Brief Update : 11th April 2012

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Brief Update

Punni looks through the blinds .It appears to her that Arjun is kissing Purvi . She gets her mobile and tapes what she has seen in Arjun's room and puts the blinds down .What had actually happened was that Arjun was putting eye drops in Purvi's eyes as her  eyes were straining after work .Punni is happy that she has a way to spoil Purvi's name with her boss as  this is what Purvi did to her in the past . In Manav's house it  is late and Archana is worried that Sachin is not home .She goes to Manav and asks about Sachin  .Manav gets angry and says that she has no right to ask about Sachin and she has no concern for her children , pretending to be concerned and  he knows her motives very well.

Archana also gets angry and says that if she did not contact her children for 18 years then that was because he made her promise that she wouldn't as he wanted sole custody and she trusted him .She says that she did what she was told but he made her daughters hate her so much and that is not fair .Manav says that he did not make the girls hate her , the girls hate her on their own , he just could never lie to them that their mother cared about them as he is not a liar like her .He says that all she wants in life is money  and shouts at her that if she loved her kids then why did she ask for such a heavy alimony and not spend a single day with her kids .Archana says that she does not want thier love as charity and it does not matter what he thinks , she does love her children .

She tells him that she adopted a little girl and always saw her daughters in her but he would never understand this .Manav says that she only knows how to speak one language now and that is about money and he can never understand someone like her .Archana says that it is no use telling him anything as he is not the same Manav who used to understand her problems without even her telling him .She  says that he has changed now and goes to her  room and shuts the door .She cries and asks Bappa to end all this for her .Arjun and Purvi had been working all night and they are both tired .Purvi even doses off for  a while but wakes up quickly and starts working  .She is cold so Arjun puts his coat on her  .

A traffic cop stops Teju for breaking the signal light . Teju protests but he is asking  her to pay  fine .Savita calls Teju ,tells Teju to give the phone to the police man and tricks him into believing that she knows his boss very well and will get him in trouble .He gets terrified and runs away .Savita tells Teju that she should stay in the house where her dad is living .Teju does not answer her as she hates the very idea of living with that woman .Purvi and Arjun are in a shopping mall where they both buy photo frames to put pictures of their parents .Purvi tells Arjun that her Aie and baba have a Pavitra Rishta and no matter how much problems  they are going through now , they will always be connected   to each other as they have Bappa's blessings . 

Purvi goes to see Manav and Archana after getting back to Mumbai .She asks Archana to give her a picture of Manav .Archana gives her a picture which Purvi puts in a the photo frame  , next to Archana's picture .She proudly puts this picture on the Tv and happily asks them if the picture is looking good .Archana and Manav both are feeling  awkward .Archana tries to smile but Manav gets angry and leaves the room .Purvi looks worried to see this .

Precap
Vinay is looking at the mobile recording that Punni had made ...😡 .In the recording it looks as if Arjun is kissing Purvi .Other guys at work are also looking at it , Vinay questions Arjun openly if he had such intentions then why was he trying to save his engagement with Purvi .Arjun and Vinay get into a fight with each other in front of the whole staff.
.Next scene , Purvi is crying and Arjun gives her a hug and kisses her forehead .
In the next scene we see manjusha and Punni in the Karanjkar house .A crying Archana says ' My Purvi cannot do this .She was also looking at Punni's mobile .Manju is angry and tells Archana that if you don't wish to believe this then don't ...Punni is standing in the background and is smiling .😡

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmedforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update di🤗stay blessed...love and light😃
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you Tanya di.. My TV was saved today..lol
and hope yours too..
My Archana spoke today just gave back Manav.. All her words were really true.. She respected his words all her life, gave up her daughters just for him and his words.. And he did not even told his daughter how their mother was and never took them to India to meet their mother, in one or the other sense he and his mother has only filled the hatered in ovi and teju towards Archana.
She loved him like a fool but he never care.. Still he blames her that you are behind money.. Archana was right he don't understand her anymore.. She is not the person who wanted money but it was Manav who wanted money and that's why went to Canada.. He would have stayed in India for Archana and earned but No he wanted money..

For me star of the day is Archana even she cried afterwards but i liked her today...
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for ur wonderful update! 
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Drat that Punni!  😡 Poor Purvi!
Glad Archana is at least standing up for once.  Manav needs a whack, how dare he say he couldn't lie to his daughters that their mother loved them?  How does he know she didn't?  when she was following his idiotic orders?  And if he could love her for 18 years without giving a second thought to her welfare, emotional and financial, she could love the kids secure in the knowledge that Manav the Mahaan would take care of her children.  Two faced selfish man! Edited by soapwatcher1 - 12 years ago
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i just saw the precap

I hope Archana will support Purvi..

Vinay and Punni are just a bunch of losers!!  hounding innocent people.. terrible..

Arjun should have called in someone else in the room .. I had no idea Punni would go to such lengths.. 😡

star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanyaz for BU. Manav seriously needs to shut his darn mouth now, the character is getting on my last nerve. As for Punni, oh father, I hope her plan backfires. Shameless cheapo.😡

Will catch up later.
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
And ya, which hotel has louver style doors😲😆😆 Arvi should sue them for millions😃 Stupid non-creatives😡
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: star_wars

And ya, which hotel has louver style doors😲😆😆 Arvi should sue them for millions😃 Stupid non-creatives😡

when Arjun was opening the door, for the housekeeper...the door was proper i meant full wodden😆😆...& when Punni was peeping only it changed😲😆
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Tanyaz . I watched the episode online and I loved it when Archana fought back with Manav. However, that's a losing battle as she is constantly giving mixed signals to him. As much as I love Purvi, I laughed when she said her aai and baba have a "pavitra rishta." Oh my goodness, that precap gave me a heart attack. Arjun is just creating more problems by kissing her forehead when he was supposed to be comforting her. Ughhh, now we wait for the mahayug.