Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prettyaish123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The new entry never came!
Now all they are showing is this stupid batwara track...
HOPE it does good to the TRPs...
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dhabu89

If the CV's want to bring back Anita, they could use another actress. So don't worry if she is on the other show or not...The bottom line is this new entry is NOT Anita πŸ˜ƒ

Or u could say they pranked u all and the new girl isnt coming.. it was suppose to happen on wednesday 
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think that the CVs just shot that scene to get us riled up. They probably haven't even chosen who the new entry will play or what she's supposed to do in the show! πŸ€”
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdaaNazArshi

Or u could say they pranked u all and the new girl isnt coming.. it was suppose to happen on wednesday 

They pranks us alright Ayesha...the new girl was none other than Baa and her taking her position as the head of the house hold πŸ˜† That is why she was saying in the promos...recognize me...I am Baa the head of the house hold πŸ˜†
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I dont want anita to come back
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dhabu89

They pranks us alright Ayesha...the new girl was none other than Baa and her taking her position as the head of the house hold πŸ˜† That is why she was saying in the promos...recognize me...I am Baa the head of the house hold πŸ˜†

i just could be like that 
minoushka93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
chill gals! it's not anita , for sure remember the promo it was a girl with a yellow and blue salwar and a suitcase  who said "hi ahem do you remember me?" we saw only her back. well I went on vishal facebook page and there are some photoshoot of the shooting of sns where jigar rashi urmi and a girl dressed exactly like the precap and with a suitcase where bying and eating some food from a snackwaala on the road, and urmi was dressed exactly urmi's avatar ( with the ugly jewel flower in her hair) and she was making face urmi's style (not vandana's, so there were not "offscreen" picture).
rashi with a blue sari.
and we see the girl entirely, and it's not anita, she seems to be a young girl (young adult or late teenager) i guess it's their cousin nd raji went to pick her up from the airport, but why is urmi with them?
Edited by minoushka93 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: minoushka93

chillgals!it's not anita,for surerememberthe promoit was a girlwith a yellow and blue salwar and a suitcase who said "hi ahem do you remember me?" we saw only her back. well I went on vishal facebook page and there are some photoshoot of the shooting of sns where jigar rashi urmi and a girl dressed exactly like the precap and with a suitcase where bying and eating some food from a snackwaala on the road, and urmi was dressed exactly urmi's avatar ( with the ugly jewel flower in her hair) and she was making face urmi's style (not vandana's, so there were not "offscreen" picture).
rashi with a blue sari.
and we see the girl entirely, and it's not anita, she seems to be a young girl (young adult or late teenager) i guess it's their cousin nd raji went to pick her upfrom the airport, but why is urmi with them?

No, this girl is Aliya from The new show of Star Plus...10pm slot...

It's a promo of Star Parivaar Award only...
minoushka93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: minoushka93

chill gals! it's not anita , for sure remember the promo it was a girl with a yellow and blue salwar and a suitcase  who said "hi ahem do you remember me?" we saw only her back. well I went on vishal facebook page and there are some photoshoot of the shooting of sns where jigar rashi urmi and a girl dressed exactly like the precap and with a suitcase where bying and eating some food from a snackwaala on the road, and urmi was dressed exactly urmi's avatar ( with the ugly jewel flower in her hair) and she was making face urmi's style (not vandana's, so there were not "offscreen" picture).

rashi with a blue sari.
and we see the girl entirely, and it's not anita, she seems to be a young girl (young adult or late teenager) i guess it's their cousin nd raji went to pick her up from the airport, but why is urmi with them?

is it? I don't watch other serial except SNS and IPK, and i watch them online, so I don't really know about other serials.
anyway thanks for telling me ;)
prevas12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey please not Anita ... This serial cant have too many negativities at the same time. I agree with others that it could be a cousin of Ahem and Jigar and she will be instrumental in setting this right at MM. Gopi and Ahem also might get closer because of her and she will probably teach Rashi a lesson of her life time.

anyways I am frustrated with today's episode😑😑