Finally some continuity...

-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
There was finally some cohesive continuity to Khushi's emotions today.  I was sure she was going to be all chirpy today starkly contrasting her hurt from the last episode.  But, while she was upbeat with the kids, the hurt came back on seeing Arnav.  And her sundari-shaitaan narration again echoed the last episode's sentiments "Kaise ek insaan do logon ke liye itna alag ho sakta hai.  Shaitaan aur rajkumar ek aadmi hain" 
Thank you, CVs. πŸ‘
Edited by monalisa_07 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varsham thumbnail
hey i was wondering if u cud tell me when u watched this episode???coz the last time i watched was on friday were he followed her voice n sed "what the" lol...nd i know it will only continue tomorrow which is moday ...soo confused atm!!lol
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: varsham

hey i was wondering if u cud tell me when u watched this episode???coz the last time i watched was on friday were he followed her voice n sed "what the" lol...nd i know it will only continue tomorrow which is moday ...soo confused atm!!lol

Ummm... in which part of the world are you? As far as I know, it's Monday and today's episode has aired.
Punkin22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalisa_07

Ummm... in which part of the world are you? As far as I know, it's Monday and today's episode has aired.

In US, will not air till 7:00 central time tonight.
siddy9171 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed! Today's episode was a great continuation of Friday's. I was really anxious over the weekend because I really didn't want the CV's to forget how much Khushi had been hurt. Her actions make sense and are completely justified.
sayli_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ya it was a fab epi!
I just loved it!
-monalisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Punkin22

In US, will not air till 7:00 central time tonight.

Ah ok! Actually, I'm in the US too, I always catch the episodes online right after they air in India πŸ˜›
-monalisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: siddy9171

Agreed! Today's episode was a great continuation of Friday's. I was really anxious over the weekend because I really didn't want the CV's to forget how much Khushi had been hurt. Her actions make sense and are completely justified.

I know; I was too!  Every time Khushi starts dealing with her emotions, a weekend comes along and she goes right back to playing ridiculous jokes as if nothing had happened. Today was perfect, they preserved her character by not showing her moping away, but the hurt is still fresh in her heart.  Great job! 
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its a great episode..loved it😊
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
YA
LOVED IT
SURE TAT THESE ALL SCENES R GONNA B THE PART OF REGRET TRACK FROM ASR