Sk was too good today

ssktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today SK looked so dashingπŸ˜› and hot in the red shirt, and got so much footage too. His dialogues were much better, when he was talking to Jagan, telling him about his love for Nidhi, seemed so confident, sure and his deep resonant voice was at his very best today. Loved his scenes today,his body language, expressions, dialogues, everything was awesome. What do you all think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fattoom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Ya , i agree with u .. he was awesome today as ever .. love him sooo much .. keep rocking Sharad β€οΈ
cant wait 4 tomo epi ;)
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Yes,I agree with you 100%. SK was tooo good.Everyday I am falling in love with him more & more. I can say now that I have totally forgotten MB .
Armu4eva thumbnail
Totally he was BANG on today... super powerful dialogues.. acting and haiii he looked RED HOT πŸ˜
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Completely agree. SK rocked today, stole the episode. Loved his display of confidence and he is not even shy to accept and defend his love, even when Mallu is sitting in front of him. This Ashu has some guts.

In the last scene once again he was bang on.Great change in expressions. First he froze when Mallu suggested marriage and then his refusal and his regret that he cannot marry Mallu. But, but wait ...when she pulled out what she thought is her trump card and reminded him of his promise, one could see first shock, the incredulity and finally anger at Mallu.

One could get the sense that even if Ashu is forced to marry her, Mallu has lost her best friend and his respect forever. Hats off to SK for a job well done today! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
saou thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😊SK rocked today .His voice was the best today and there was no prolbem i mean problem in understanding him .
Loving him and appreciating him ...and of no Glimpse of MB left in my mind now .
No Bd's , No Single shots , and no talking to air ..πŸ˜†. Now looking like a team work ...Just improve the script ..rest all rock ...
wat's  say πŸ‘
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree Agree Agree...I liked Today's Epi Because sK looked Super HOTT...😍
LurveTorres thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Today SK looking red hwat...Love him sooo much 😳Edited by LurveTorres - 12 years ago
hkp11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, SK's acting was great today!  I think SK's romantic acting will drive us nuts!  πŸ˜ β€οΈ
sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SK was fantastic. He has been from the start in my opinion. Can't imagine MB as Ashu now. Sooo excited for tomorrow 's episode. Reunion with baba. Yay!