Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__Seya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Elena123

Would have! Even I give up on the proof-reading sometimes! ๐Ÿ˜ƒThank you so much for liking it! Badass boys are hard so resist๐Ÿ˜‰ I hope to include your points in the future updates and trust me, you wouldn't have to wait 2 months for it so no worries there! Rahul's character is not based on Viren. He is a new character that will be focused on later. As I said, I will be focusing on other characters just as just as Virman but obviously they will have my priority. ๐Ÿ˜ŠI love the idea! Specially the tile ' Ek Croron Mein Mere VirMan Hain', too goood! ๐Ÿ˜†No way! Blabbal or no blabbal... I love reading the comments. Thank you so much for the lovely comment and for liking the story. 

I'm glad u liked m offer...Nd thanxxx 4 d reply...๐Ÿ˜Š
Keep updating ur fab FF nd I'll keep gvng u fab comments nd ridiculous ideas!!!๐Ÿ˜›
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Obviously just like everyone me without any exception liking the possessive nature of Virat.. He wants to stay away from Maanvi.. But one look at her and he follows her like Lamb and on top of that he defines so much of right on Maanvi as though she can't touch or see or speak to anyone other than him.. So Virat in a race to defeat Rahul has started running even before the race could start.. Good I like it.. Maanvi, Maanvi, Maanvi this girl has a mind of her own.. She feels J seeing Virat in closer proximity to other girl.. She hates when someone indirectly reminds her of the time she spent with Virat, she knows that Virat is a bad news and has to be avoided, but she feels irritated when someone tells her to maintain her distance from Virat.. She got irritated by listening to Rahul's so-called "Stay away from Virat" Advice.. B'cos what Rahul was trying to tell her was the obvious thing that she already knew and she hates it when someone starts advising her on unnecessary things.. Its like her mind and heart is running in two different direction.. I liked the fact that despite a huge tiff btw her mind and heart Maanvi lets her heart win every time, proof of which is she agreeing to go out with Virat.. Unlike others I'm liking the character of Rahul.. He would play the role of the catalyst in VirMaan love story and will make them realize their feelings for each other.. So three cheers for Rahul.. The harder Rahul tries to get close to Maanvi the better .. B'cos it will make Virat run at double speed to win the trophy called "Manvi's Love" and he will give his best shot... Loved Manvi's Flashback of course it was sweet and I love the interaction btw all the characters and due importance given to them.. You are right making the FF all about VirMaan and giving other characters less time can kill us all.. B'cos your VirMaan are "Too Hot to Handle" and their overdose can be hazardous to all of us.. So continue giving the normal and adequate doses of this "HOT" VirMaan I'm liking it!!!!
BrunoMars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My favourite car is a Range Rover! -Srry, just had to say that.
Okejj, WoW you are really so talented! I mean the story is so good, and the characters are so special. You wrote everything so well, I could everything happen. The feelings the way they can't not be far away from eachother or can't see someone near. I really love it.

It is beautiful, and you update so frequently, I read the whole story today,
I could go from the computer because of you story.
I love Virat in your story, I mean, I don't know why but I love it when people with chemistry are like really rude and fighting with eachother, but in the mean time are perfect for eachother. You know what I mean, the way they denie their chemistry and try to forget about eachother, the development of their feelings, it makes it all so much more beautiful and fun to read.

I hope you have time to update soon, because I can't wait for the nextpart
ElenaElenor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for liking ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Tia.Saigal2002

Obviously just like everyone me without any exception liking the possessive nature of Virat.. He wants to stay away from Maanvi.. But one look at her and he follows her like Lamb and on top of that he defines so much of right on Maanvi as though she can't touch or see or speak to anyone other than him.. So Virat in a race to defeat Rahul has started running even before the race could start.. Good I like it.. Maanvi, Maanvi, Maanvi this girl has a mind of her own.. She feels J seeing Virat in closer proximity to other girl.. She hates when someone indirectly reminds her of the time she spent with Virat, she knows that Virat is a bad news and has to be avoided, but she feels irritated when someone tells her to maintain her distance from Virat.. She got irritated by listening to Rahul's so-called "Stay away from Virat" Advice.. B'cos what Rahul was trying to tell her was the obvious thing that she already knew and she hates it when someone starts advising her on unnecessary things.. Its like her mind and heart is running in two different direction.. I liked the fact that despite a huge tiff btw her mind and heart Maanvi lets her heart win every time, proof of which is she agreeing to go out with Virat.. Unlike others I'm liking the character of Rahul.. He would play the role of the catalyst in VirMaan love story and will make them realize their feelings for each other.. So three cheers for Rahul.. The harder Rahul tries to get close to Maanvi the better .. B'cos it will make Virat run at double speed to win the trophy called "Manvi's Love" and he will give his best shot... Loved Manvi's Flashback of course it was sweet and I love the interaction btw all the characters and due importance given to them.. You are right making the FF all about VirMaan and giving other characters less time can kill us all.. B'cos your VirMaan are "Too Hot to Handle" and their overdose can be hazardous to all of us.. So continue giving the normal and adequate doses of this "HOT" VirMaan I'm liking it!!!!

๐Ÿ˜†Hottie Virat!  You seem to be one of the rare people who are liking Rahul, yes he is in a way! ๐Ÿ˜‰Exactly, the story will be finished too soon. Thank you for the lovely comment, I love reading through your analysis, as a writer this is really motivating. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: BrunoMars

My favourite car is a Range Rover! -Srry, just had to say that.

Okejj, WoW you are really so talented! I mean the story is so good, and the characters are so special. You wrote everything so well, I could everything happen. The feelings the way they can't not be far away from eachother or can't see someone near. I really love it.

It is beautiful, and you update so frequently, I read the whole story today,

I could go from the computer because of you story.

I love Virat in your story, I mean, I don't know why but I love it when people with chemistry are like really rude and fighting with eachother, but in the mean time are perfect for eachother. You know what I mean, the way they denie their chemistry and try to forget about eachother, the development of their feelings, it makes it all so much more beautiful and fun to read.

I hope you have time to update soon, because I can't wait for the nextpart

I have decided If I am getting a car when I am older... much older ๐Ÿ˜† It will be a Range Rover, love range rovers aswell! Opposite attracts stories are my favourite thus this story ๐Ÿ˜‰ I am afraid I wouldnt be able to update for a week as I am going on holidays tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜ŠThank you for liking and for the lovely comment. Hope you like future updates just as much.
khusam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it. Omg virat n manvi in cafe n there unknown felng
wow waitng to read more.
Pm me n updt sun
BrunoMars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ofcourse I'll. And yes I understand,
have a nice time on vacation!
virman-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
loved it
enjoyed d jealous virat
almondjoy12 thumbnail
I just have to say amazing!! I love how u open each update with a new Quote that sums up Maanvi's feelings in that update!! Wow only an amazing writer like you could do that! I live the Nicholas Sparks quote from Dear John, I think it just sums up Maanvi's live in this FF and in the actual show. I really like this FF and the Closer one was awesome also! Plz update and don't end to soon in a rush.
snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it
amazing updates 
ElenaElenor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Hellooo Writer block.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Which explain the short update. Please bear with me as I settle my mind to come out of the holiday zone. Hope your all well. I don't really like what I have written for this one. I know you all expect longer updates and believe me, I will try. I do swear to make the next update longer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bet you've had a hard time walking into a room full of people on your own, right? Yeah. I know that. I know what it is not to feel like you're in the room until he looks at you or touches your hand or even makes a joke at your expense, just to let everyone know... you're with him. You're his.

'A sunrise forever at the horizon of my smile forever i see

Nothing but just a little curve'adding life to me

And singing the music..oh what a beautiful life oh thee

Sugar sweet living with drops of honey

And sweeter than the life gets to me."

- Trisha Roy

Chapter 9

Little rays on morning sun shone on her face, making her uneasy of the deep sleep she was living. Her head resting on her hand as she tossed in comfortableness. Her mind pacing upon the events of her piercing dream.

The eyes zoomed into the little platform of Rishikesh. Daboo was standing in front of the train and was holding onto Maanvi's arms. Stopping her from getting on the train. 'Daboo, I need to go' she pleaded. Looking around in desperation at the vivid site in front of her. A tall figure stood, leaning by the door of the train, clutching onto his tent bag. 'Why?' Daboo asked sternly. Shaking her to snap her out of her fits of tears. 'Huh', she mumbled, looking back to stare at Daboo. 'I asked why?' he asked again. 'Give me a good reason and I'll let you go. Give me any reason and I'll let you go', he added. Maanvi head creased in confusion. 'I-', she began, looking around as she was looking for a objective reason. 'I like trains?', she blurted.

Maanvi's eyes opened abruptly as she gasped at the dream. 'What in the world-', she murmured as beads of sweats were formed on her forehead. Only she can have this dramatic and weird dream. Funny to say the least. Trust her to dream about the movie she watched last night before bed. 'DDLJ', she whispered, smacking her hands lightly on the cheeks to snap out of her thoughts. 'Who was the Raj?' she wondered. Going through the faces in her head, who looked remotely like Raj? Acknowledging that her life was no Bollywood movie and she doesn't have such luck to find a 'Raj'. She extended her arms out wide and yawned by the thought of a new day. In life, she had learned one particular thing she loved' mornings. Waking up to be thankful for another day in your life. The time, the birds sang. Everything is so happy. Bright and Lively. She gazed upon the sight in front of her, the open window that led to the balcony as the thoughts of yesterday flooded into her mind. Days such as yesterday were one of the rare moments she felt lowest in life. Days such as these were made her feel worthwhile. As much as she believed in living in each moment, the events of yesterday were hard to tolerate but then again nothing that's worthwhile is ever easy.

Picking up her cardigan which was sprawled across the small sofa chair in the end of the room, she walked over to her bed again. It was still too early to get dressed. Her mind began racing to the events of last night. 'I want to take you out', she reminisced. Surely she was dropped on her head when she was a baby. Her definitions of going to lunch with a guy who possessed these qualities weren't wise. Her head did a mental account of the personality. A guy who insults you, check. Someone who tries to make moves on you and when you refuse he gets angry, check. Someone who changes girls like attires, check. And last but not the least, a guy whose middle name is, 'let's break some noses today'. Most definite check.

She looked at the clock. 7:34. what was she thinking, getting up this early on her free day. She slid under her duvet covers, hoping for sleep to brace her but none came.

--------

Virat woke up from the loud knocking in his door. 'WHAT?' he shouted. 'Sir, badi ma is calling you for breakfast', a nervous reply came from outside. 'Hell it', he answered back. He hated to be woken up for early breakfast and most of the times he didn't oblige. He made rare exceptions though. When his granddad was in town. The only person in the house who he could tolerate was his grandfather. When he demanded him to be home, he would be.

'I-i, she waant to speak too um you', came the answer. The high pitched voice of the housekeeper. It was no use. He was sure that if he had avoided this. The next voice that could be heard would be of his badi ma. He got up in a swift motion and walked out of his bedroom, marching past the nervous housekeeper. Only to be bumped into his badi ma in the hallway.

Careful, where are you running off to?' she asked, half smiling in his direction. Virat closed his eyes tightly and opened them again to wake up fully from his sleepy state. 'You needed to talk to me?' he replied. Running his hands through his messy hair and ignoring her earlier question.

'Yes, I have arranged a small party tonight. It's high profile though. Some MPs and high profile businessmen will make an appearance. I would like you to stay at home today', she replied, nodding her head in the process. Virat looked at her proud face. 'I don't do this. You know it', he answered sternly as he began to move to his bedroom only to be stopped by her arm pulling him back. 'It's important. These people were you Father's friends. If not for me, at least be civil with them for your Father', she answered without a hint of emotions in her tone. Virat knew that all these parties and associating with high profile people was only done to increase their statuses. Using her dad was an emotional blackmail attitude she would use, when she wanted something to be done. He pulled her arm off lightly and walked down the hallway into his room with a distance voice in the background as he closed the door. 'I expect you to be there'.

----------

Virat opened the door of the coffee shop, Starbucks. Maanvi's eyes stayed glued on the sign ahead of her and he stood at the door, glancing back at her halted steps.

'I was promised a restaurant', she said as he replied. 'You weren't promised anything.

'Are you coming or not?' he asked in a snappy tone. Maanvi's forehead creased in confusion. She had known his mood was off when he came to pick her up. He had barely managed a hello before he raced the car down to the road. Almost wanting to get it over with. She however wasn't going to give up. 'Only if you speak nicely', she replied as his brows furrowed together, narrowing onto her mischievous eyes. Wondering if she was really speaking to him.

'I don't do nice', the stern reply came along with the blank expression. As his hands began roaming on his pocket, trying to look for something. 'Fine, let's try again. Lose the snappy attitude and hotheaded temper', she said. Biting her lips in anticipation of his discovery and his reaction. 'Will', he said. Looking lost in the process of his hunt. 'I took the cigarette packet from the car', she replied as his head snapped up. 'Huh', he could manage, as he clenched his fists together. She stumbled back a few steps in case of any man handling.

'I don't know why I took it. Here you go', she said rapidly. Not wanting to create a scene in public. She however knew why she took it. Here she was extending his life span and there he was, giving her attitude for it. She threw the packet in the air so he could catch it. Virat looked intensely at her. His eyes boring onto her face and the packet went in the sideways direction, under the wheel of the car. Maanvi's jaw dropped as she covered her mouth with her hands, her eyes grew wider. He moved his head slowly to the packet which was now crushed flat under the wheel of the passing car. 'I'll buy you another one. Promise', she said with pleading eyes and a faint smile. As Virat sighed and turned around to open the door. His straight lips now had turned into a small smile. More often than not, the easy decisions are the wrong decisions, and sometimes we feel like we're going backward when we're actually moving forward. He waited for few seconds without the noise of any steps behind him. He turned around; the smile vanished from his face. 'Come in, or go back home', he said tiredly.

'Charmer', she murmured, brushing past him into the busy coffee shop.

Edited by Elena123 - 11 years ago