Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
kyunki mere pass time ki bohot kami hai so mai bass kuch hi sawal poochna chahati hun my lord πŸ˜³

uhu uhu toh mera pehla sawal hai doc ji zara batayein murgi pehle aayi  ya anda πŸ˜•
milk mein nimbu dalo toh dahi banta hai, dahi mein nimbu dalo toh phir se milk kyun nahi ban jata πŸ˜•
mera akhri aur ahem sawal 
chikni chameli ne kaunse brand ka pawwa chadhaya tha aur wo kahan ayi thi ...dha dha dha dha dha dha dha hd (kbc bg )πŸ˜†πŸ˜• bhagooo danda aaya πŸ˜›
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
PiuπŸ€—...Ab meri baariπŸ˜›
So here goes my questions..

1. Your Fav Month and Why?
2. What u love the most about u?
3.What u hate the most about u?
4. If u were approached to essay a role in Gulaal, which one would u prefer and why?

Wanted to ask a lot more,.. but my bad timings...
All the best for being on the Spot Light and enjoy dear..😳
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Geeshu

Lots of hugs and Kisses to you too GeeshuπŸ€—

My questions :  2nd round 

What's your fav quote? You already know - "Unless it is mad passionate and extraordinary..love is a waste of time..There are so amny mediocre things in life..Love shouldn't be one of them"

What's your biggest weakness?My emotional nature

Curly or straight hair : Curly

laptop or desktop computer : laptop

gifts or money : gifts

mail or email : A handwritten note has always the warmth and feelings which an email can never share..I certainly do prefer mail to e-mail

cat or dog : Dono mein se koi bhi nahi

tea or coffee : I never tasted tea in my life and Hmm coffee once in a year maybeπŸ˜•

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keithuu

piu mhaari ko grill n fry karna hai...πŸ˜ƒ

yeeaayy..me kuch der mein aying...

Awww aja meri bachi..πŸ€—.

Mera chicken roast banaying kyaπŸ˜†

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_trudecent

piyu mhaari πŸ€— kya karing tu ? πŸ˜ƒ chal me bhi agayi idhar, mere questions coming πŸ˜ƒ:

O meri pyari badlon se jhankti,gungunati..asha ki nayi sunehri Kiran😳

1, 2 ,3 yeay ishtart πŸ˜›:

Which one is ur fav story among all the stories written by u? πŸ˜› 
MKKDH and Love is not for Sale

If u r given an option that u can make a serial with ur story, which story vl u choose? n who vl be the actor actress? (shayad i know the answer πŸ˜†)

Ofc MKKDh and hmmm ofc Neil and Mansi😳

What if jiju says to u someday to write a FF for him? I mean tera reaction kya hoga? 😳

Haila.😲.He will never say so..He ROFL's if I even make him read a single line..He finds my writing crazy

Belt / Hunter ya Thapper πŸ˜†?? (Thapper se dar nahi lagta sahab pyar se lagta hai πŸ˜†)

Thappar yaar.πŸ˜‰.Hum to laffa queen k deewanein hain πŸ˜†

Agar tujhe mount everest pe rehne ko kaha jaye for somedays, so what vl u take with u? πŸ˜ƒ

Sirf my pati.😳.Coz Itni sardi hogi wahanπŸ˜‰

Ur favourite Dish:You know yaar.-Anything with prawns(Moilee malai curry,paturi...) and Chicken balsamico

Which is more fun? Being a bachelor or a married person?...Ofc being Married coz nothing can beat the lovely feeling of being in the arms of someone you love😳
Bike or Car?Bike if I am driving..car if I have a chaffeur😳

Ur life without IF??? πŸ˜‰ 
Miserable😭

Ur life without FB? πŸ˜‰
HELL😭

chal abhi k liye yeh sab answer kar πŸ˜ƒ

Kar diyaaa MUahhh😳

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinolya

Piu, You watch Chota Bheem πŸ˜† Well I also watch it...

Awww Vino..πŸ€—MY SIL ki beti is an ardent chota bheem fan and sach bataun me and my hubby do watch chota bheem too.I absolutely love and adore bheem and its characters..Raju being my fav and then I love chutki,krishna jaggu,dholu bholu,keechakπŸ˜†

Okk so some question to you...

- Apart from Gulaal what are the other TV shows you have watched ?Honestly..Apart from Gulaal the only show which I had religiously followed was Kumkum years ago..Rest on and off but I also absolutely tried to follow Saya😳

- Who inspires you the most and why ?..Hmmm My dad ...Coz he not only stood for his belief but dared to challenge and transcend the narrow loyalties of the society.

- You mentioned that you cried and laughed out loud ( last ) yesterday ... so my question is how often do you cry and what makes you cry ?

Very often..I am a very flexible person and is moved easily by anything..My greatest motto in life is to live for the moment so I never supress my emotions..I cry when I am sad..and if the next moment something happens to make me laugh..I laugh out loud too

- Similarly how often do you laugh/smile πŸ˜† and what makes you smile/laugh ?

Very often..My haert warms at little gestures ..like even seeing a text message from a friend..Its very easy to make me smile as well as cry😳

please honest reply karna... okkk 😊

Haila bole to sab honestly reply kar diyaπŸ˜†Raju ki kasamπŸ˜†

Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My question:

Apart from the whole Talli Kunnu thing...what part of the show irritated you the most? So, you can't give us anything related to Talli or Kunnu...πŸ˜‰
sharmishta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi Piu,
1. If givn a choice which will u prfr love marriage or arrgnd marriage..n y??

2. y u opted dis profssn?? any particulr reasn??

3. whnevr i read ur descriptn abt gulaal's beauty i dn't knw y i gt a feeln dat u r describn urself .. is it so?? r u an ethereal beauty with knee length tresses??

4. u prefer casuals or bengali sari??

kk.. waitn 4 ur answrs... 

Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My questions : 3rd round 

Favorite dish soap? πŸ˜ƒ

Favorite washing powder? πŸ˜ƒ

Have you ever been stalked? πŸ€”

What would you want for a gift? πŸ˜Š

List 10 IF members you know and  describe each of them in 1 word πŸ˜³
Edited by Geeshu - 12 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Name one  celebrity whom you would like to be left alone with in an island far away...may be say for 1 week.

Condition: Dont take pati's name.