Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
The last line cracked me up.. Virat:Manvi wat are you wearing?? Manvi Pervert.. LOL.. Hey does Dabbu know that Virat sneaks in Manvi's room at night.. OMG its like so shocking yaar.. If he knows then why he is so quite and does not create a drama out of it??? I mean without reason Dabbu won't insist Beeji staying with Manvi in her room na??!! Manvi has some nerves of steel I mean in spite of Dabbu knowing about Virat sneaking in and out she never stops Virat from doing so??? Yeah I know its hard for her to stop Virat from doing anything but i never read anywhere she insisting Virat from climbing the pipes so asked.. Beautiful and humorous update
Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome Update ! Loved their text convoz.
Thinking what exactly 'anything' will be ?
ElenaElenor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Tia.Saigal2002

The last line cracked me up.. Virat:Manvi wat are you wearing?? Manvi Pervert.. LOL.. Hey does Dabbu know that Virat sneaks in Manvi's room at night.. OMG its like so shocking yaar.. If he knows then why he is so quite and does not create a drama out of it??? I mean without reason Dabbu won't insist Beeji staying with Manvi in her room na??!! Manvi has some nerves of steel I mean in spite of Dabbu knowing about Virat sneaking in and out she never stops Virat from doing so??? Yeah I know its hard for her to stop Virat from doing anything but i never read anywhere she insisting Virat from climbing the pipes so asked.. Beautiful and humorous update

Hey, just a clarification. Daboo doesn't know that Virat sleeps in Maanvi's room. He just asked Beeji  cause he knows Maanvi and Virat talk on the phone and keep in contact when they are not with each other so just a way for him to ensure she keeps his distance from him. When Beeji is going to be in the room, she wouldn't talk to him. Maanvi doesn't mind him staying in her room, she did before but not now. Sorry, if it wasn't explained fully in the chapter.
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The last bit has to be my favorite! 

V- Maanvi?

M- Yes?

V- What are you wearing?

M- Pervert.🤣 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

This was amazing as usual, the texting part was outstanding!

And I love the thing that Virat couldn't resist seeing her even for one day, and Daboo's brotherly love is above the peak, thinking about his sis's life sitting with his gf isn't evey guy does! And you even included Virika which was cute and which also showed Manvi's sisterly connection. And I don't get one thing, why is Daboo on the verge to cut off Manvi from Virat despite of knowing about Rahul? Anyways, I'm super excited for the next part, and do PM me when you update Humsafar. Still wondering what his "anything" would be! 

Edited by ITrustMyHeart - 11 years ago
MadhuChowdary thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its very nice and especially the texting part...plz update soon..i am eagerly waiting for ur update..
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
woww it was too good.. i loved their texting part.. waiting for next part...
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved both the parts dear...
Plz update tthe next part soon...
sonika_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey elena
m really sorry for not posting at any of your story's
k so coming back to de story it was awesome,truely  mesmerising ...
keep sending me updates
misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved it!!!!..especially the texting part!!...loved the update!!
thank you so much!..
Pervert!!!..LOL..eeeps..thank you so much for the pm
Dabbu is such a pain  !!..y cant he understand already!
anyws cant wait2 see wat virats gonna make Manvi do!..
aaa..cant wai2 read the next part!!!

ElenaElenor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 6
NOTE- Life is gloomy without my laptop!  

Hellooo! Just wanted to let you know that I will not be able to update till next week. As you know, I moved to my new uni house over the weekend and in the moving, my laptop suffered a broken screen, which the guy said will be repaired... wed or thurs. So, I am gutted! 

On a positive note- Thank you for your 'best wishes for my laptop' pms. They made me laugh ðŸ˜†

I will return with a longer chapter to make it up to you!

E
Edited by Elena123 - 11 years ago