Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jifrabifra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
All scenes with Aditya and Priya are my favourites. Love them two to bits!

But how can I forget the Brahma and Dev scene from Monday, that is also in my list. :)
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Hope--

Bheegi😑

are you teasing me like the CVs

πŸ˜†...Alright Hope...updated the videos. # 3 on my list still gives me goosebumps. I went back and dug up my musings for that day and I still agree with what I said then.

December 30, 2010 - Thursday

Hello M-Forum waasis! πŸ€—What a spectacular episode. Very rarely does anything on TV move me but today did...and kudos to the creative team, writers and actors for delivering an episode that hit me in the gut! Every so often I watch something that touches me so deeply that I stop "analyzing" the episode and today, it was the turn of Maryaada to do that to me.

Aditya - Priya: I loved this sequence...everything...from how simple the screenplay kept Priya's reaction to Aditya's confession to Priya's sharing of what happened to Aditya's gut-wrenching reaction! I had tears in my eyes and that never happens with me...almost never! I do not want to break this down today. I don't even know if I can watch it again...so...let me just say it again...I loved this sequence! β­οΈ RaQesh...take a bow! It was your show all the way and you were such a joy to watch! πŸ‘

Vidya - Mother: How beautiful was this scene! Vidya was so in character as she shares the truth about Gaurav & her relationship with her mother. But her mother's further probing made her finally share her misgivings and let those tears fall. Another home run writers! β­οΈ Vindya...you rocked this scene! πŸ‘

Devyani - Gaurav: Ahhh...this story is continuing to gather momentum. Gaurav reminded Devyani, again, that while he had married Vidya, he was not going to fulfill his responsibilities as husband! This combined with Vidya's emotions means a confrontation is coming...and soon! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mrs. Bindra - Devyani: Filler scene continuing to show the marriage preparations!

Brahmanand - Devyani - Aditya: What can I say...such a fabulous closing scene. Like the first scene, I loved everything about it...Aditya's anger to Brahmanand's initial suspicions about who Aditya was talking about to Brahmanand & Devyani's attempts to calm Aditya to Aditya's emotional confession about not reading the letter to Brahmanand's disbelief at realizing that Aditya's love could be the girl who he molested! Viswajeet, RaQesh and Devyani...outstanding expressions...spot on! πŸ‘

Overall: This was a 5/5 for me! Writers...here is a virtual hug for you...πŸ€—. You renewed my faith that there are still shows that can deliver a story peak the way it should be...with drama & impact that jolts the viewer! The screenplay was simply superb and the execution...Waseem...πŸ‘!

Thank you Maryaada team! I am proud to be a fan of your creation today!

--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dramatic Scene 3

Devyani agreeing to Divorce

This scene has been one of the best for me.  Her turning the tables on him and doing it with such confidence made me proud of her. Frankly speaking this is one of the very few scenes where I have anything good to say about Devyani

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNQtPLAWKmg[/YOUTUBE]
--Hope-- thumbnail
Jaya

Always loved your musings

BTW if I am spamming your thread please tell me to stop I suffer from OCDπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
--Hope-- thumbnail
Jaya

Your scene three was going to be my Dramatic Scene 4 but as you already have it up with video I will not list

I am basically going by memoryπŸ˜ƒ which is why I am probably repeatign all the same stuff as everyone else

I know that every scene KC (damon) listed is my favourite

I have so many more

I don't hink I can put them all up her in 3 days😳
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Jaya

Always loved your musings

BTW if I am spamming your thread please tell me to stop I suffer from OCDπŸ˜†

Crazy woman...I am enjoying watching all the videos! Lage raho ji! πŸ˜†

Edited by BheegiBasanti - 12 years ago
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm enjoying watching all the videos   πŸ˜†
FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

πŸ˜†...Alright Hope...updated the videos. # 3 on my list still gives me goosebumps. I went back and dug up my musings for that day and I still agree with what I said then.

December 30, 2010 - Thursday

Hello M-Forum waasis! πŸ€—What a spectacular episode. Very rarely does anything on TV move me but today did...and kudos to the creative team, writers and actors for delivering an episode that hit me in the gut! Every so often I watch something that touches me so deeply that I stop "analyzing" the episode and today, it was the turn of Maryaada to do that to me.

Aditya - Priya: I loved this sequence...everything...from how simple the screenplay kept Priya's reaction to Aditya's confession to Priya's sharing of what happened to Aditya's gut-wrenching reaction! I had tears in my eyes and that never happens with me...almost never! I do not want to break this down today. I don't even know if I can watch it again...so...let me just say it again...I loved this sequence! β­οΈ RaQesh...take a bow! It was your show all the way and you were such a joy to watch! πŸ‘

Vidya - Mother: How beautiful was this scene! Vidya was so in character as she shares the truth about Gaurav & her relationship with her mother. But her mother's further probing made her finally share her misgivings and let those tears fall. Another home run writers! β­οΈ Vindya...you rocked this scene! πŸ‘

Devyani - Gaurav: Ahhh...this story is continuing to gather momentum. Gaurav reminded Devyani, again, that while he had married Vidya, he was not going to fulfill his responsibilities as husband! This combined with Vidya's emotions means a confrontation is coming...and soon! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mrs. Bindra - Devyani: Filler scene continuing to show the marriage preparations!

Brahmanand - Devyani - Aditya: What can I say...such a fabulous closing scene. Like the first scene, I loved everything about it...Aditya's anger to Brahmanand's initial suspicions about who Aditya was talking about to Brahmanand & Devyani's attempts to calm Aditya to Aditya's emotional confession about not reading the letter to Brahmanand's disbelief at realizing that Aditya's love could be the girl who he molested! Viswajeet, RaQesh and Devyani...outstanding expressions...spot on! πŸ‘

Overall: This was a 5/5 for me! Writers...here is a virtual hug for you...πŸ€—. You renewed my faith that there are still shows that can deliver a story peak the way it should be...with drama & impact that jolts the viewer! The screenplay was simply superb and the execution...Waseem...πŸ‘!

Thank you Maryaada team! I am proud to be a fan of your creation today!

Jaya ...  always loved reading your musings.

As for the mentioned episode, thats one of my favourite too (i have many). Aditya believed her instantly, you know what this hs made me remember and about todays precap, Aditya promised Priya he would kill the man who molested her, he tried that once with Brahma in jail, He also recently told Priya he wants Brahma to get better so he can punish him. Now tomorrow he will know Brahmas  sane, will Adi take the law into his own hands?

--Hope-- thumbnail
Like Aditya was selfish in saving Priya I too am selfish in addign the videos this is going to be my home from next week - memory laneπŸ˜ƒ
FIZK6 thumbnail

Jaya

Your scene three was going to be my Dramatic Scene 4 but as you already have it up with video I will not list

I am basically going by memoryπŸ˜ƒ which is why I am probably repeatign all the same stuff as everyone else

I know that every scene KC (damon) listed is my favourite

I have so many more

I don't hink I can put them all up her in 3 days😳

Hope ...  you can also do it after Maryada ends, i'm sure the forum wont be locked,  well i hope not. We've never given the mods any problems.