Brief Update : 10th April 2012

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Brief Update

The dinner party is going on .Punni is in the party in her little black dress .She is waiting for Arjun to ask her for a dance .She is sure that he will start fancying her if he sees her in this dress. She eevn imagines that she is dancing with him .Purvi comes in the blue saree that was gifted to her by Arjun .Punni starts going towards Arjun but Arjun is only looking in one direction .When Punni turns to see where he is looking she is angry that he is looking at purvi who is coming down the stairs and looking very beautiful. Arjun complments her and thanks her for wearing the saree .Someone tells Arjun to ask Miss Deshmukh for a dance ..Arjun takes Purvi to the dance floor .

Both Arjun and Purvi are dancing on the song ' dil kyon yeh mera ' . Arjun can tell that Purvi is feeling awkward but he tells her that the clients had asked them to dance so it wil lonly take 5 minutes .While dancing they both start talking to each other .Both tell each other that they are feeling awkward as they are not into dancing .Arjun tells Purvi that he is not even into movies .Purvi is surprised and tells him that she goes to see a movie every Sunday .Arjun start telling her that he has only seen 4 movies all his life and that too with his cook and all  action movies .Purvi is now relaxed and really enjoy this conversation with  Arjun .While this is going  on , Punni is watching both of them and is absolutely burning with anger .😆

After the dance Arjun introduces Purvi to the clients and tells his team  to go and enjoy , paying attention to Purvi only .He tells Purvi to feel confident as she is good at her work and her biggest asset is her simplicity and she should be proud of it .Punni is listening to all this and getting very angry .Savita calls Manav and sings him Happy Birthday . She says that on his birthday she has a habit of making sheera , just as she says this , Archana walks in the room with Sheera for Manav .Manav says that Vandita has made sheera for him today .Savita is very happy that her daughter is such a good person and always finds happiness in other people's happiness.Punni goes in the room and is reall y angry .Arjun calls Purvi but she is in the washroom so Punni picks up her mobile .

Arjun wants Purvi to bring a file for him .Punni offers to do this and Arjun agrees .Punni starts looking  for the file but she can't find it .She decides to go anyway .Purvi comes out of shower , Arjun calls her again .There is a state of panic as his computer has crashed .Purvi tells him to calm down as she ahs back up o nthe hard drive .She goes to help Arjun and gets  to arjun's room before Punni .Punni sees Purvi going in his room and gets really  annoyed .Arjun says that him and Purvi have to work all night now .Both Arjun and Purvi are working hard .Arjun does not wish them to get disturbed so a waiter  puts the sign of ' Do Not disturb ' on his door .While looking at her file , Arjun gets close to Purvi and starts looking at her face , she too is looking back at him .Punni coems back to Arjun's room  , sees the sign and looks through the blinds .She is horrified to see a scene where it looks like Purvi is being kissed by Arjun with Arjun's back facing the door  from where Punni is looking .😲

Precap ..

Manav is in a bad mood and he is telling off Archana .He says that  she should stop showing concern for Sachu as she will have nothing to do with him and anyway he knows very well what she is all about .Archana is listening to him quietly but looking little disturbed .
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Luckyforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Very cute dance segment b/w arvi.
Specially the way she asked mere chehre pe kuch laga hai kya.
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks TD..!! Nothing to talk about today's episode for me.. Just a glimpse of Archana..

I hate the precap.. Manav again dissappointed me.. Don't he have his own brain to use? Always talking rudely to Archana.. Enough is enough man.. The man who can't understand his wife how can he understand his daughters? That's what he is doing he was not able to judge what teju wants and what she want to do but when Archana made him realize.. He got something in his mind.. Seriously no one can change so much or will not loose their brain so much that they can't judge who cares about u and who don't..

Looking at Archana's expressions in the precap i think she will give him back. But after all she is Archana the love in her heart will always remain and force to melt her anger..
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Tanya!

ARVI looked so gorgeous today

and as per the precap, I don;t think Arjun is kissing Purvi.. she has fainted and he is trying to help her or maybe something is there in her eyes which he is trying to remove..

Punni will probably think they are kissing...

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Arjun-Purvi dance floor conversation was really nice. It felt good to see Arjun sharing his childhood memories with Purvi.

Coming to Arjun-Purvi ending up in same room whole night was not surprising. Like I said before all the hints that were being given out Vinay doubting them, Sulochna's concern etc this was something that I knew was coming. There are still chances of deal getting cancelled.

Punni is angry that her plans failed and she wants to get back at Purvi for whatever happened to her. Though like others she also misunderstands things but then this will be right opportunity for her to revenge.
sdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the dance n loved arjun and purvi!  They both looked so good together ... really was a gr8 episode!   

Hope Ekta will not spoil the admiration and silent attraction that both arjun and purvi share by messing their lives wiith Punni! 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
sorry guys , it is just not encoding ..Even  the youtube is not available right now ...I will keep trying ... Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sdfan

Loved the dance n loved arjun and purvi!  They both looked so good together ... really was a gr8 episode!   

Hope Ekta will not spoil the admiration and silent attraction that both arjun and purvi share by messing their lives wiith Punni! 

If Ekta spoils ARVI admiration by putting Punni in between, I am sure I won't watch PR as enthusiastically as I do now.. 😭

Punni.. stay away from ARVI..😕
Bella-Edward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hi all.. for one thing i'm happy i'm happy that Sushanta is not Mavan now (no offences i'm also Hiten's diehard fan he's still stylish Yug for me) but Sush is one who shows deep love and seduction in his eyes and the present track of annoyance , pain , and disappointment and anger is not something he will be able to carry that easily even if he does i don't want him to do it... he is always the killing lover boy for me ❤️
Sharee12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys Evil will never prevail and punni is evil  🤢...  ( being optimistic ) 🤓

ARVI is just pure and beautiful.. like angels... ❤️ 😍

P.S: Punni ( character )will get what she deserves don't worry  😳