Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Great chapter Bro. I am getting greedy now..
please update soon. Dying to see a convo between Ram and Priya.. and Priya and KK...

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oneandall

Hey Awesome FF. I read all in one shot and i Loved it! In the back of my mind I kept thinking, wouldn't it be great if they run this track on the actual show. VERY WELL DONE!!👏👏👏

Also one of my fav descriptions was when you were describing baby Rohan responding to Priya's touch and you said he sqeezed his legs together and tried to shrink himself. SOOO CUTE, when i read that i was like AWww.

I could go on for a while with compliments BUT very very very well written and an amazing story!! Keep it up! 👏👏👍🏼

Thanks a lot...glad that you liked it...😳😊
TVserialfreak thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndYa4u

please update soon. Dying to see a convo between Ram and Priya.. and Priya and KK...

I won't make you wait didi...will surely update soon...
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndYa4u

OMG how did i miss this one!! 
👏 good job yaar!

i agree with Mittal too though, would love to see Ram and Priya, and Priya and KK talk 😉
TVserialfreak thumbnail

Originally posted by: azk92

OMG how did i miss this one!! 
👏 good job yaar!

i agree with Mittal too though, would love to see Ram and Priya, and Priya and KK talk 😉

Sure Amby you will read it soon...😉
TVserialfreak thumbnail

Originally posted by: naveendh

so sweet...keep posting.

Thanks a lot 😃
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Happy to present Part 16 of my FF...thanks to all friends and sisters who loved all the FFs, OSs...its all of you who motivate us to write...each part written is dedicated to each and every single of you...its because all of you BALH is placed at No.3 in the ranking...hats off...👏

Priya and the kids along with Apeksha leave for home the next morning...it was a great trip for the kids...an unforgettable memorable trip of their lifetime...not only for the kids but for Ram too...a life changing one...

Ram was sitting in the hall reading a magazine...Krishna ji was busy in the kitchen preparing food...just then the doorbell rang...Ram gets up to open the door and is very happy to see Priya, his kids and Apeksha...

Ram: Welcome back everybody...how was your trip?

Priya: Bahut accha tha...bas aapko miss kiya...

Ram: Oh so sweet of you my sweet wife...

Apeksha: Maa kya kar rahi hai bhai?

Ram: Maa kitchen mein busy hai...

Rohan: Papa thanks for this great trip...love u...

Rashi: Love u papa...

Priya: Bacchon jaake fresh ho jao...aur apna apna bags room mein rakh do

Rohan: Teek hai maa...chalo Rashi...

Rashi: Haan bhaiya...

Krishna ji : Bacchon tumhari trip kaisi thi?

Rohan: Awesome trip dadi...sirf aap aur papa nahi the...

Krishna ji: Bahut khush hoon beta ki aap dono ne trip ko enjoy kiya...ab jaake fresh ho jao...main khana lagati hoon...khake so jaana...bahut thak kaye honge aap dono...

Priya: Dadi teek kehti hai bacchon...

Apeksha: Main bhi jaake fresh ho jaati hoon...

Krishna ji: Teek hai Apeksha...

Apeksha and the kids freshen up, have their food and go to have rest...the travelling had taken its toll on them...but Priya was not that much tired compared to the kids...Ram was sitting on the bed of their room in a happy mood and lost in his thoughts...Priya slowly enters and sits beside him on the bed places a hand on his shoulder...

Priya: Bahut khush dikhayi de rahe hain...

Ram: Haan Priya...

Ram sleeps on Priya's lap...

Priya: Arey yeh kya kar rahe hain?...maa ne dekh liya to accha nahi lagega

Ram: Rehne do Priya...bahut saal ho gaye aur tumhare godh me nahi so paaya main...aaj to sone do na...

Priya smiles at him, bends her head a little and plants a kiss on his forehead..

Just then Krishna ji enters the room to talk something to Priya...she opens the door finds Ram on Priya's lap and closes the door immediately...Priya notices this and before she could speak, Krishna ji speaks:

Krishna ji: Main baad me aati hoon...

Priya: Nahi maa...aap andar aa sakte ho...koi baat nahi...

Ram ( gets up ) : Haan maa...aap aayiye na

Krishna ji sits on the bed with Priya...

Ram: Main Priya ke godh me so sakta hoon na maa?

Krishna ji: Kyun nahi beta...maine tumhe janam zaroor diya hai lekin woh bhi tumhari maa hai...

Priya smiles and bends her head down on hearing these words...

Ram rests his head on Priya's lap again and Krishna ji was too happy to see this scene...tears of happiness well up in her eyes...she kisses Ram's head lovingly...

Priya: Maa aap ne apne bete ko maaf karke usse accept kiya...ab mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye zindagi me...

Krishna ji: Jo kuch bhi hua Priya usme Ram ki koi galti nahi thi...he was a victim of circumstances...

Priya: Sacchi baat hai Maa...aur inki andhi vishwaas apne sautele parivaar pe...

Ram: Jinhone mujhe apnaya un logon ko maine thokar maara...jinhone maine apnaya un logon ne mujhe thokar maara...saying thus tears welled up in his eyes...Priya wipes his tears with her pallu...

Krishna ji: Mat ro beta...main aa gayi hoon na tumhare paas...aur tumhari Priya maa bhi hai tumhare khayal rakhne ke liye...

Priya: Aap chinta mat kijiye maa...hum dono ab Mr.Kapoor ko tootne nahi denge...

Krishna ji: Tum isse Mr.Kapoor kehke bhulati ho kya?

Priya: Haan...sab ke saamne naam se pukaarti to accha nahi rehta na...

Ram: Aur akele mein Ram kehke bhulati hai...

Priya blushes...

Krishnaji: Arey isme sharmane ki kya baat hai?

Ram: Yeh Kapoor banne se pehle Sharma hi to thi...isliye sharmana koi naya cheez nahi hai isse...

After a while, Ram falls asleep, Priya gently removes his head from her lap...Krishna ji kisses Priya and leaves the room a happy mother...

Edited by TVserialfreak - 12 years ago
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG KISHORE!!!!!!
THAT WAS TOO GOOD!!
KYA LIKHTE HO YAAR!!
👏👏👏

Lagta hai Mittal ka greed paid off here too 😆
AMAZING!! 

CONTINUE SOON!

Edited by azk92 - 12 years ago