Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ElenaElenor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Important

Hey guys- sorry no updates but a a message instead- after countless times I have said that I do NOT want my blog links revealed to the world and some people have gone and put it on a closed facebook page group?! Seriously? I do OWN my blog and you're not entitled to go and put it on a social networking site without my permission.  If I have asked for my blog links to be private- I expect them to be private. I am getting over 100 page views daily but around 30 comments on each chapter. As I have mentioned countless times that my stories are for I.F readers and yet people have given a link of Kashmir and TTOML. I urge you to report the document on this page and ask for it to get taken down cause this is just an insulting behaviour- I am not going to be updating anything- no OS, no FF and nothing if my link isn't taken down immediately. I have closed off my blogs for now.

A reader from my buddy list has gone on to share the link that I have told everyone not to share and someone from I.F that I have never talked to felt the need to put up my blog link and TTOML. Unacceptable and deeply saddened by this. I also can't believe that few others of my reader have seen the page yet hadn't felt the need to inform me this.

Link to the fb page:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/TheVirManCafe.TVC/ and go to documents.

Thanks,

Eleanor.

Edited by ElenaElenor - 11 years ago
inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yikes!!! When can we get an update?? I'm sooo excited! I read all the parts at once all of them and love them! Pleaseee update soon! Thank you! :)
*PS. I just read the note above and trust me I hate it too! I used to write and it happened before which pissed me off so well I stopped writing... But well mine wasn't not at all like yours I mean it's not comparable yours is just amazing! I love it :) but won't force you at all cause I totally understand how you feel.* Edited by inlvwithehmmbh - 11 years ago
vanilla.ice thumbnail
Awww really sad about what happened and totally understand your decision. I hope the matter gets sorted out soon
Btw, will u be continuing with venice afta humsafar? Or will that strt after ttoml?
SweetAngels96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omg he's gonna tlk to beeji
Plz cont soon
FairyAngel12 thumbnail
MIND-BLOWING FF!
Plz Plz add me
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TTOML NO. 31 ... First of all profound apologies for replying so late.. As usual liked the update.. It was emotionally moving to see Maanvi so full of fear and insecurity of loosing her loved ones and hats off to Virat for understanding her inner turmoil.. Musr say Virat is very gallant.. I hope these love birds get fair chance to express their views in front of Beeji.
nikki1211 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohkay...this is different and new...the plot's really fresh...loved the relationship btw maanvi and dabbu...and he is adorable...so virat made his grand entry...gonna read the next part now...excited...eee...
JESNIA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
fantastic. Update plz...😭
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome yaar pleasee continue soonn..
And pleasee PM me too..
Huma0301 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome awesome awesome
ur a really good writer
i read all ur story in 1 go n i really cnt wait for the nex update nw
he's going to talk to beeji i wonder wats gonna happen hw is beeji gonna react n wat is virat gonna say to ehr omg
plz plz plz update quickly if possible 😊