Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

innocentmanvi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ufff needed one kisss but after much time a virman moment lovely arti continue sooon!!!!!
preetipc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 Loved the whole update.Loved virika and the cute moments between Virmaan in virat's room. Loved the way u explained Manvi's feelings .Loved the whole update.Thanks for the pm
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful
Loved the scene of VirMan in virat's room so cute
Cant wait til their marrige and life after marriage
Awesome
Update Soon And PM Me Please
Thanksz x
Dik.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice story...

I read the whole today... Just loved it...
Continue soon n plz send me pm...
Angel4Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: innocentmanvi1

ufff needed one kisss but after much time a virman moment lovely arti continue sooon!!!!!

Hmm...dat will happen 1 day...but u hve 2 wait 4 dat...thnks a lot..
Angel4Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetipc

Loved the whole update.Loved virika and the cute moments between Virmaan in virat's room. Loved the way u explained Manvi's feelings .Loved the whole update.Thanks for the pm

Thnk u very much..m glad u lykd it...😊
Angel4Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvVirManNiShal

Beautiful
Loved the scene of VirMan in virat's room so cute
Cant wait til their marrige and life after marriage
Awesome
Update Soon And PM Me Please
Thanksz x

Thnk u soo much...will surely pm u wen i'll update..😊
Angel4Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: miss..chalana

Nice story...

I read the whole today... Just loved it...
Continue soon n plz send me pm...

Thnk u soo much..glad u luvd it...😊will surely pm u wen i'll update..😊
Angel4Love thumbnail
Hello Lovely Peoplez...m bck with part 12..Thnks a lot 4 ur lovely comments..i hope u'll lyk dis update as well...ENJOY..

VirMan...Tum Ho Mera Pyaar...Part 12...

~Recap~

VirMan's Sangeet Function...Inder Chachi, Madhan Chachu, Pinky Chachi, Kadambari Chachi, Shlok and Dabbu's performed...

Viren: Awesome dance, well not sure, yeh dance tha ya fight, but fir bhi taliyaan...

**********************************************************************************************************

Viren: Dabbu aur Shlok ke baad, ab bari hai, Maanvi ki Di, Jeevika,,aur Viraat ka Bhai..yane ki meri baari...

**********************************************************************************************************

Viraat and Maanvi smiled looking at Jeevika and Viren standing in middle of the stage, lost in each other eyes, and holding each others hands.

Viren: (hands on Jeevika's cheeks) Roshan hai yeh zameen, aasmaan sab ishq ke dum se, dhalte hai din aur raat Ishq ke hi dum se,,

Jeevika: (walks away from Viren) Hoo..khushiyon ke beshumaar, behisab se sikke khanke, (turns towards Viren) dil ki ab har muraad (smiles/hands on her chest) Ishq ke hi dum se...

VirIka: (walking towards each other) Tu hai mera khuda, ab na hona juda, (holds each others hands) karde karam ki dil yeh chain payega...(spins around slowly, holding hands while limping) Maula maula re shukh tera maula re, (stops spinning/her hands on his cheeks) roobaru hua mera yaar...(turns sideways/ hands up in the air/limping) Ho.. Maula maula re shukh tera maula re, (he hugs her from the back/she places her palm on his cheek) roobaru hua mera yaar...

While Maanvi was busy enjoying VirIka's dance, Viraat was just staring her lovingly. He smiled looking at her angelic face that had the most beautiful smile. Viren's hands were placed on Jeevika's waist as she placed her hands on his shoulder, swaying, lost in each others eyes.

Viren: Ho...(got down on one knee) sajde mein tere hi, (bends his head in front of her) jhuk jaun main sada, (gets up, and hugs her) teri hi bahoon mein, ho jaun laapata, (breaks apart)  chayian ho dhoop ho, rasta bhi ho naya, (smiles) humko ab kaisa darr, (holds her hand in his) sang jo hai tu chala...
Jeevika: Ho..(places her other hand on his) ab tere sare, hi gum hai mere, (smiles) ab meri khusiyan, (places her head on his shoulder) teri hai sada...
Viren: (places his hand on her back) Tu hai mera khuda, (looking at her face) ab na hona juda, (breaks apart) karde karam ki dil yeh chain payega...

VirIka: (holding hands) Maula maula re, (he twirls her) shukh tera maula re, (his hand around her waist, her hand on his shoulder) roobaru hua mera yaar...Ho...(spinning around, limping) Maula maula re, shukh tera maula re, (twirls her slowly again) roobaru hua mera yaar...

Viren: (walks away from her) Roshan hai yeh zameen, (hands spread out) aasmaan sab ishq ke dum se, dhalte hai din aur raat
(smiles at VirMan) Ishq ke hi dum se...
Jeevika: (walks towards him) Hoo...khushiyon ke beshumaar, behisab se sikke khanke, (head on his shoulder/smiles at VirMan) dil ki ab har muraad Ishq ke hi dum se...

Viren: (looking at Jeevika) Ho...Tu hai mera khuda, (shaking his head negatively) ab na hona juda...

VirIka: (facing each other) Karde karam ki dil, yeh chain payega...

Viren: (lifts her up in his arms) Maula,

VirIka: Maula re, (her hands around his neck) shukh tera maula re, (forehead touching) roobaru hua mera yaar...Ho...(spinning around) Maula maula re, shukh tera maula re, (he puts her down/hugs) roobaru hua mera yaar...

Everyone clapped for their wonderful romantic performance.

Viren: Thank You everyone, yeh tha humara chota sa performance aap sab ke liye...likin ab, dil tham ke baithiye kyun ki ab bari hai Dulha aur Dhulhan ki, agar apne sangeet mein Dulha aur Dulhan hi nahi nachegein, toh kaise chalega, toh aaiye dekhte hai Viraat aur Manvi ka performance.

Maanvi standing in the middle of the stage, looking around nervously. She turned around as she heard someone singing...it was none other then Viraat.

Viraat: (walking towards her from the back stage) Ooo….baby, come stand by my side, come and be my guiding light...Ooo…I'll be what you want me to be, I'll give all my love in whole of my life...(held his hand out for her) Soniyo, o soniyo, (he pulled her close to him as she placed her hand on his hand/swaying) tumhe dekhta hu to sochta hu bas yahi, (moving some strands of hair behind her ear) tum jo mera saath do, saare gham bhulake, (smiles) jee lu muskuraake zindagi, (held her hand and twirls her) tu dede mera saath thaam le haath, chahe jo bhi ho baat, (pulls her close to him again/swaying) tu bas de de mera saath, (pushes her out then pulls her in/one hand around her bare waist, while the other holding her hand) tu dede mera saath thaam le haath, chahe jo bhi ho baat, tu bas de de mera saath...

Everyone was smiling looking at the scene in front of them, while Jeevika placed her head on Viren's shoulder, engrossed in VirMan's romantic performance. Viraat and Maanvi were swaying in each others arms, both lost in each others eyes. Maanvi still didn't understand what she was feeling for Viraat, she just knew that it is something very special that she never wanna let go. Viraat picked her up in his arms and spinned around slowly, making sure he doesn't hurt her or anything, while she lovingly wrapped her hands around his neck.

Viraat: (forehead touching hers) I get this feeling now, I cannot wait no longer, I know your love will keep me happy, will keep me stronger...(puts her down) I get this feeling now, I cannot live without you, (smiles at her) I know your love's the only one so true...

Viraat held her hand as she turned around to walk away from him, she turned around and saw him looking at her longingly.

Viraat: Raho mein, tanha hu (tilt his head) saath le chal yun, (walks towards her) tere safar poora karun...(on his knees, as she turned around to leave again) Raho mein, (hands spread out) tanha hu saath le chal yun, (points at her) sang tere safar poora karun...

Maanvi ran towards Viraat and sat on the floor beside him, hands on his face.

Viraat: Kya kahu, aye zindagi, (held her hand, places it on his chest) tu hai meri saans, (held her hand close to his heart) rehna tu paas, har ghadi, (stands up along with her) tu dede mera saath (holds her hands in his) thaam le haath, (pulls her close) chahe jo bhi ho baat, tu bas de de mera saath, (one hand on her waist, while the other holding her hand/ forehead touching hers/eyes closed) tu bas de de mera saath...

Maanvi placed her hands around his neck, as he wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her even more close to himself. Both looking deeply into each other's eyes, swaying, without caring about the people who were watching them.

Maanvi: (hand on his cheeks) Tujh ko jo, paaya toh, (looking straight into his eyes) hai yeh lagta kyun, (eyes closed/places her head on his shoulder, as he smiled) Baho me bas teri, mehfooz hoon...(pulls away/turns her back towards him) Tujkh ko jo, paaya to hai ye lagta kyun, (places her hand on his, which was around her neck/eyes closed) baho me bas teri mehfooz hoon...

Viraat: (walks in front of her) Tum bano, (holds her hand) saaya mera, (twirls her) zindagi mein aao, zindagi bitaao (dipping her down) bas yahi...

VirMan: (he pulled her back up) Tu dede mera saath (holding hands) thaam le haath, chahe jo bhi ho baat, (she places her head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her) tu bas de de mera saath, (both closed their eyes with smile on their face) tu bas de de mera saath...

Viraat: (swaying with her in his arms) Baby, come stand by my side, come and be my guiding light...Ooo… I'll be what you want me to be, I'll give all my love in whole of my life...(beaks apart) Baby...(one hand holding her hand, while the other was on her cheek) Come and be my guiding light.

Both came back to their sense, when they heard everyone clapping for them. There was an awkward silence between them, both unable to meet each other's gaze. Viren made his way towards the stage, with a huge smile on his face.

Viren: Wah, kya scene tha...kya dance tha...kya gaana tha, aur kya chemistry tha.
Maanvi: (blushingly) Please Jiju, aap aur Di se toh kam hi tha.
Viren: Acha Sali Saiba? Woh toh baad mein pata chalega.
Viraat: Maanvi is Right, Bhai, please get back to work.
Viren: (teasingly) Haan haan, ab mujhe back to work hi bhejo ge, Biwi jo aane wali hai.

Maanvi unknowningly blushed and walked down to Jeevika. Viraat gave Viren a deadly glare and followed Maanvi towards their seat.

Viren: Haan, toh yeh tha (smirks) Dulha aur Dulhan ki amazing chemistry, jo abhi aap sab ne dekha. Ab bari hai aaj shaam ki akhiri performance ki, jo ki hai Vadhera aur Chaudhary parivaar ki, arey bhai Sangeet hai, dono parivaar ek hone jaa rahe hai, toh ek gaana ya dance toh banta hai na. Toh chalo, iss shaam ki akhiri performance ko hum rangeen aur yaadgar banate hai...

Dadaji standing on the stage, back facing towards the audience, lights were turned off.

Dadaji: (turning around to face the audience) Ooo...(walking down the stage) Aye dil, laaya hai bahaar, apno ka pyaar...kya kehna...
Vanshika Maa: (walking towards JeeMan) Miley hum, chhalak utha, (hands on JeeMan's cheek) khushi ka khumaar...kya kehna...
Beeji: (walking towards JeeMan) Khile khile chehron se aaj, (hugs Jeevika) ghar hai mera, (she places her palm on Maanvi's cheek as she hugged her from behind) gule gulzaar...kya kehna...

Everyone(except VirMan): (smiling, hugging each other) Khile khile chehron se aaj, ghar hai mera, gule gulzaar...kya kehna...

Kadambari Chachi: (hugs JeeMan) Aye dil, laaya hai bahaar, apno ka pyaar...kya kehna...
Inder Chachu: (walking towards JeeMan) Miley hum, chhalak utha, (hands on JeeMan's head) khushi ka khumaar...kya kehna...

All the Vadhera's were near JeeMan, showering their love on them. Viren and Viraat pouted and walked a little away from them, trying to grab everyones attention towards them. They smiled as it worked, the knelt down as Badi Beeji came towards them.

Badi Beeji: (hand on Viren's cheek) Hum tum yun hi, milte rahe, (the other hand on Viraat's cheek) mehfil yun hi sajte rahe...
Madhan Chachi: (walking towards them) Bas pyaar ki yehi ek dhun, (hugs them as they stood up) har subah shaam bajti rahe...
Vanshika Maa: (pulling Jeevika's cheeks) Gale mein mehekta rahe, pyaar bhari, (hugs Maanvi) baahon ke haar...kya kehna...

Everyone (except VirMan): (walking in the middle) Khile khile chehron se aaj, ghar hai mera gule gulzaar...kya kehna...

Pinky Chachi: Ooo
Viren: (walking towards JeeMan) Aye dil laaya, hai bahaar (hugs Maanvi sideways) apno ka pyaar...kya kehna...
Swamini Bua: Milein hum, (everyone turned their head towards her, surprisingly) chhalak utha, (hand on Viraat's head) khushi ka khumaar...Kya kehna...
Jeevika: (smiles widely) Khile khile chehron se aaj, (hands on VirMan's cheek) ghar hai mera, gule gulzaar...(hugs them) kya kehna...

Everyone (except VirMan): (circling around VirMan & Jeevika) Khile khile chehron se aaj, ghar hai mera, gule gulzaar kya kehna...

Everyone was beyond happy, they were hugging, laughing, singing, dancing, enjoying, giving blessings...after all, its VirMan's Sangeet na...

Maanvi was sleeping peacefully in her room, when suddenly her phone started beeping. She lazily grabbed her phone, opened one of her eye and saw a message from Viraat.

Viraat: *So rahi ho kya?*

Maanvi: (irritatedly) Yaar, isse kya hua hai? Itni raat ko message koi karta hai kya?

Maanvi was so lazy that she didn't wanted to reply back so she just dialed his number. Viraat, excitedly picked up his phone as he heard it ringing.

Viraat: Hello Maanvi?
Maanvi: (in a sleepy tone/eyes closed) Kya hai Chep...itni raat ko kyun pareshan kar rahe ho? Din mein pareshan karne se mann nahi bhara kya?
Viraat: Acha? Aur tum jo mujhe pareshan karti ho usska kya?
Maanvi: Tumne yeh kehne ke liye message kiya tha kya?
Viraat: Nahi woh, mujhe puchna tha kya tumne apni davaiyan(medicine) li?
Maanvi: (opens her eyes/looking at the clock) Chep? Tumne do baje raat ko..nahi raat nahi, subhe ke do baje, yeh puchne ke liye phone kiya ki maine davaiyan li ya nahi? Dimaag bech kar aaye ho kya?
Viraat: Arey tumhe yaad nahi? Tumhe hi toh bechi thi maine apna dimaag. Tumhare paas kam thi toh main taras kha kar tumhe de di, yaad aaya?
Maanvi: (irritatedly) Pakao mat Viraat, aur apna yeh faltu baatein band kardo, warna sab bhaag jayeinge.
Viraat: Main kuch nahi paka raha Maanvi. Tum mujhe pehle yeh batao ki tumne davai li hai ya nahi?
Maanvi: Arey haan, le li hai maine apni davaiyan. Ab chup chap so jao aur mujhe bhi sone do. Good Night.
Viraat: Arey arey sono...ab jab tum uth hi gayi ho toh baat karte hai na, waise bhi mujhe pata hai ab tumhe wapas neend nahi aaye gi.
Maanvi: Tumse kisne kaha ki mujhe neend nahi aaye gi. Mujhe bahut neend aa rahi hai, main sone jaa rahi hun, Bye and Good Night.

Maanvi hanged up the phone and covered her head with the duvet. She was just twisting and turning on her bed, sleep was far away from her mind now.

Maanvi: (looking at her phone) Maine kaat diya toh kya, tum nahi call kar sakhte? (thinking) Agar woh so gaya hoga toh? (out loud) Nahi nahi, mujhe jaga kar, khud kaise so sakhta hai woh, main sone hi nahi dungi uss Chep ko.

She picked up her phone and dialed his number again.

Viraat: Oh ho, aa gaya phone Maharani ji ka. Pata tha mujhe ki tum mujhe wapas call zarur karogi, dekha, main kitni achi tarah se janta hun tumhe. (recieved her call) Hello? Kaun? (controlling his laughter, by covering his mouth in his palm)
Maanvi: (covered her phone with her palm) Kaun? Ab mera naam bhi nahi pehchanta kya yeh Chepu? (removes her palm) Tumhari hone wali Patni.
Viraat: Sorry, main aapko nahi janta, mujhe sone dijiye, itni raat ko mazak karna kisiko shobha nahi deta.
Maanvi: Oye, tum mujhe nahi jante? Kal humari shadi hai, aur tum mujhe nahi jante? Viraat ke bacche, tu ruk, teri main aisi halat karungi na, ki zindagi bhar mujhe bhul nahi paaoge.
Viraat: Aap koi jhansi ki rani ho kya?
Maanvi: Haan hun main jhansi ki rani.
Viraat: (pretending to be annoyed) Aap jhansi ki rani ho ya maharani ho, mujhe isse kya? Dekhiye itni raat ko kisi paraye ladke ko phone nahi karte hai, mujhe abhi bahut neend aa rahi hai, good night huh, aap bhi so jaiye.
Maanvi: (shouts) CHEP? Meri neend uda ke, khud sona chahte ho, main chodungi nahi tumhe.
Viraat: (pretending to be surprised) Arey Maanvi tum? Jhansi ki rani chali gayi kya?(controlling his laugher)

Maanvi: (annoyedly) Tum, tum na, pakau Chep kahin ke urghhh...
Viraat: (laughing) Wow yaar Maanvi, kitni dangerous ho tum, main toh tumhe pehchan hi nahi paya tha. Ek kaam karna jab Chutki aa jayegi na tab tum uske samne mat jaana, warna bechari dar jayegi.
Maanvi: Chutki nahi Chutku, aur woh mujhse nahi, tum jaise bandar se dar jaye ga, toh tum khud uske samne mat jaana samjhe?
Viraat: (pretending to be shocked/confused/serious) Maanvi aise kaise ho sakhta hai?
Maanvi: Kya aise kaise ho sakhta hai?
Viraat: Yahi ki, Bandariya toh tum ho, woh mujhse kaise dar sakhti hai.
Maanvi: Viraat, I will kill you...
Viraat: (controlling his laughter) Dekho ab sherni bhi bann gayi. Dekho Maanvi meri baat maano, Chutki toh kya, tum na Bhabhi ke samne bhi mat jaana, warna Chutki duniya mein aane se pehle hi dar jayegi.
Maanvi: God Viraat, tum kitne bade Chep ho, Ravan kahin ke...I Hate You.
Viraat: Acha? Jab tumhari tang kheechta hun toh tum I Hate You kehti ho. Tumhe nahi lagta ki jab main tumhare liye kuch acha karta hun toh tumhe mujhe I Love You kehna chahiye?

Viraat was so busy teasing her that he didn't even realised what he just said. Maanvi, for the first time in her life was loss for words, she didn't know what to say. When Viraat didn't get any respones from Maanvi, then he realised what he actually said.

Viraat: Um..m..m sorry, woh mera matlab kuch aur tha...

Maanvi: Um, I think hume ab so jana chahiye, kal shadi hai, hum hi late ho gaye toh Dadaji aur Beeji bahut gussa kareinge.
Viraat: Ya, right...uh..so Good night.
Maanvi: Good Night.

Both hanged up the phone and pulled the duvet over them, looking up at the ceiling unable to sleep.

Viraat: Yeh maine kya keh diya? Pata nahi usse kaisa lag raha hoga.

Maanvi: Yeh jane anjane Viraat ne jo kuch bhi kaha, mujhe itna sahi kyun lag raha hai?

After some time, both went back to sleep. Waiting for the sun to come out with a new day...VirMan's Wedding Day.

Ok guyz...so hw was it? Hope u lykd it...plz leave ur comments 4 me, n hit lyk if u lykd it..Thnk u,,Luv Aarti..

Aenna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omggg finalyyy i hv read all
d parts nd dey r truelyy
amazinggg... i just luved it
plz update soon nd
plz pm me