#2 Destiny Guides Life...A Swaron FF

Sree... thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
DESTINY GUIDES LIFE

Two best friends...Separated by fate in their childhood...Their only dream is to meet again...What does destiny have in store for them?...Will they meet again...will they rekindle their old friendship... or will this friendship be lost only to give rise to a more stronger bond...LOVE...
Edited by swaron95 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sree... thumbnail

INDEX

Part 19: Page 1
Part 20: Page 5
Part 21: Page 20
Part 22: Page 27
Part 23: Page 40
Part 24: Page 51
part 25: page 62
part 26: page 72
part 27: page 82
part 28: page 92
part 29: Page 102
Part 30: Page 109
Edited by swaron95 - 11 years ago
Sree... thumbnail

PM LIST

1.-Nia- 

2.ABBY92 

3.AmritaluvSwaRon

4.Anikz003

5.ANTARA-2244

6.Asmaju

7.KaranWahi5

8.kritzzz_ArSha

9.Madhura..

10.Manasie

11.mEgical_arsha

12.NikiBh8

13.nish22

14.nly4usharon

15.prachin10

16.rachita_1994

17.shaani2209

19.ShravniC

19.Srishti_SwaRon

20.SugarCubes

21.swaron4life

22.swaron24

23.swaron502

25.SwaRon911

26.SwaRonArsha95

27.SwaRonforever

28.SwaRonluver666

29. Sawyer_Tom

30.tanharocks

31.The007Shivani

32.WanderingBeauty

32. namratajadhav

33. ...Pwinch3ss...

34. Anikz003

34. ccubedtab

35. kritid3lover

36. namratajadhav

37. meevee

38. Nirju99

39. toshanaik3011

40. ---Priya---

41. -Rosyazure-

42. Anindita91

43. booksfreak07

44. ccubedtab

45. dvmishra

46. frankyo

47. gargicool

48. kateys

49. koko_chetna

50. kool_kanz

51. lovely7010

52. Kriyansh_jaanu

53. madhurim_1996

54. spicyrays

55. Sudha_SK

56. dazzlerfan

57. tinatari 

58. marauder

59. Monu_deewani

60. Rumeli_Gkd

61. Sadiyaswaron

62. Swaron238 

Edited by swaron95 - 11 years ago
Sree... thumbnail
Well I personally can't believe that I this is the second thread. It has been your comments, spamming and encouragement that has helped me to write and reach this second thread.

Thank You All
@Nish... Meri Jalebi...Firstly, thanks for making me write this FF, it was you who forced me to write this. Thank you. Also, thank you for your valuable comments and advise...Love you Jalebi... 

@Shaani Di... Well I know you told me not to thank you, but unfortunately I can't. So a big thank you...You have spammed so much for me...Your ideas are beautiful...your suggesions have been wonderful...this FF would have reached no where if it were not for you...so great Thank You...Please don't kill me for saying all this...

@Srishti..Meri Srish...love you and your Loonngg comments...they are really very motivating and encouraging...thanks a lot...thanks for spamming too...

@Tinie..yaani ki Meri Tinie...pehle toh thanks...fir next..i'm missing you...thanks...for sitting and spamming my FF even during your exams...your valuable comments and spamming...Jaldi wapas aana...

@Anjie..aka..Swayam..thank you for all your love, support, comments, and spamming..Love you...

@Madhura Di...love you...thanks for your lovely comments, spamming and support..thanks a lot...

@Abi Di...thanks a lot for your comments..they really encouraged me..

@Amu Di...Thank you so much...Your Comments are wonderful to read...

@Mannu Di..thanks for your comments and your Dhamkis...

@Ishu...thanks for all your lovely comments...

@Nishu, Appu, Sammy, Rachz, Antu Di, Shailja, Anku Di, Shivs, Asma, Prachi Di, Bhai (Joker) thank you all for your valuable comments

@Nirju, meevee, kritzzz, Niki,...thank you all...

I really hope i haven't missed anyone...Any way thanks to all those silent readers...Thanks to everyone...Please forgive me if i have missed anybody's name...It was not intentional...I will always be thankful to your love and support 

Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Heyi congo 4 the new thread...nw update plsss...
Sree... thumbnail
Part 19

SHPOV

"Hello" Swayam said, his voice was a bit shaky as if he was nervous. "Swayam, you are fine right?" I asked him. "Umm, yes… I wanted to ask if you could come over to my house." He paused uncertainty and doubt filled in his voice. Answering Kriya's questioning glances I mouthed what Swayam had asked me. Her eyes twinkled with delight as though a child had been offered his favourite ice-cream. She urged me to say yes. "Ya okay, when do you want me to come?" I asked trying to hide my excitement. "Anytime" he said. "I'll be there in an hours time." I told him, but as soon as I earned a glare from Kriya I said, "cut it Swayam, I'll be there in fifteen minutes." "Bye Buttercup, I'll be waiting." He said. "Bye Sam, take care."

As soon as I ended the call Kriya rushed to my wardrobe and pulled out a dress. "Go and change." She said as she handed it to me. But I was in no mood to wear it. So pushing her aside I grabbed my favourite pair of jeans and a baby- pink colour top and headed to the washroom to change. Before stepping in I turned around to see Kriya pouting. I stuck my tongue out at her and walked in.

When I came out, Kriya was ready with my keys and mobile in her hand. More than me, it was she who was excited. She was behaving as if Rey was going to propose her. But I doubted Kriya's feeling would be true. Swayam's talk on phone didn't seem something like that. It was as if he wanted to tell me something important and very different from what Kriya was expecting.

I offered to drop Kriya back as it was Rey who had dropped her, but she declined my offer and like a small child ran off. I sat in my car and drove off to Swayam's, a smile playing on my lips. He was waiting  for me at his door. He greeted me and we walked up to his room, without a word passing between us. 

I jumped on to the bean bag in room. My favourite and usual one  and waited for him to occupy the other  one. He quietly sat down and stared at his feet. After some moments of silence he finally began. "Buttercup, I…I had…can we talk?" "Sure Swayam, tell me." I told him. "Actually, you remember, I had something in my mind two  days before and you asked me what I had in my mind?" he asked me, still doubtful. "Ya." I said telling him to continue. "Well I had lots in my mind then and now I have decided to share it with you." He said. I nodded. "I am very confused with what is going on in my head. Really don't know what is happening to me. I feel very possessive of you these days. I wanted to congratulate you Abhi did and I wanted you to spend time with me and not him.  When, you won the solo event in the dance fest, I felt that I had won it. When the spotlight fell on me, in my hearts I wished you would be my partner. I felt all lost in your eyes when I looked at you during the dance I felt very different when you danced with me. I mean I feel different when you are around and all lost when you are not around." He completed and looked up at me. I didn't say a word to him. He looked at me in the eye for a second before he spoke again. "I did not mean to say any of this. I'm not forcing anything on you. I've always shared with you all that I feel and I felt guilty of hiding something from you so decided to let you know." He said as he got up and walked over to the widow. He stood there looking out. I saw him clutch the railing as if trying to went out the emotion. It was as if he was too scared to meet my gaze.

I was too happy after hearing him say it. Kriya's words came back to me. "You were always in love with him. Its just you didn't realize….. He loves you too. Always lost in your thought."

I walked up to him and placed my hands on his shoulder hesitantly. "What if I tell you I also feel the same, Sam?" I asked softly and shyly. He turned suddenly and immediately looked at my feet. I felt myself blush and my face turned all pink. Without even looking up I could feel his constant gaze on me. "Well in that case do you consider me something more than just your best friend?" After a  few moments of silence I nodded a yes, my gaze still fixed on the ground.

I felt his face close to mine and he then whispered in my ear, "You know what Buttercup? I do too." He said, with a smile evident in his voice. My smile widened and I looked up at last. As soon as my eyes met his I felt myself go all red. I immediately put my arms over his shoulder and buried my head in his neck. His hands tightened on my back as he hugged me.   "I love you Buttercup." He said, his voice barely more than a whisper yet I can hear each word clearly. "I love you too Sam" I whispered back. I stepped back and looked into his eyes, he stared back. He then said, you look to adorable when you blush." I blushed even darker at this if it was ever possible, before he lifted me and twirled me in his arms. I held him firmly, and before he placed be back down he said, "I don't why I didn't notice this until now." I smiled.   

SREE...

Hope you guys like it...this was one of the most difficult parts to write...do hit the like tab and leave comments...     

shaani2209 thumbnail
congo shongo tinky winky...way to go girl...

coming to ur update...
its super adorable...loved it to the core...
finally dey hav accepted their feelings for each other and expressed it...the innocence and the sweetness of their relationship was so touching...loved it loved it loved it...

Edited by shaani2209 - 12 years ago
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congo meri sherni for the second thread of ur FF...
NikiBh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Congo 😊 Go Girl 😉
tanharocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Luved it...it was osm ...u wrote it perfectly not too over filmy but magical in it's now way...update soon...