ones - I seriously got a headache - this Forum is used to be the best place wid such wonderful posts - nowadays i hardly find except the usual few to even thnk of bothering to read - i hv decided giving myself 1 week - if the Forum doesnt get saner - i am outta here - atleast will apply ur policy πŸ˜‰ thats atleast lot peaceful  !!!

PS Shy there is a post discussing ASR puts eyeliner - gets his eyebrows done - we are seriously in trouble 🀣

[/QUOTE]

Priya dii I so agree with you regarding forum state.. I don't even read or open any post any more.. 

But dii what is this? You won't come to the forum??? πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­

What will be do without you? Who will give us Crooner and the positivity that we need..  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­ 

Please don't do that..   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  You are my star. You can't desert us and go. Nahi ye nahi ho sakta.. 

P.S. On second though I know what you must be gong through.. If you decide to leave the forum, please give me something so that I can stay in touch with you, I don't have any means to contact you outside this forum.. I promise I won't bug you more like I do here.. God Promise.. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

[/QUOTE]

Ishiii swtheartπŸ€—

c I wont desert u...now way...like shweta said one day - we are in together even beyond the show...wait for my reply to ur that day scrap...will tell u smthng there...also thr r lots of means to contact outside forum swtz...😊

But most importantly i am no way leaving this Forum - I joined it for this show - and I have no complains with the show so I am going to be here till this show lasts - i meant i might be out of posting anything here - look shy used to spend so much effort in giving us the Barun doeses - ok wont go in details why she stopped --- but that was a nice decision she took - coz the Forum didnt deserve the hard work and love she gave them...

I mean u hv signed here for the luv of the show - u can criticise it all the way - yesterday i was gng thru my old posts - sm1 wanted one of the links - we hv criticise even me many time the show for the script flaws and creative flaws - and I am going to do the same aage bhi...BUT that doesnt mean it allow us to make a mockery of seeing the show and shredding it - esp the actors on personal basis - that is completely not done - earlier i used to make individual posts in support but now I am out of that - Crooner is all i give time for - even in that i am not able to gv enough time to catch up wid everyone !!!

So ppl bashing the actors on personal basis are simply cases of sour grapes - as they say the more popular you get the more ready you should be for brickbats !!!

And also the other day the BIG spoilor came for the show's future track - I told Suvi - wait and watch - it is from a person who is not an IPK fan first - lots of bias is there for sm reasons i wont mention here - and thats proved today in the link i posted above !!!

SO dont be upset sweety - we here because we love and hate smthng commonly - we can love Arnav-Khushi one day - we'll hate them the other day  - again we go loving them...for me its a STORY...not a businees or personal agenda to praise or bash !!!!

Its FICTION - not a REALITY SHOW...ppl should first learn to differentiate that !!!
NivRen_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved ur update and analysis of the episode
For the past couple of days people keep bashing the storyline but ur posts make sense and take the correct meaning out and its  a joy to read
Thanks
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amisuv

Priya, thanks fr this pyara Crooner 😊 Luved the lyrics quoted by u frm ZNMD. Beautiful quotes again πŸ‘ 

To begin with, Priya tera title chori ho gaya hai & u should file fr copyright issues. Chindichor CVs 😑

Priya, gr8 detailed analysis. Helps to calm me down πŸ˜‰ 

The dining table scene was gud but since when has Arnav started complaining in front of the family abt Khushi. Thats a first, I guess.

The kid confused me but thankfully didnt look irritating at first sight. Would love to see her interaction with ASR.

Priya, u hv explained Anjali's absence very well. It makes sense πŸ‘πŸΌ 

The teeka scene was brilliantly shot Arshad Bhai & Barun's expressions were spot on as always

And Yes, he did take the prasad bcoz Nani gave it to him & he didnt want the emotional drama to start again. But the prasad was from Khushi's pooja. So mission accomplished πŸ˜Š . The 'Khushi' in his husky voice...Uff 😍 Did she feel fr a millisecond πŸ˜• The comic BG score came too soon. The eyelock could hv lasted a few more seconds...dont know.

Arnav's mantra is to exercise restraint these days. I am amazed over his control, the low pitched voice so unlike the ASR of days gone by. I hope Khushi has a realization of the same soon.
Another epic dialogue ' U r kidding me'...I am in love with the guy who writes Arnav's dialogues ☺️ His frustration in the boardroom after Khushi left was very evident & I liked how he got bugged looking at his dumbstruck employees.

Barun all the way πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Priya, u hv rightly talked abt balance with the CVs. My complaint is not with Khushi's happy-go-lucky nature, her fighting spirit but the manner in which she is portrayed these days to suit the demands of the script. U cant be OTT one day & intense,emotional the very nxt day. ( did u read my discussions with Shweta on the same)

Arnav has never been vocal abt his feelings & will never be in the future as well. Wish the CVs could hv thought of a better way to make him open up to Khushi as these antics will annoy him further ( Guys plz read the wonderful OS/FF in our forum fr inspiration)

I luv the Payash Pic that u hv posted, I found them really cute today. I miss Arnav-Aakash bromantic scenes also...their chemistry is rocking.

Barun looked super cool in that white shirt & those flip-flops were looking so cute 😍 Wish he gets more of this summer attire...

Abt the precap, I hv sm thoughts but will reserve it till tomorrow. Wanna see how CVs play it out eventually.

P.S. Sadie...Maami kaunse iischoool ma padai kiyat rahi ?? aur unka sweater kaun tha?? C'mon tells me πŸ˜† 

Urgent Note to CVs: Today I noticed that all the other top SP shows hv started airing new promos & r going ahead with new twists to gain attention. So CVs what r u waiting for?? I dont buy the 8pm argument bcoz the 8:30 & 9pm shows also clash with the matches. So what is stopping u guys frm coming out with atleast a new promo??

Hey dear.. Great Analysis..

@ Bold: I am so with you there.. Now a days all Rabba ve scenes are hurried one,, You blink and the scene is gone.. What happened to good old day slow romance and eye lock????

I agree with you about Khushi's recent characterization by CVs.. I am urging CVs to not ruin one of the best Characters on the television today..

About the promo, I read somewhere that promo decision is of production house.. Come on guys, show us some promo.. We are loosing it guys.. We are on no 9 again in TRP. last wee were on no 8. We are no longer slot leader. What is happening here.. And this Kanjus production house don't want to take any action.. πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
Edited by lvishii - 12 years ago
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post Anjali dii

@ Bold: I completely agree with you on all these topic.. I am pulling my hairs thinking about what CVs are trying to do here.. First half is as best as it could and second half..

Phew I wonder why am I still watching the show... But then I know why cause I love ARHI.. And I feel like suing CVs for taking disadvantage of our love for ARHI..😑

Ishii, thanks! I understand what the CVs are trying to do with ArHi to an extent! The teeka scene was a great example of showing progression, particularly for Khushi (though Arnav's reaction was just as captivating!). Frankly they should have shown less of Ms.B today and another scenario where ArHi have their differences...This interrupting meetings, disobedience, blah & blah has been said & done!! If the CVs decide to go that route a few more times, Khushi will come across as dumb! Someone who can't fathom what an office is & how professionals work! Then it would be a complete assassination of her character! Bottom line, both need a serious reality check on the state of their 'marriage' & I hope it's coming tomorrow!!Edited by Nandalala - 12 years ago
Desai09 thumbnail

Ishiii swtheartπŸ€—

c I wont desert u...now way...like shweta said one day - we are in together even beyond the show...wait for my reply to ur that day scrap...will tell u smthng there...also thr r lots of means to contact outside forum swtz...😊

But most importantly i am no way leaving this Forum - I joined it for this show - and I have no complains with the show so I am going to be here till this show lasts - i meant i might be out of posting anything here - look shy used to spend so much effort in giving us the Barun doeses - ok wont go in details why she stopped --- but that was a nice decision she took - coz the Forum didnt deserve the hard work and love she gave them...

I mean u hv signed here for the luv of the show - u can criticise it all the way - yesterday i was gng thru my old posts - sm1 wanted one of the links - we hv criticise even me many time the show for the script flaws and creative flaws - and I am going to do the same aage bhi...BUT that doesnt mean it allow us to make a mockery of seeing the show and shredding it - esp the actors on personal basis - that is completely not done - earlier i used to make individual posts in support but now I am out of that - Crooner is all i give time for - even in that i am not able to gv enough time to catch up wid everyone !!!

So ppl bashing the actors on personal basis are simply cases of sour grapes - as they say the more popular you get the more ready you should be for brickbats !!!

And also the other day the BIG spoilor came for the show's future track - I told Suvi - wait and watch - it is from a person who is not an IPK fan first - lots of bias is there for sm reasons i wont mention here - and thats proved today in the link i posted above !!!

SO dont be upset sweety - we here because we love and hate smthng commonly - we can love Arnav-Khushi one day - we'll hate them the other day  - again we go loving them...for me its a STORY...not a businees or personal agenda to praise or bash !!!!

Its FICTION - not a REALITY SHOW...ppl should first learn to differentiate that !!!

Thanks dii for clearing my doubt. For a moment I had heart attack thinking about what u said to Shy's reply..  

And I can understand what you feel about making individual posts.. I don't make any post as I can't make one but I used to participate in earlier discussions, but then I realised it's of no use.. If you disagree with someone, they all go on a level to tell you, you are an idiot... I mean come on for a fiction show people are hurting real feelings.. That's why I have long back stopped reading or replying to those posts, I don't even say anything anywhere except here cause I know you all will understand what I am trying to say without judging me.. 

Agree with you on bashing actors on a personal level.. I don't understand why people go to personal level with actors personal life. Criticising the show and Characters is one thing but saying the person doesn't now how to act is complete B***S***... 

The link that you gave I got a PM for the same with the link so I opened and read it and I was shocked dii.. How come someone be so.. Leave it I don't wana say anything about that person. I am sure you would understand what I am trying to say.. 

And yeah dii we are in this together.. I too am not leaving this forum as long as the show goes but dii it won't be same without Crooner. I know you have a hectic life, but please no matter whatever happens,please don't stop giving us Crooner. And please don't worry about not being able to reply. We know how much efforts you are putting in to give us Crooner and that you really want to reply to all of us and we understand if in case you are not able to do so.. So don't worry about it... 

P.S. I will wait for your scrap dii. Reply whenever you have time. 

P.P.S  You know what Sadie was telling me? She is like she does't want to put a long comment since you are trying very hard to reply to everyone's comment and she doesn't wanna stress you more.. You see we are such sweet people..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@Sadie: Please don't go mad at me for telling this to Priya dii... But I had to say it cause I don't want dii to stop the Crooner.. 

We love ya dii.. πŸ€— πŸ€—

Sorry I am emotionally unstable now since I have slept only for 2 hours.. Please forgive me if I have said anything incoherent.. πŸ˜³
Desai09 thumbnail

<div>
Awesome post Anjali dii

@ Bold: I completely agree with you on all these topic.. I am pulling my hairs thinking about what CVs are trying to do here.. First half is as best as it could and second half..

Phew I wonder why am I still watching the show... But then I know why cause I love ARHI.. And I feel like suing CVs for taking disadvantage of our love for ARHI..😑

Ishii, thanks! I understand what the CVs are trying to do with ArHi to an extent! The teeka scene was a great example of showing progression, particularly for Khushi (though Arnav's reaction was just as captivating!). Frankly they should have shown less of Ms.B today and another scenario where ArHi have their differences...This interrupting meetings, disobedience, blah & blah has been said & done!! If the CVs decide to go that route a few more times, Khushi will come across as dumb! Someone who can't fathom what an office is & how professionals work! Then it would be a complete assassination of her character! Bottom line, both need a serious reality check on the state of their 'marriage' & I hope it's coming tomorrow!!

That is what I felt.. I feel like someone killing my most fav person in front me.. Slow death..  I love Khushi's character and what they are doing with her Character is not at all justifiable.. I am glad at least they have retained essence of Arnav's character.. 

About the teeka scene, it was brilliant scene. I don't have any complaint with it and I do get your point about what CVs are trying to show.. yeah only thing I wish was they shouldn't have rushed it. But nonetheless great scene.. 

And for now I don't understand why Miss B is introduced but as I said in my post, I will wait and watch how that character is shaped.. 
Simran234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TBH, I liked today's episode no matter what anyone says. Sure, I was very annoyed and embarrassed from the office scene but I loved the Tika scene. Two things I don't get: 1) Why is Bubli here? I didn't like the way she was being all possessive of Akash and his attention. 2) Why are people on the forum bashing Khushi? She was just doing a prank and its not like Arnav had an international meeting or anything...

Simran :D...
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandalala

Res...

Edited~

"They didn't agree on much. In fact, they didn't agree on anything. They fought all the time and challenged each other ever day. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other." 
~Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

'The Tale of the Shadow Kiss'

Sometimes in the middle of crazy and chaos, a realization dawns!  Thats pretty much how I felt watching the episode and reading your Crooner (to be honest, your Crooner helped me far more than the episode!!)  Wish this post was REQUIRED READING for all on the forum everyday!  My mind was in a fog yesterday after the day I had and the whirlwind that was the epi.  Today wasn't perfect by any means...but I sure appreciated certain elements that just allowed us to take in this couple we love!  I could begin to appreciate the madness and what it is really telling us!  If not for any reason, that one scene, that one part, just spoke volumes to me--no scheming, no planning, no purpose to it!  For it was about being in love- all the Crazy, Stupid things Love does to us!

The Crooner's Words:  Laal Chadi Maaidan Khadi!  The lovers are now 'out' to the family!  A change from B&W to color reveals truths...The relationship is at another level with Arnav telling on his wife to his own!  Are these guys married or what?πŸ˜†  Couldn't help but agree with you  about the Anjali's absence & its significance!  She has yet to find out how Khushi has (mis)interpreted her advice!  And when she finds out Khushi's actions have hurt her brother (more on this tomorrow), the trust will begin falter; doubt will set in about Khushi's love & her commitment to the marriage.  Her brother's pain will manifest itself unto her until she see's the whole truth about her husband and who he really is!  

A Rose Colored Kiss: Loved your segue into this scene-that peom from YZNMD...Fantastic!  He is alone, he doesn't need her...she still thinks in terms of the game...The Swami's swaminiπŸ˜†...I thought it was very poignant that she wanted to put the teeka, and yes, I couldn't help but think about the changing of the guard!  In Anjali's absence, she takes over!  Today, its temporary...soon, it will be forever!  He doesn't agree, yet that doesn't stop her!  What is to be something so routine & methodical, becomes a play of emotions!

Priya, what I loved about the scene was that she had absolutely NO INHIBITIONS!  As you said, she doesn't hesitate for even a second!  And, oh, You should paste your description of this part in a separate post on the forum, hun!  Outstanding!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ The shadow play between the heart and the mind...So similar to the Diwali kiss, but here, she makes it happen!  Her heart tells her to take his head in her hands...what happens next is what she has always wanted to do...feel him, hold him...his breath making its way into her...making them both come alive...The eye lock that follows said so much...It was truly breathtaking!  SHE MARKS HIM WITH HER LOVE!! (I couldn't help but think of Holi & when she put rang on him!!  Today she took it to another level!) And then the "KHUSHI"...ever so soft, as only a lover can whisper! She wakes up from her reverie inspite of herself! The hint of pain sets in.  She remembers.  Game on! *MIND BLOWING* in its subtlety...KUDOS TO SARUN FOR NAILING IT!!

Before I get away from this scene, I want to fast forward to what Khushi says about love to Ms. B (the only thing I remembered from that scene!) "jab pyaar aatha hai tab chota bada kuch nahi hota hai..." She speaks about her heart, her take on love to a child, and to the rest of the family.  We now know Khushi loves unconditionally when she wants to love, when she is in love!

Meeting Ms. B: Very, very mixed feelings about this character.  The artist is cute, but I can't fathom the purpose of having her in the mix!πŸ˜•  Loved Akshay's rapport with the actor! He is such a natural!

The Boardroom:  Frankly, I was with ASR on this one!  Deja-vu!  I know Khushi has done the interruption bit before, so this is true to her character.  But I felt that it was bit juvenile in  how it was executed...And the hint of vindictiveness at the end was not necessary!  We know its a game, you've played the cards well!  But you love him so deeply, yet you resort to the antics of a 10 year old!?  Interrupting meetings!  I was not convinced about this scene. Somewhere, it crossed a small line with me.  The distance between her earlier show of love and the "sticking it to him" was too great for me (as far as this scene goes)...CVs also running out of ideas perhaps?

You chose some meaningful lyrics and their significance to his unraveling-"Playing the game of life with her heart!"  He is skating with her on the rink of emotions with her, but she is getting carried away on thin ice...but tomorrow reality sets in, showing a glimpse of what matters most!  Thank God for that!

Other Misses: I completely agree with you on the balance part.   Would just like to add: today's epi had a few gorgeous moments, but overall, it was trying to fit ArHi in with Ms. B & her introduction...It was taking two entirely different ideas & making them mesh together!  Did not work for me in its concept!  No flow in that regard.  I also wanted to bring out two pts yesterday which I will today: 1)  Why weren't the letters ever discussed?  Really, is there no significance there? 2)  Anjali: what is up with the frequent doctor's visits?  And why isn't ASR questioning her/calling her about it?  CVs, complete disconnect here!

I'm digging the SIDE views section!!!...The Q2 vs. Q3 had me too...hahahahaha!  Did PayAsh get a new room?  Where was their second scene shot?  Mami's "Co-ed" love bit wasπŸ˜†...Somethings never change! White cotton never looked better...brings a softness to his face!  Would like to add that seems like NK is still in India, visiting relatives...So I guess this is not goodbye!πŸ˜† 

We will hear your song choice for today many, many times over in the future!  What a beautiful piece that is, and puts the "inspite of everything" into such poignant perspective! 

@bold--- loved those!!!! 
and that quote was just too good anjaliii !!!! loved ur comment totally...!!!!!esp the misses...am waiting for thursday to unfold..πŸ˜ƒ
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amisuv

Priya, thanks fr this pyara Crooner 😊 Luved the lyrics quoted by u frm ZNMD. Beautiful quotes again πŸ‘ 

To begin with, Priya tera title chori ho gaya hai & u should file fr copyright issues. Chindichor CVs 😑

Priya, gr8 detailed analysis. Helps to calm me down πŸ˜‰ 

The dining table scene was gud but since when has Arnav started complaining in front of the family abt Khushi. Thats a first, I guess.

The kid confused me but thankfully didnt look irritating at first sight. Would love to see her interaction with ASR.

Priya, u hv explained Anjali's absence very well. It makes sense πŸ‘πŸΌ 

And Yes, he did take the prasad bcoz Nani gave it to him & he didnt want the emotional drama to start again. But the prasad was from Khushi's pooja. So mission accomplished 😊 

The teeka scene was brilliantly shot Arshad Bhai & Barun's expressions were spot on as always. The 'Khushi' in his husky voice...Uff 😍 Did she feel fr a millisecond πŸ˜• The comic BG score came too soon. The eyelock could hv lasted a few more seconds...dont know.

Arnav's mantra is to exercise restraint these days. I am amazed over his control, the low pitched voice so unlike the ASR of days gone by. I hope Khushi has a realization of the same soon.
Another epic dialogue ' U r kidding me'...I am in love with the guy who writes Arnav's dialogues ☺️ His frustration in the boardroom after Khushi left was very evident & I liked how he got bugged looking at his dumbstruck employees.

Barun all the way πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Priya, u hv rightly talked abt balance with the CVs. My complaint is not with Khushi's happy-go-lucky nature, her fighting spirit but the manner in which she is portrayed these days to suit the demands of the script. U cant be OTT one day & intense,emotional the very nxt day. ( did u read my discussions with Shweta on the same)

Arnav has never been vocal abt his feelings & will never be in the future as well. Wish the CVs could hv thought of a better way to make him open up to Khushi as these antics will annoy him further ( Guys plz read the wonderful OS/FF in our forum fr inspiration)

I luv the Payash Pic that u hv posted, I found them really cute today. I miss Arnav-Aakash bromantic scenes also...their chemistry is rocking.

Barun looked super cool in that white shirt & those flip-flops were looking so cute 😍 Wish he gets more of this summer attire...

Abt the precap, I hv sm thoughts but will reserve it till tomorrow. Wanna see how CVs play it out eventually.

P.S. Sadie...Maami kaunse iischoool ma padai kiyat rahi ?? aur unka sweater kaun tha?? C'mon tells me πŸ˜† 

Urgent Note to CVs: Today I noticed that all the other top SP shows hv started airing new promos & r going ahead with new twists to gain attention. So CVs what r u waiting for?? I dont buy the 8pm argument bcoz the 8:30 & 9pm shows also clash with the matches. So what is stopping u guys frm coming out with atleast a new promo??

heyyy,,
@bold --- totally agree..sometimes cv's jus mess up with khushi's character i feel...they bring it bac on track,..but sure they mess it up ya...!!!!! and no promo..seriously...nothing new!!!but yeah when i c other shows promo..i will go y none for us...

and i was also confused with bubblyyy...thank goodness...someone actually thinks the same way!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Desai09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavandkhushi

amazing crooner dii...
all i am gonna say is that all i wished today was repositioning of the faces here...

would have been totally worth of sabotaging maa work and watching today's epi...

well cant stop gushing about maa new discovery so yeh lo...

and lo while searching for barun sobti in police dress...i dont know why i found out there is a police station named BARUN ...🀣

Barun Police Station Details:

Name: Barun Police Station

Phone number of Barun Police Station: 6186 - 224199

Location of Barun Police Station:

wonder who all want to get arrested there...🀣

oh well i found out a city in aurangabad named BARUN...

http://www.onefivenine.com/india/villages/Aurangabad/Barun/Barun

Barun is a Town in Barun Tehsil in Aurangabad District in Bihar State in India . Barun is 18.6 km distance from its District Main City Aurangabad . And 123 km distance from its State Main City Patna . .

Badhi Khurd , Barun , Bhopatpur , Dhamanee , Dhangai , Dudhar , ... . are the villages along with this village in the same Barun Tehsil

Near By Villages of this Village with distance are Kocharh(3.1 k.m.) ,Riur(4.5 k.m.) ,Ankorha(7 k.m.) ,Meh(8.2 k.m.) ,Rampur(10.7 k.m.) ,. Near By towns are Barun(0 k.m.) ,Obra(15.2 k.m.) ,Aurangabad(18.6 k.m.) ,Daudnagar(25.8 k.m.) ,

Barun Pin Code is 824112 and Post office name is . Other villages in Post Office (824112,) are Barun , Jagatpur , .

Schools in Barun

1 . Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya

2 . Barun Middle School

Colleges near by Barun

1 . K.S.Y. College
Address : barun; bodh--gaya..

2 . A.N.S.M. College
Address : aurangabad;bodh--gaya..

3 . Dr. V. K. Singh College
Address : rafiganj;bodh--gaya.

Information above might not be latest or accurate. Find latest information from below links.
Schools in Barun      Colleges in Barun      View Near By City     

Banks near by Barun

1 . PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK , BAROON
IFSC CODE : punb0122600.
MICR CODE : non-micr.

2 . STATE BANK OF INDIA , BARUN
IFSC CODE : sbin0012604.
MICR CODE : non - micr.

3 . INDIAN BANK , JINORIYA
IFSC CODE : idib000j023.
MICR CODE : 824019003.

4 . PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK , MEH
IFSC CODE : punb0276500.
MICR CODE : non-micr.

... .

List Of Sub localities In Barun
Post about Barun.

well zyaada  google baba pe search maarna achchi baat nahin🀣

Sanju.. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

You are the one who is gonna stop me from going mental asylum.. I was so loosing my mind today but you post just made my day.

Wow what a research... You are a rock star dear.. β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ

Vese kisne kaha Jyada Google search achchi baat nahi  he.. I love your Google search doses.. You always find the best.. πŸ€—