Frequent Posters

Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
agree agree agree...
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
totally agree with ...gc and dd got back to back 2  articles what a coincidence huh...
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
really good point yaar Im agree with you...

erm... he's number one now... so... yeah... 
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 That article of Gurmeet  about gifts  which was posted in the night is not calculated in the present buzz points. It is for the next week & DD's article released y'day so that was also not calculated. One interview of Gc was taken into account that was posted on  friday. Only the ranking buzz points & views were taken from last monday to sunday. If they wanted they could have given the other article of Gc or DD on some thursday. so everything is all right. all the actors work hard for 12hrs shoot on the sets & U are right this is competitive world.  Barun got two consecutive interviews one after the other & if If wanted it could have made both the interview in one thread but U people are lucky & he also deserves it. for that matter of fact every hard working actor deserves it.   Edited by AAricha - 12 years ago
swtash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree with you...i was so happy to see barun's articals and was hoping fr he's rank to increase but soon thy released the articals of the other two top actors and i was like😡 ...please dont be biased...evry1 has a right to get the top spot...
fardee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
exactly i have been thinking abt this since yesterday
di just cant understand whats going on 
i guess there are less comments on baruns profile than the other two stars so  we must start commenting on his profile and see the result

ArShiLover11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sad when these things happen...they have to be fair; best thing would be to have same number of articles on every actor every week...
Barun deserves to be on number 1!!!!!
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ He IS at Number 1 😃
kamalnayan. thumbnail
I like Gurmeet and Barun sobti both. Why r fans here bashing Gurmeet? He didn't do anything.😭