shagun_sarun thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys,

ok, i loved today's episode, i know the story is not taking any serious turn or moving it fast or clearing the MU, but i don't know why but i loved today's episode...

it was awesum, i usually prefer intense hate n fight arhi then the comedy but today, i liked the whole comedy thing...i loved khushi's acting as gopi bahu n arnav getting confused n irritated...i know its not doing to the story much but we have to trust cvs here...

what do you think?????did u like the episode??????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arsh_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hi shagun...where were you..didnt see you around???

yes the comedy was blended really well...we have to trust the cv's

Sabah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haha! Yea I loved todays episode, it had gotten boring recently. I laughed out loud a few times, I am sure my roommate thought I was on some drugs. =P

love_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today's episode was superb... 
And of course, I trust the CVs. So far, they've done a marvellous jobs and I know they'll keep their hard work...
shagun_sarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: arsh_sp

hi shagun...where were you..didnt see you around???

yes the comedy was blended really well...we have to trust the cv's

hey there, 

ya my net was all messed up n was giving me hard time...anyways its better now, so thought to post abt the episode...

yup, i liked the comedy blend, it was very well done n as u said we have to trust cvs n i am sure they will not let us down๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nehusashhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
it was definately thrilling...
shagun_sarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_arshi

Today's episode was superb... 
And of course, I trust the CVs. So far, they've done a marvellous jobs and I know they'll keep their hard work...

yup, they are doing fantastic job n i just hope there hard work pays off๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shagun_sarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabah

Haha! Yea I loved todays episode, it had gotten boring recently. I laughed out loud a few times, I am sure my roommate thought I was on some drugs. =P

ya, i also laughed out loudly at many scenes...specially the gopi bahu scenes, it was funny to see arnav's expressions there๐Ÿ˜†
daydreamerr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yay same! it was so so funny and totally reminded me why i fell in love with khushi and IPKKND in the first place! Hats of to Sanaya for amazing acting and i dont even have any words for Barun's hilarious reactions haha! 
.Sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey shagun...

Yeah...LUVED the epi today..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
...It was a perfect...Kept on repeating Arnav's dialougue.."Dhyaan se.."..Awww..๐Ÿ˜..And the fact that 90% of the epi had Arhi...it was so fun to watch...๐Ÿ˜‰...