Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam
@bold-😆even i promised u that there will be a bath scene😉,remember?this plan is still in my brain😉
its in my agenda too, good job i've been working out, i look fab, he'll enjoy giving me a good rub down😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam
@bold-😆even i promised u that there will be a bath scene😉,remember?this plan is still in my brain😉
Just Finished Reading Last 5 Parts!Actually I Was Awesome.Star Of The 'FF'.😎
You Are Doing Fab Job!👏But I'm Not Expecting Any Kind Of 'Parsadi' From Suk&Mom...I'm Fasting You Know!😳
Stay cool, he wont, he is a good boy 🤔
but you're not fasting in the ff, you'll be punished for trying to misbehave with me😒