Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JWMRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Arnav_Fan

🀣🀣🀣

If only CVs would take this idea and run with it!!!! You come up with some seriously funny stuff!!!! Col Shyamoo is witch in man's disguise. Married to Princess Anjali. Hmmm, So this is what the promised SP's "nayi soch" has been about, and we missed it all these months!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thanks muchπŸ˜ƒ

Their soch is that ek hi point ko ghisaoo...as for Col Shyamoo, koi shak,...he seems to be the only one now with an agenda...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

cheers!

JWMRK thumbnail

Originally posted by: prathikri

JW πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What a perfect description to today's episode .. 
Please are you going to pen partwaa 2 also ?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† many thanks prathikri

Yup, partwaa 2 being written
mpks1 thumbnail

🀣  🀣
@JW, awesome πŸ‘ I loved this more, eagerly waiting for part 2. Witch as Shyam, thats the best part and Maami similar to mean step mother in the fairy talesπŸ˜†

I so wish you could be part of the creative team, they sorely lack talent there, otherwise they wouldn't have dragged it down this far. How are we going to put up with such inconsistencies till the end of May. Edited by Keshriya - 12 years ago
Diahh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lol too good!!!!Plz continue soon!!!😊
mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🀣🀣🀣Thank u JW for giving us a prologue to ISS fairytale...now it all makes sense...why Shyamooo choses wears a bracelet and a purple shirt!!!  🀣🀣

Edited by mommy2000 - 12 years ago
SudsAddict thumbnail
πŸ‘Already then JW!!!!! waiting for part 2.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Razz22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@JW, u should continue! This is hilarious! 
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜›

will read entirely later..

all i gotta say about the epi is dear CVs please stop making me watch episodes for Barun Sobti.. i do love doing that; but don't you think there should be a story? πŸ˜†
JWMRK thumbnail

Originally posted by: cindrella255

J!

I rweally hav no patience 2 write a fairywale tale,though I wish I cud!

Koi baat nahi rey, you twist and turn my story

OK my opinions on the POGO epi

1. I never knew  18-20 years  believed Shaitan to dat extent dat they scream wid a energy enuf 2 produce electricity for 2 cities...oh well! dat s for bubbly-ness

The only thing I have to say here is that we may write and imagine and justify...the real people who can do something about Khushi's character board don't seem interested at all...all we can do is give the Creatives a feedback...But the more I see the episodes, the more I think they are simply not interested...thier loss really not ours😳

2. Though those kids luked older 2 believe in fairy tales(sacchi mein , my 6-7 year old cousins do not believe(side note-u wonder, dat I got cousins at dat age ?! It happens wen u got lot of uncles n aunts, heck wen I visit my grandparents during vacations it wud like standing in a nursery for
kidsπŸ˜†) they were funny

You felt that right!!...me too...come on yaar, kids are into X Box and much more intelligent stuff...Sloppy and frankly lazy visualisation of the story and screenplay...and casting of ancillary characters has always been a problem here...

3,Arnav was cute with kids

YUP...I loved that segment

4.I liked the note passing thru kids

5.. Mami was funny...Arnav bituwa hint... hint...

6.payal grinning for phati sari digs?! pata nahi kya hua!

Errr...J! Twist in fairy tale

Arnva s the witch actually n Shyam is the prince...they both got switched by the wicked nurse!
OMG! dat wud make Shyam n Anjali  as siblings and dat wud acct 2 incest! Scratch dat ...let us keep it  this way...Shyam was prince some the kingdom n Arnav was the witch who was brought up by the king accidentally...but how?! who knows! let us ask CVs!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...good twist...but he is already the Rakshas rightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

SharmookinsπŸ€—πŸ€—

cheer up rey mere triangle ka teesra angle.

Dekh...(and sorry if this is unwanted...am doing this only because I care about a few people here and you know you are one of them😊)

Angle 1: Tension leneka nahi...denekaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Angle 2: Worthy causes are worth getting upset about or crying for...this serial to my mind is certainly not worth it😳
Angle 3: If you drop a stone in a puddle of muddy water, you are going to be stained...the water is still going to be dirtyπŸ˜†

So beyond a point...All is well...and mazeey kar dostπŸ€—

Now for the answers

Now gove me a smile pleaseπŸ˜ƒ
JWMRK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

🀣

Loved it..
Part 2 please...
I loved the fact that shyamwa is witch!!!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, thanks