Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kaviya10

awww...very cute imagination...THANK YOU for the wonderful TAKE...👏 

@Kaviya10
Thanks sister...happy that you enjoyed it...😊

ramdevsan thumbnail
its sweet...lovely...keep posting more...
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@TVSerialFreak

this is the first time I found my eyes moistened after reading ur post, it is so touchy, it is simply superb, very nice, god bless u

TVserialfreak thumbnail

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

@TVSerialFreak

this is the first time I found my eyes moistened after reading ur post, it is so touchy, it is simply superb, very nice, god bless u

@jineejiggs
Thanks a lot...I am really blessed that you liked it...😊

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Thanks everyone for loving my imagination and with your love and motivation, I continue my writing...

Ram and Priya name their son Rohan...which I had not mentioned earlier...but Priya calls her son 'Laal' out of affection

Ram readies his room to suit his child...A new cradle is fixed near to their bed...the bed level is lowered a little bit so that Priya can attend to the child easily as and when required ( she can pick him up from their bed itself )...lots of play items too were purchased...the window of their room is a little extended so that there is provision for natural lighting and ventilation  for the baby in the daytime ...the wall of their room is painted with cool and pleasant shades...lots of masks of cartoon characters adorn the wall - ( This was planned by Ram for Natasha's baby )...One fine day, all the three ( Ram Priya and their son ) decide to shift upstairs...Priya is truly amazed at the way the room had shaped up...the conversation starts from here...

Ram: Yeh maine sirf hamare bacche ke liye design kiya hai Priya...tumhare isaab se...kaisa laga tumhe?

Priya ( amazed and happy) : I don't believe this...its just awesome...

Ram: Tumhare liye  aur hamare Rohan ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hoon main...

Priya ( with tears of joy ) : Woh to mujhe dikh raha hai...

Ram: Arey baap ban gaya hoon...yeh bhi to mera farz banta hai na...

Priya (teasingly): Sach mein?

Ram ( Smiling ): Tum bilkul nahi badli Priya...

Rohan sleeping on Priya's shoulder wakes up and starts crying at the new surroundings...

Ram: Arey yeh kya hua?...lagta hai naye mehmaan khush nahi hai is kamre ko leke...

Priya: Aisi baat nahi hai...naye surroundings ko dekh ke thoda sa dar gaya hai...bhook bhi lagi hogi mere Laal ko...time to feed him too...

Ram: Teek hai...mujhe office ke liye dher ho rahi hai...main jaake taiyaar ho jaata hoon...aur tum takleef mat lo, Bansi Kaka se nashta order kar lunga...

Priya: Ok...aapko jo teek lagta hai woh kijiye...

Ram goes to the washroom to get ready...

Priya ( to the baby):  Chaliye mere Laal ... aap ko bhook bhi lagi hogi...pehle aap ko doodh pilati hoon...baaki kaam baad mein...and she feeds him...

Thodi der baad...

Ram ready ho jata hai aur nashta kar raha hai...

Priya: Yeh kya kar rahe hain aap?...neeche kyun nahi gaye nashta ke liye.?

Ram: Aaj se jo bhi hoga mere liye is kamre mein hi hoga...main tumhe aur Rohan ko chodke baaki logon ke saath ek pal bhi nahi reh sakta...

Priya ( smiling ): Teek hai...sab aap ke naye mehmaan ki jaadoo ka asar hai...

Ram( shying ): Priya...tum bhi na...chalo...mujhe office ke liye dher ho rahi hai...apne aap aur Rohan ka khayal rakhna...

Ram goes to the baby and kisses its forehead...Priya kisses Ram on his cheek...

Priya: Bye...take care...have a nice day...

In the evening...
Ram returns from work and goes straight upto his room very excited to meet his son and wife...he finds Priya sleeping and Rohan playing in his cradle...then he decides to freshen up and change and goes to the washroom...

Priya slowly wakes up from her sleep and smiles at Rohan who is playing in his cradle...she carries him in her arms and Ram arrives from the washroom...

Priya: Arey aap aa gaye...maine aapko nahi dekha...

Ram: Tum bahut gehri neend mein thi Priya...

Priya ( smiling ): Haan...yeh neend aap ke naye mehmaan ki meherbaani hai...

Ram: Teek hai...main Rohan ko sambhalta hoon...tum jaake fresh up ho jao...

Ram carries  Rohan in his arms and kisses him...

Ram( to the baby ): Aaj ke din aapka kaisa raha mehmaan ji?...naye kamre aap ki maa ke isaab se design kiya hai...accha to hona hi hai...bas ek request hai, maa ko zyada tang mat kijiye...varna woh sab gussa mujhpe utaregi aur main unse bahut darta hoon...

Priya freshens up

Priya ( to the baby ): Tum mere Laal ho na...iski baaton mein mat aao...yeh tumhe mere khilaf badkha rahe hai...

Ram: Bahut tang kiya kya aaj is ne?

Priya: Nahi...mere Laal bahut sweet baccha hai...bhook mein rota hai...bhook bhuj jaata hai to khelna shuru kar deta hai...agar woh tang karega bhi to woh uska haq banta hai...aur usse manana hum dono ka kaam hai...

Ram: Teek hai meri maa...

Thus, yet another day passes happily in their life...

Edited by TVserialfreak - 12 years ago
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
so sweet Kishore.. Keep on posting in the same plot.. Loving it..
TVserialfreak thumbnail

Originally posted by: D4BALH

so sweet Kishore.. Keep on posting in the same plot.. Loving it..

@D4BALH
Thanks Dilli Bhai...happy that you liked it...🤗

ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
WOOWW! I loved it!! Omg so cute and adorable I'm speechless You did an awesome job! I REALLY hope we get to use something like this in the show it woul be so cute! I think I died a little bit of excitement and "aaww-ness" hehe.. 

Love all your writings! 😳
TVserialfreak thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranii.sharma

WOOWW! I loved it!! Omg so cute and adorable I'm speechless You did an awesome job! I REALLY hope we get to use something like this in the show it woul be so cute! I think I died a little bit of excitement and "aaww-ness" hehe.. 

Love all your writings! 😳

So nice of u...😊

Edited by TVserialfreak - 12 years ago