-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Rashmi mohan in supermarket Rashmi say to mohan mujey really lagta tha tum life mein kuch kar dikhavo ge.then megha came and say Ajii Sun Te Ho🤣 ye kon hein? mohan say ...Rashmi and then Rashmi say ye Mrs.Bhatnagar. hein.then megha gave naughty smile to mohan.😆

here is video link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqsPVhsanpw
Edited by Amisha.Laher - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
Quite interesting...Thanx for the information.
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
.Ajiii sunte ho🤣 video posted.
misty85 thumbnail
Lol... mohan's expressions were superb... & megha was in prankster mode...actually after watch the segment I think she said it because mohan was silently listening to rashmi's taunts & she couldn't bear it... mohan was obviously hurt.
big_007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS...why Megha represent herself as his wife????? She can represent herself as his girlfriend or fiance at most...But wife is too much...Doesn't she understand this will create a lots of problems both in her and Mohan's life?????
AreYaar thumbnail
LOLL thanks for posting! Megha is in full nautanki mode😆...Rock on, Mrs. FUTURE Mohan Bhatnagar😆...Loved her mischievous smiles😆
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 i think after over hearing rash me n Monu ka convo she will go as the wife cause that puts an end to the whole attempt by rash me agar gf ya fiance bolti to rash me wud have got an opening but with wife case closed and Mr Bhatnagar wins and also to highlight that which woman wudnt want to marry a guy like Mohan  😳Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The promo is ðŸ˜†...Mohan's open mouth and Megha's rolling her eyes😆...waiting for Mr & Mrs Bhatnagar ðŸ¤£
misty85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: big_007

TFS...why Megha represent herself as his wife????? She can represent herself as his girlfriend or fiance at most...But wife is too much...Doesn't she understand this will create a lots of problems both in her and Mohan's life?????

From the SBB segment & promo I can only say that she didn't say anything... it was rashmi who jumped to the conclusion that megha is his wife... baki toh episode dekhne ke baad pata chalega...
meghan_lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: misty85

From the SBB segment & promo I can only say that she didn't say anything... it was rashmi who jumped to the conclusion that megha is his wife... baki toh episode dekhne ke baad pata chalega...

But the way megha calls Mohan like "suniyeji", not only Rashme, but anyone would consider megha as his wife...