Apr 10th: A glimpse of Mohan's past

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So today was one of those epis that I'd say started off quite promisingly but overall left me sort of underwhelmed cuz it dragged after that...loll...oh well.

The bits I liked:

1) Mohan saying to the police inspector while indicating Renu, "Inko dekh ke lagta hai ki YEH meri choice hongi?"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

2) Mohan's expressions and the way he walks as that police guy pretends to arrest him and Renu...Kunal's fab comic timing๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

3) The entire portion with Mohan enjoying Renu's discomfort in the police station while sitting bindaas himself and then his reactions when he realizes that Renu is calling Megha...till the bit when he sees Megha at the police station and the way he glances at her for a bit before gesturing for the inspector to let Renu go๐Ÿ˜†

4) So I so was hoping for a lovely MM moment to come out of this but sadly that didn't really pan out today...a very brief convo outside the police station with Megha asking him "Tum bacche ho?" and then a badly dubbed "main aapko ghar chhod deta hoon" followed by a largely DRAGGED and somewhat forced scene with Megha laughing over his Renu story and him watching her all dazzled...the editors made good use of the slow motion effect in this scene to fill up the epi, haan?๐Ÿ˜†...Mummy's khatarnaak looks in the bg while watching MM's endlessly long forced laugh session also left me๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Oh and how can I forget to mention that within the span of one bike ride, Monu ne HAIRCUT bhi karwaa liya?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Jzee, did you see? The long zulfein have been snipped...bet you're not happy๐Ÿ˜†...frankly I liked his longer haired wilder looking hairstyle more too.

5) Mummy giving gyaan to Mohan to not fall for Megha as Mohan is busy brushing aside all this...I somehow didn't find Kunal's acting very convincing in this scene...I dunno if it's just the writing or the overall direction but this Rashmi angle should make me feel more for Mohan...us scene mein mujhe nahin feel hua...and Mohan's mom...I don't get her...on one hand she say she knows Mrs. Vyas can never be Mohan's choice and on the other hand she's upset seeing him laughing with her๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

I DID love the bits where Mohan teases his Mom calling her all golu molu and telling her not to take tension nahin toh woh patli ho jaayeingi๐Ÿ˜†

Guru was wasted in this scene...we usually get funnier Mummy-Guru moments.

6) Nanhi-Guru dance session...awww๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...

7) The symbolism of Megha entering the kitchen and turning off the rajma wala cooker after TEEN SEETIS๐Ÿ˜†...and Guru asking her for the rajma recipe...nice...Guru narrating the Rashmi story...interesting point being the bit where Guru mentions that Mohan is unable to speak or express himself in front of Rashmi and he doesn't know whether it is is his love or his anger that renders him speechless...

Megha AGAIN saying ki 'achhe logon ke saath achha hota hai'...Arey YAAR...abhi abhi toh something bura happened with her...still she's back to this?๐Ÿ˜†...

Overall it was a story setting up epi I guess...to set things up for Rashmi's entry tomorrow๐Ÿ˜†...Mohan ko double jhatkaa lagne wala hai...one that Rashmi is back and two that Megha will pose as his Mrs.๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

So today was one of those epis that I'd say started off quite promisingly but overall left me sort of underwhelmed cuz it dragged after that...loll...oh well. 

My sentiments exactly ... ๐Ÿค” I wasn't sure if it was just me... 

Oh and how can I forget to mention that within the span of one bike ride, Monu ne HAIRCUT bhi karwaa liya?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Jzee, did you see? The long zulfein have been snipped...bet you're not happy๐Ÿ˜†...frankly I liked his longer haired wilder looking hairstyle more too.

Yaar Anu, tum mere dukh ko kitna pechanti ho ๐Ÿ˜’ I dislike haircuts. Period. A dwindling episode and MEGA distracting loss of hair ๐Ÿ˜’ I toh feel fizzled out of enthusiasm about sitting down to comment abhi *off to get extra strong coffee* 

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The only thing working for the epi was Mohan's mischievous smile...he actually looks kinda cute smiling ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Baki that Renu scene could have been better shot, could have been more fun. MM scene was too forced and fillerish...Megha's acting and editing was a bit off there as well...but oh well...we have tomorrow's episode to look forward to. 'Ajji sunte ho'๐Ÿ˜†
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely analysis Anu...I actually liked the episode...and the story is moving towards Mohan's past Rashmi and Mr.Bhatnagar. I  think by the time this track is done MM will grow a much stronger bond.

Renu was hilarious today. "mein bandaam ho jaaoongi meri gali mein" ๐Ÿคฃ. Also, loved Mohan voluntarily getting into the police van as though he was going for a picnic๐Ÿ˜†. Mohan was at his best in the police station.

The moment Megha sees Mohan at the police station...Mohan looked like a kid caught doing something naughty. I liked MM interaction
outside the police station and the causal way Mohan said lets go, I will drop you home and Megha accepted the offer.They used MN bg music on MM at police station and I  loved it. 

Mohan revealing MR encounter to Megha to pacify her LOL...and Megha could not believe Mohan can be so naughty  and her "Sach mein bahut khatarnaak hoon" ๐Ÿ˜†. Also, loved the way Megha told Mohan with so much haq ki don't do such thing in future. 

Mohan laughed whole heartedly for the first time with Megha and Megha for the first time seemed so happy and was enjoying Mohan's prank on Renu. But, I have to agree with you Anu, the endless laughing session seemed blahh...though I have to say Megha is slowly coming out of her self imposed confinement in Mohan's company.

Megha really considers Mohan as her friend/well wisher now. That change was seen in the way she interacted with Guru today and her turning of the stove voluntarily...is there a symbolism in this scene or am I thinking too much? 

Megha know's about Rashmi and that Mohan was once in love...also Guru told Megha how the last time they met Mohan did not utter a word and he does not know if its love or anger for Rashmi. So, looks like Megha will hear Rashim's taunts and come to Mohan's rescue now. 

Hoping to see a followup sequence between MM on Rashmi issue, and Mohan opening up to Megha. Do you think Mohan still loves Rashmi? 

So, Mr.Bhatnagar makes a phone appeariance again today...and looks like Mohan and Mr.Bhatnagar parted ways because of some clash in principles is it??

LOL MM friendship just started and baad baaja baarati shuru hogaye...with Monu's mum taking the lead and putting a X across the screen on Mohan's face.

Just a random thing in the MM scene outside Megha's house, the focus on megha's eyes and lips/laugh with bg music was creepy.

Also, was the Rajma scene a dig at some shows where they keep making Dhokla's/ladoos for almost 2 epsiodes

Usha

AreYaar thumbnail

I SERIOUSLY considered not making a post at all๐Ÿ˜†...I honestly didn't have much motivation today...but then I did want to blab a bit about the beginning MR scenes so I was like oh well I'll make a post๐Ÿ˜†

And of COURSE I know your dukh about the zulfein...main nahin jaanungi toh aur kaun jaanega? *pats your shoulder sympathetically*

I don't like the new haircut either...I'm wondering if that's also part of the reason why from that point on the epi kinda dipped for me๐Ÿ˜†...I loved Mohan's wild looking hairstyle...it suits him better.

Something was kinda off today naa? Maybe I need to watch the epi again to feel better about it๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescence

The only thing working for the epi was Mohan's mischievous smile...he actually looks kinda cute smiling ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Baki that Renu scene could have been better shot, could have been more fun. MM scene was too forced and fillerish...Megha's acting and editing was a bit off there as well...but oh well...we have tomorrow's episode to look forward to. 'Ajji sunte ho'๐Ÿ˜†

Such a non-complaining post from the ULTIMATE Debby Downer? I'm shocked๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†...Aaj Her Highness ka mood achha lagta hai๐Ÿ˜†

I couldn't notice his smile much cuz I was too distracted by the loss of hair by that point just like Jzee๐Ÿ˜†

The Renu scene was fine...it was mainly the MM scene that was poorly shot today.
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Is it only me or Aakasha's smile looked really fake n forced ๐Ÿค” The whole MM scene didn't touch me one bit... 

Nothing against Aakansha but I have seen that she excels in serious/somber scenes but whenever she has to be happy or chirpy...she falters... like when she was giving the LOWE gyaan to kunal...her acting was really off n aaj to her smile looked way too forced...nothing natural about it...
and kunal was also not good in that MM scene.. Mehh!

The only good thing was renu n mohan's perfect coming timing ๐Ÿ˜† also nanhi n guru were cute!

chalo lets see what happens tmrw... 
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I always have good things to say about Mohan...he's my motivation to watch the show.
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Looks like its only me who liked today's episode๐Ÿ˜†...
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
everything beautifully you said Anu๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ megha call mohan khatarnak nice one๐Ÿ˜†