Hidden meanings : 10/4/12

Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoGreen thumbnail
U r always right...

i have severe tooth ache...but cant laughing watching the episode...
sulochana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya totally agree with u
n adding to that the days r passing 
that means zee's news on it way a positive note ðŸ˜Š
purplelove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
" the green plants or the green shirt is refered to Anjali who means the world to him and Khushi knows it very well..."

Really liked this line. 
ArShi-R-no.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great epi watching it again on t.v (uk) yh I absolutely agree with all the points made... The colours of shirt shows Arnav will start to be a colourful person again once the MU is over he will understand the world better and start to accept it. Khushi will change him frm his ruthless ways to see the world in her eyes and enjoy life. The colour red also reflect thier love and how she has taught Arnav to love, he who didn't beleive in love and only saw the world as a place where ppl are hurtful and where God snatches things away etc lost his heart to a girl he didn't understand, a girl full of life and so bubbly. He hated emotions but has fallen so deep in love. His bitterness will turn to sweetness. Arnav is in a dark place but Khushi is his light who will help him find his way. BR]
Shyam being the door shows he will be barrier between them but like you said Arnav will always protect her from the evil creep!

I also agree with Anjali she will be the one to bring then closer whenever there's a problem she's the first one to know, shes someone we can rely on to make arhi grow closer... I hope thier won't be a point where Arnav will have to choose coz we kno what Anjali means to him but we also kno he loves khuhsi hi unconditionally. I really hope Anjali doesn't go against them when she finds out the truth. Edited by ArShi-R-no.1 - 12 years ago
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AS always u r right!! nice episode... 
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
u r 101% right 

todays epi had many meanings 
Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i have somthin 4 u, is there any meaning behind:

when asr woke up and says : subha subha dabba service shuru ho gai hai, pata nahin ye natak kab tak chale ga.

instead of saying: pata nahin ye kab KHATAM hoga

natak= their contract marriage? not to end

i cant read between the lines, so need u to make me understand. or is this without meaning?

Edited by Cyberpsychooo - 12 years ago
luvflicksgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
i totally agree with you
there's one more thing i noticed
Arnav tells akash tum duniya ke pehle insaan hoge so apne cupboard ki chaabi saath le jata hai
this might mean tht shyam will be able to get his dirty, cheap, hopeless hands on the very file Arnav keeps in his cupboard but i think that won't create a misundrestanding all over again but may be i'll help in clearing the one
it's my prediction that Arnav will find out shyam's truth but won't let him understand that he's aware of his cheap acts which will make shyam commit a blunder and thus exposing him
(Although this will take the cvs atleat an year to show...😳)
Edited by sweetlove4barun - 12 years ago
luvflicksgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
please don't mind
i thought that part had a meaning so i added it

i hope you are not angry

SORRY IN ADVANCE 😕