Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hemameenu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hope virat is saved in next part pls pm when u update its really an awesome update
AmnaZaYa thumbnail
amazing update...
omg virat's accident.
cont soon and thanks for the pm dear
innocentmanvi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aarti madam bina dooori  k ap ko chain ni milta kya ye kya kia aufff zulm na kro usy jaldi se theak kro mar mat dena ab loved it was joking mmmuah
princess369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yaaarrr plz plz plz pl plz plz plz plz update next prt soon very desperate to know what happened to virat ihope was fine nd nothong will happen to him plz plz pls plz plz plz updatr next prt of ur both stories soon waiting...
kateyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update d highlight of dis update is  virat  was behaving like cute n adorable child who don't want 2 leave his beloved thing 4 even 1 second , choundary family scene was nice badi beeji teasing maanvi , virika convo was nice 2 he was asking her permission 2 visit her n d end was shocking accident but seriously don't make virat 2 lose memory or die dat will b unfair 2 maanvi na
Nandita217 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First...the way...virat tried his best to stop manvi was so adorable!!!!!
I was like awe...

Next in Rishikesh, manvi was also not feeling good because of virat!!!! Lol...aur door jao virat se!!!πŸ˜†

But next thing...virat met with an accident!!!!
Shit man!!!!
And you stopped at a very wrong time!!!! PLEASE UPDATE SOON...CAN'T WAIT TO KNOW WHAT'S NEXT!!!!!!

P.S.:- About the story...I'm loving it!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very sad last part nooo u can't let virat die that would be horrible continue soon can't wait to read more update soon
virmanfan013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
how dare you artii itna bada jhatka de diya tune
arrey yaar abhi toh unki married life shuru hui thi
tum aisa kaise kar sakti ho un bechare love birds ke sath😑
i loved it sooo much yaar kaise kar leti ho ye sab
i mean the way you describe the virat's restlessness when manvi was going to hrishikesh was just awesome...
and actually he was feeling something wrong that's why he was stopping manvi from going their. hmmm that is called true love
ab plz virat ko kuch mat hone dena warna main tujhe kuch kar dungi and i meant it😑😑
now cont soon plzzz😳
for meee😳
thank u so much for the pm😊
cutiepie2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This update was just fab.. u nailed it in every way... The starting scene hayyeee virat desperacy to dun let her go.. his pouting. waooo i was reading that part continuosly me aage barh hi nahi rahi thi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Virat sensed sumthing.. will anything happen??? Awww ek ek minute call,, ek ek minute miss... just superb... Awww his tears just speechless scene... loved it in every way...

Hhahahah virat being dis-appointed... Hhahhaha aur b koi baqi hai.. virat didn't missed any second to stop her.. to see her...Aaahhh waooo kya kahun me aur...

Jeevika teasing her.. hahah maanvi again in sherni form... virat eagerness to meet her.. he missed her so much in just 6 hours.. i just love the purity of his love..

Waooo virat going to meet her... great... the ending convo of virman was just super hit... waoo kya shart hai good going mr.vadhera... 

Haaawww yeh kya hogaya *thud*... virat ka accident nooo this can't b possible... Uff the ending line n scene when he was yet smilling remembering her face n last word he called out maanvi... That was frame moment... just again speechless... no virat ko kuch na ho plzzz...😭😭

Thanxx 4 the pm..
Update whenever u feel to update..
Thanxx...
Edited by cutiepie2244 - 11 years ago
shabsem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesme update. .aww they were so happy bt accidnt! one more ghum in their love life. .thanks 4 pm. .