Remembering the SONG sequences in SGP!!

_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
As we all know that SGP is coming to an end very shortly...so i was watching some old videos online & was reliving the old moments!!
Then,i came across a song sequence & decided to make a post exclusively dedicated to the song sequences!!

Song Sequence no. 1
SuShaan-Aey Kaash Ke Hum Hosh Mein Ab Aane Na Paayein

Aww..this song-sequence was too cute & I think almost everyone in the forum loved it when it was aired.
Everybody loved the way Ishaan was admiring Suhana...Suhana on the other hand was all smiling & enjoying as Ishaan was putting nail-poilsh on her nails😆
An ADORABLE song-sequence!

Song-Sequence No.2
Kashyap House Ladies-Aaj Phir Jeene ki Tamanna Hai

Badi Maa started dancing & everyone was like OMG..how gracefully is she dancing..then Suhana joined her...Suhana-BM bond was depicted very well here...then slowly all the ladies joined in & danced together..
This is one of the most memorable song sequence of SGP😳

Song-Sequence No.3
Suhana-Jaane Kya Baat Hai
OMGosh...Ragini's expressions just stole the song-sequence..I just love this one😍
& i remember how all of us wanted Ragini to sing this song in her original voice...this was one more BEAUTIFUL sequence which depicted that Suhana is nt liking Ishaan-Sona's relationship & she has some feelings for Ishaan!
I loved how KK was remembering Vidisha ..while litsening to this song😳

Song-sequence No.4
SuShaan-Jag Soona Soona Laage
This was not a typical song-sequence but it was really very good...On one hand Suhana was in a dilemma about her feelings for Ishaan & on the other Ishaan couldnt control his tears thinking that Suhana will leave him forever..
After this song-sequence only Suhana realised her love😳

Song-sequence No.5
SuShaan-Mere Humsafar
This song-sequence is also a very good one..it showed how SuShaan & Kashyaps were all tensed about Suhana's reports which had to come out the next day!
A simple song-sequence & yes it brought tears in my eyes

Song-sequence No.6
Kashyaps :- Kya Kehna

A happy Happy song sequence with the MOST ADORABLE Kashyaps...everything was just PERFECT in this one...i loved how they all sang the song on phone to KK..& KK was all dancing at his place😆
Truly depicted the Kashyap-Bond
[Aahhh...i m gonna miss each n every person]

Song-Sequence No.7
SuShaan-Bahon Ke Darmiyaan
A BEAUTIFUL song-sequence which has innocent romance unlike the Hum-Tum sequence😆
I loved it😳

Song-Sequence No.8
Suhana-Jalebi Bai & Ye Lo Main Haari Piya

It was an unnecessary song sequence but yet was Hillarious...Gosh...Meena-Suhana just rocked it!
The best part was Suhana's change in expressions when the song changed from Ye lo Main Haari to Jalebi Bai🤣

Song-Sequence No.9
Dada-Dadi: Achha ji Main Haari

Aww...I ADORED them both in this song-sequence...just loved how Dadi manaofied our cute Dadaji 😳
OMG..their expressions were OUT OF THIS WORLD here!!
Haha...SuShaan are surely the next Dada-Dadi 😆

Song-Sequence No.10
SuShaan-Aaj Rapat Jaayye

This Rain sequence was Lovely...I full on Enjoyed watching it...the end part of this song-sequence was Sad though

Song-Sequence no.11
SuShaan-Tauba Tumhare Ye Ishaare

Just loved the cinematography in this one & both Suhana-Ishaan looked FAB here..
One of my fav. SuShaan sequence!

Song-Sequence No.12
SuShaan-Tera Hone Laga Hoon
Lovely sequence😳

Song-Sequence No.13
Ishaan:Meri Mehbboba
Sheema di's favourite song-sequence!
Couldnt find the link...if anybody has it then plz post it!

Song-Sequence No.14
Suhana-Ye GaliYaan Ye Chaubara
Song-sequence before SuShaan leave for Mumbai..it was too good!!

Tell me which one was you favourite song-sequence?? Yes u can have more than one favourite!
Sorry in advance if i have forgotten any..plz inform me about it..i will add it😉

NOTE: I didnt list them order wise & sequences like Zoobi-Doobi,Zindagi Ek Safar Hai Suhana ,Hum-Tum & Suhana's Michael Jackson dance are not included intentionally 😛

Edited by -MadRaginiFan- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG vipra when i was reading your post i was like were there really so many song sequences in SGP i just remembered 2-3 out of them...i need to start taking sona chandi chawan prash😆

Originally posted by: 111192

OMG vipra when i was reading your post i was like were there really so many song sequences in SGP i just remembered 2-3 out of them...i need to start taking sona chandi chawan prash😆

LOL...i also remembered 3-4 song sequences but as i kept writing & searching for them on YT...i found more😉
Now I have realised that i missed one...the Valentines Day waala song-sequence!!
Umm...should i add that??
SuShaanRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
U missed 1 more. It is "tera hone laga hoon" right aftr when Ishaan said I Love U 2 Suhana first time in their HM sequence. Ireally loved dat Song sequence. Aftr very heart touching and emotional conversation between dem Ishaan says slowly I Love U 2 Suhana & den this most beautiful & adorable SONG started in background when dey were enjoyin each others company. Ohhh! I missing those days. An innocent love story track I ever seened.
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My favourite is not in the list " meri mehbooba" I think it was the first one !! Loved the cinematography , lighting, editing ... Technically the best !!

Originally posted by: Ctnr6

U missed 1 more. It is "tera hone laga hoon" right aftr when Ishaan said I Love U 2 Suhana first time in their HM sequence. Ireally loved dat Song sequence. Aftr very heart touching and emotional conversation between dem Ishaan says slowly I Love U 2 Suhana & den this most beautiful & adorable SONG started in background when dey were enjoyin each others company. Ohhh! I missing those days. An innocent love story track I ever seened.

I remember it..& didnt add it intentionally!
as u liked the sequence so much..I m adding it for you 😃

Originally posted by: venture

My favourite is not in the list " meri mehbooba" I think it was the first one !! Loved the cinematography , lighting, editing ... Technically the best !!

Ohh..that one...thats is from SuShaan sangeet na thats why didnt add it!!
@Ctnr6 & Sheema di : Have added the song-sequences u mentioned...But Sheema di : i couldnt find the link to ur fav. song sequence...SORRY
If u have it..then plz post it!
SuShaanRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, plz do add dat song seq.
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's okey , you asked about the favourite and I mentioned it .