Sooraj is doing the same as all of us now

apkavishwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear DABHians...

sorry dont feel bad... even im not happy with this change...   
 I guess sooraj is doing the same as all of us are doing now... we are yelling at sooraj  because he changed his character towards sandya and the fact that we loved him a lot for what he was... so the same way he loved his wife a lot  gave her all the strenghth everything without expecting anything jus he wanted her to be in home, infront him... you jus saw how he went behind her in his nightmare... so this love only turened him lik this in my opinion... ya its very sad for sandya but even sandya misunderstood him in the begining and thought that sooraj is a very cheap guy and behaved same etc thn she realised about him... just i wanted he should nt have blamed her infront of all... i guess this track will bring both togther and they will truely become soulmates and he will nevrever gonna misunderstood her in future... hope CV's dont drag this too long...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is just the first episode and we have at least 4 or even more episodes...poor Sandhya and we viewers.
hellox thumbnail
might be true..wanna see them together always..
apkavishwa thumbnail
Exactly its torcherous to see this... forget about the entertainment... if they drag this they will spoil sooraj sweetness n ours too... poor all of us...
Underthe thumbnail
I adore suraj's character but he seriously needs to man up esp after everything sandhya has gone too. We. All love our mothers but we also tell or correct them when they are in the wrong. He is too afraid of hurting his mom hence sandhya suffers. Crap. And he knows sandhya doesn't deserve it yet he is behaving like a fool who has no guts. Why! Some characters hv to be so ridiculous in such a nayi soch kinda shows. Bleh!
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
if suraj becomes over-possessive or even that makes him harsh towards sandhya then i would love to watch that side of suraj ⭐️ and that could make him turn against bhabho also 😉  ... but it looked like he is regretting for not listening to bhabho 🤢 👎🏼 not a single moment he thought from sandhya's pov and how much she must have suffered and finally took this step 😔 😡

agree ...suraj didnt expect anything from sandhya coz he loves her but what about sandhya ...does he want sandhya also to lead celibatic life or make love with a man whom he thinks she is not interested in 🤪not that alone she has to take bhabho's rants also everyday 😆 ...this is not true love...

surya are ofcourse soulmates coz they are the leads 😆
you are right i agree with you 
seelaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: b2011

This is just the first episode and we have at least 4 or even more episodes...poor Sandhya and we viewers.

Dont know what the CVs want to convey by showing this side of Suraj 😆
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
all i can say is that if they continue this for this week... then all the sweetness that suraj had so beautifully accomplished/maintained for the past so many months would be negated by this week's silly out-of-place harshness... 
there is no justification for suraj behaving this way.. its just not him... 😕

apkavishwa thumbnail
My point here is just We are hating him and bashing him because we loved his character same way he loved sandya from his soul so he cant bear the pain that she is going away so he is like this now... sooraj is not completely wrong in his act... hope CV's wiill bring back the charm...