Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArjaAddict thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
d answer to d 'ast questn is poo...poo...pooo..sorry suki dii..awesome going my snigdhuuu...make athaan say 'pooja' or the whho'e if is gpnna s,ash u..mind ittt :p 
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update Snigs...
hats off your ideas...👏
You are a ⭐️
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow...poor chap or lucky chap Dr.A.🤗.all  his students are the naughtiest bunch ever...😆...he took poo's pic on his mobile and poo cleverly some of his pic on her mobile..😍...AH such an rockstar..poo is lucky to have friend like him...like Kriya in show have chandu..🤗
what master stroke he did by first locking the door and than openinng ceremony by suk.😉 🤣...

rocking update as expected by u snig...3 cheers for u..👏 👏 👏 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️  
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

Aw how sweet😛don't worry sirf tumhe nehi.kisi aur ko bhi aapni pyaar ka kurbaani deni paregi arry ke liye😆😉

But it'll be ok, don't worry about Poo😃  When she sees how much Suhaan love each other, she'll willingly do her kurbaani as well.  Her and Ahnaf will be so happy together😛
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -aHnAf-

Suki Di Is Too Much...😆Direct Hit...👏

&I'm Ready For Marriage...☺️ArJa Marriage...😳😆
Where Is My Sherwani?🤔

Ahnaf, i think you've made a typing error.  You've put Arja instead of AhJa, and we know how ready you are to spend your life with your precious Mangorita😃
Looks like i'll have to organise everything for you, you can borrow Arry's sherwani after our wedding day😆
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so now A is smiling on mo's teasing❤️ and Poo is blushing on Ah's Q..😳
so they both  attracted to each other  and thinking about each other😍...and Suk is such a clever girl..sidhe maa ko hi pata liya...😆
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: simmi.friends03

wow...poor chap or lucky chap Dr.A.🤗.all  his students are the naughtiest bunch ever...😆...he took poo's pic on his mobile and poo cleverly some of his pic on her mobile..😍...AH such an rockstar..poo is lucky to have friend like him...like Kriya in show have chandu..🤗
what master stroke he did by first locking the door and than openinng ceremony by suk.😉 🤣...

rocking update as expected by u snig...3 cheers for u..👏 👏 👏 ⭐️  

🤣🤣thanks a lot dear for the lovely and hilarious comments😛😆
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: suk4

But it'll be ok, don't worry about Poo😃  When she sees how much Suhaan love each other, she'll willingly do her kurbaani as well.  Her and Ahnaf will be so happy together😛

I lubalub ur positivity😆⭐️⭐️
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriya...arja

Superb update Snigs...

hats off your ideas...👏
You are a ⭐️

Thanks yaar😳😛
creative.bawa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fantastic update...snig...⭐️...
now arey has to choose the one girl afterall..hmmm i think he has choose the poo otherwise why he kept her pic in his mobil 😳..he has to act fast na.😉..nahi to suk to mandap mein hi beth jayegi..😆...