soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello Guyss,hwz u all?????????What an amazing episode'''.lovely👏

Episode starts wid Rb,P & Ska'''''.with the prev epi's topic then ska says"Its nt tym for joke or fun.we dn't hv suficiecnt tym''''& lots of works left.So lets concentrate on work"''Rb smiles & agree.Preeto just avoid d situation & leaves'''''But just then the lights go off '''& Meeta di says bani to bring candles''''.But then  beeji calls for Preeto as she is really afraid of darkness''.Preeto respond & says"I'm in upstairs"'''..Beeji says Sunny ji to go near Preeto''Sunny ji agress & asks Preeto where she is'''Preeto also says him to come to her soon''''.then someone is climbing on stepsss & go towards Preeto'''..In a casual manner she says him Thank You'''.the way he hundless all situation otherwise their truth is just near about to came today''''

Bani comes up with a candle then & says"Dnt worry di''''I hv cum na??????everything will b fine now"when she strikes the candle on Preeto's front''''.she sees that the Person who stans infront of her is nt Sunny its RAJBEER😊👍🏼 '''''''''.(wow)

Preeto just shocked & remains speechless'''''.She leaves at the moment with bani taking the candle from Rajbeer'''''.In the hall,everyone is searching for one another but then they found Sunny missing''''but he comes & says,"that sry I misplaced''.actually its very difficult to found who stands infront of you in darkness"''..Preeto sees Rb'''..Rajbeer also come there''''.

Pankaj says  that there is a big Problem in wire cut so the whole locality's electricity gone'''' lights will be come tomorrow morning"''..Everyone is worried that hw does the contract will get finished without light''..The tailers assured them & says"It's nt abig deal''.they cn easily managed".Simmi smiless & says,"That's fine'''.anyways here are enough lights to work''''we can handle it easily"

Rajbeer says "U right Ska'''Perhaps If there is so many darkness bt though just one spark of light is enough sumtym to get things clearly"Beeji adds."Before started any work''let all of us have our dinner first,"

All are in dinning table'''.they r talking about contractsss & clothess''..then Sonu & Bani asks P"that will she made their dresses too??????according to her promise"P rplies that she will'.but Ska stops her & saysthat she will made dresses for them this tym"bth of them are happy''..Sonu xcitedly says that P makes clothes for her in ishu's marraige...Now its Meeta di's turn...then Simmi does it...after it Preeto di's number & i'll hv a new dress then"...All are shocked Splly P & Sunny ji😲But whether P & Sunny ji handles the situation bt Rajbeer doubt gets one more layer darker...

In kitchen Sunny & P talks about the mishap happen in the hall...then Somu comes & P & Sunny bth scolds her...she started crying...Preeto says Sunny its nt her fault...we pressurised her so much...

Edited by soumi93 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adally thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

superb epi 
RB(Adi) done a great job😊 

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Grt WU Soumi dear...thanks a lottt...😃
plz someone who watched the eps post WU of the rest of the eps..😃
Raj_preet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update soumi 😊
Bobby1810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by Soumi 93

Episode starts wid Rb,P & Ska'''''.with the prev epi's topic then ska says"Its nt tym for joke or fun.we dn't hv suficiecnt tym''''& lots of works left.So lets concentrate on work"''Rb smiles & agree.Preeto just avoid d situation & leaves'''''But just then the lights go off '''& Meeta di says bani to bring candles''''.But then  beeji calls for Preeto as she is really afraid of darkness''.Preeto respond & says"I'm in upstairs"'''..Beeji says Sunny ji to go near Preeto''Sunny ji agress & asks Preeto where she is'''Preeto also says him to come to her soon''''.then someone is climbing on stepsss & go towards Preeto'''..In a casual manner she says him Thank You'''.the way he hundless all situation otherwise their truth is just near about to came today''''

Bani comes up with a candle then & says"Dnt worry di''''I hv cum na??????everything will b fine now"when she strikes the candle on Preeto's front''''.she sees that the Person who stans infront of her is nt Sunny its RAJBEER😊👍🏼 '''''''''.(wow)

Preeto just shocked & remains speechless'''''.She leaves at the moment with bani taking the candle from Rajbeer'''''.In the hall,everyone is searching for one another but then they found Sunny missing''''but he comes & says,"that sry I misplaced''.actually its very difficult to found who stands infront of you in darkness"''..Preeto sees Rb'''..Rajbeer also come there''''.

Pankaj says  that there is a big Problem in wire cut so the whole locality's electricity gone'''' lights will be come tomorrow morning"''..Everyone is worried that hw does the contract will get finished without light''..The tailers assured them & says"It's nt abig deal''.they cn easily managed".Simmi smiless & says,"That's fine'''.anyways here are enough lights to work''''we can handle it easily"

Rajbeer says "U right Ska'''Perhaps If there is so many darkness bt though just one spark of light is enough sumtym to get things clearly"Beeji adds."Before started any work''let all of us have our dinner first,"

All are in dinning table'''.they r talking about contractsss & clothess''..then Sonu & Bani asks P"that will she made their dresses too??????according to her promise"P rplies that she will'.but Ska stops her & saysthat she will made dresses for them this tym"bth of them are happy''..Sonu xcitedly says that P makes clothes for her in ishu's marraige...Now its Meeta di's turn...then Simmi does it...after it Preeto di's number & i'll hv a new dress then"...All are shocked Splly P & Sunny ji😲But whether P & Sunny ji handles the situation bt Rajbeer doubt gets one more layer darker...

In kitchen Sunny & P talks about the mishap happen in the hall...then Somu comes & P & Sunny bth scolds her...she started crying...Preeto says Sunny its nt her fault...we pressurised her so much

Continuation:  Preeto says that since they were little Papaji has told them that to tell one lie you have to tell 100 more and that is what we are doing.  Lie upon Lie.  At that moment Biji walks in.  They all tense up.  Biji asks what are you taliking about and asks Preeto why you so tense.  Preeto says it regarding the order that how will it be completed by tomorrow that is why she is tense.  Biji assures her that when Babaji is with them and with everyone's help the work will be completed.  Preeto then goes from there saying I will go and finish the work.  Sunny also leaves and Biji looks at Sonu who was crying.  Biji asks Sony are you crying and Sonu says no I got something in my eyes I will go and clean my eyes.  In the hall Preeto is checking stock with Papaji and Meeta di.  Then she goes over to Sunny  and Sonu who are sitting on the stairs doing calculations.  Preeto looks at the Papers and asks Sunny to add two items of bill together.

Preeto is about to leave when she slips and falls and Sunny catches her by the waist.  Rajbeer instantly looks up.  Sunny and Preeto exchange looks and then Sunny says sorry and pushs Preeto up.  Preeto then says thank you to Sunny.  Papaji asks what happened and Preeto says I had slipped on some thread. Papaji tells her to be careful.  Preeto then comes over and sits next to Bani and starts doing some work.  Rajbeer and SKA are sitting on the table.  Rajbeer asks SKA don't you think Sunny and Preeto's behaviour is ajeeb.  They are always saying sorry and thank you and do not talk much and when they are together they are nervous and comfortable.  Now ( SKA  being SKA)  says no Rajbeer Sunny does look after Preeto I have seen it myself and Rajbeer asks and Preeto?  SKA say obviously Rajbeer Preeto looks after Sunny too.  Then Rajbeer about to put his hand down but there was a candle and SKA pushs the candle and burns her hand and screams.  Bani gets the first aid box and Rajbeer applies cream on her hand.  Rajbeer says why did you do that SKA.  SKA how could I h ave let your hand get burned when I was there.  Then she sees everyone looking and says I mean how can I let my friend get hurt.  Then Papaji says that everyone should rest as they are all tired and wake up early in the morning.  They all go to sleep.  Biji covers everyone and hears noises> Pankraj and Sunny were playing cards.  As Biji approaches Pankraj places the cards in Papaji hands who is sleeping.  Biji shouts at Papaji and looks around and does not see Preeto.  She goes to the terrace and Preeto is working away. Biji says I knew you would be up here working.  She tells Preeto when they were little Biji used to bring them to the terrace and ask them to watch the stars.  Biji said her sisters used to watch the stars and Preeto used to watch her sisters. Even today she is the same.  Looking after everyone happiness apart from hers.  Biji says I always want a daughter like you.  Biji goes to leave and Preeto calls out to her.  Biji says do you want to say something and Preeto just says Good night.  Biji pats her on the head and says Night.  Then Preeto falls asleep on the terrace and Rajbeer comes with the blanket and cover hers and as he does that his hand against hers and Preeto wakes up to see Rajbeer there.  The end.

Miss_Fahidd thumbnail
havent much time so will give a short WU 
preeto and sunny handles the situation, rajbeer gets doubt, thn preeto, sunny and sonu go to the kitchen, they abuse sonu ht why she opened her mouth sonu gets tears, preeto says tht sonu is a little girl and gets much pressure so its ok, and they dnt hve to make any mistake, beeji comes and ask wht happened, preeto says she s tired cuz of work, everyone is working further, preeto goes to sunny and ask him something, thn she slips and sunny picks her frm behind, they look at each other for a whie, rajbeer gets an angry expression, preeto, sunny back to work, rajbeer asks simmi if she doesnt find suneeto relation awkward the way they say thanku and sorry to each other, simmi says no and they care for each other, rajbeer gets silent and at that moment there s a candle over there and RB hand is just gonna b at the candle, simmi sees tht and put RB's hand aways and burns her own hand, RB and everyone gets worried, RB puts cream on her hand, after a while beejis says tht it is too late and evryone go and should sleep, they agree, papajee plays a little prank with beeji, beeji goes on the terrace and preeto is still working they talk about they childhood memories and preetos responsibilties, they get emotional and beeji goes to sleep, preeto is laying on the terrace and her eyes r closed, at tht moment RB cmes with a cambal and put it on preeto, she opens her eyes and sees RB and thn shocking expression and the episode end

this s the 1st time ive written and update, hope it helped :)
NeerajFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bobby1810

Originally posted by Soumi 93

In kitchen Sunny & P talks about the mishap happen in the hall...then Somu comes & P & Sunny bth scolds her...she started crying...Preeto says Sunny its nt her fault...we pressurised her so much

Continuation:  Preeto says that since they were little Papaji has told them that to tell one lie you have to tell 100 more and that is what we are doing.  Lie upon Lie.  At that moment Biji walks in.  They all tense up.  Biji asks what are you taliking about and asks Preeto why you so tense.  Preeto says it regarding the order that how will it be completed by tomorrow that is why she is tense.  Biji assures her that when Babaji is with them and with everyone's help the work will be completed.  Preeto then goes from there saying I will go and finish the work.  Sunny also leaves and Biji looks at Sonu who was crying.  Biji asks Sony are you crying and Sonu says no I got something in my eyes I will go and clean my eyes.  In the hall Preeto is checking stock with Papaji and Meeta di.  Then she goes over to Sunny  and Sonu who are sitting on the stairs doing calculations.  Preeto looks at the Papers and asks Sunny to add two items of bill together.

Preeto is about to leave when she slips and falls and Sunny catches her by the waist.  Rajbeer instantly looks up.  Sunny and Preeto exchange looks and then Sunny says sorry and pushs Preeto up.  Preeto then says thank you to Sunny.  Papaji asks what happened and Preeto says I had slipped on some thread. Papaji tells her to be careful.  Preeto then comes over and sits next to Bani and starts doing some work.  Rajbeer and SKA are sitting on the table.  Rajbeer asks SKA don't you think Sunny and Preeto's behaviour is ajeeb.  They are always saying sorry and thank you and do not talk much and when they are together they are nervous and comfortable.  Now ( SKA  being SKA)  says no Rajbeer Sunny does look after Preeto I have seen it myself and Rajbeer asks and Preeto?  SKA say obviously Rajbeer Preeto looks after Sunny too.  Then Rajbeer about to put his hand down but there was a candle and SKA pushs the candle and burns her hand and screams.  Bani gets the first aid box and Rajbeer applies cream on her hand.  Rajbeer says why did you do that SKA.  SKA how could I h ave let your hand get burned when I was there.  Then she sees everyone looking and says I mean how can I let my friend get hurt.  Then Papaji says that everyone should rest as they are all tired and wake up early in the morning.  They all go to sleep.  Biji covers everyone and hears noises> Pankraj and Sunny were playing cards.  As Biji approaches Pankraj places the cards in Papaji hands who is sleeping.  Biji shouts at Papaji and looks around and does not see Preeto.  She goes to the terrace and Preeto is working away. Biji says I knew you would be up here working.  She tells Preeto when they were little Biji used to bring them to the terrace and ask them to watch the stars.  Biji said her sisters used to watch the stars and Preeto used to watch her sisters. Even today she is the same.  Looking after everyone happiness apart from hers.  Biji says I always want a daughter like you.  Biji goes to leave and Preeto calls out to her.  Biji says do you want to say something and Preeto just says Good night.  Biji pats her on the head and says Night.  Then Preeto falls asleep on the terrace and Rajbeer comes with the blanket and cover hers and as he does that his hand against hers and Preeto wakes up to see Rajbeer there.  The end.

Thanks Bobby for reply...
love03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks guys for the updates, what a episode rajbeer is soo sweet, but unfortunately the complete truth is not revealed...i think maybe Wednesday? what you guys think?😛
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Until they expose to Rajbeer NA's role in all this, I'm boycotting this show.  Much rather watch Dale Steyn or Kevon Cooper in action than any of this excrement.
NeerajFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Until they expose to Rajbeer NA's role in all this, I'm boycotting this show.  Much rather watch Dale Steyn or Kevon Cooper in action than any of this excrement.

Steyn was Great today in the game... unfortunate that Christian gave 20 runs in last over... otherwise it was superb performance by Styen...