Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divi0506 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think this week, Bajpai family will go to shopping for Shagun's marriage. Anant and Navya will be alone, Navya lost her thought with Guruji words 😭, Anant will come to rescue her with sweet romance 😳. Baba will create some more trouble for Anant and sugandha will blame Navya for all such worst thing happenings 😑. Navya will shed tears silently 😭 and rama will come to the rescue πŸ˜›, baba will be kush and Baba gets call from BD and Navya and rama enters Baba room and both of them overhears all the conversationπŸ˜ƒ and Rama will boost Navya to become lioness πŸ˜›. Sugandha will shout at her for this attitude 😑, this is the time Navya will burst out everything infront Bajpai family πŸ˜³ and Rama supports Navya πŸ˜‰. Anant will come to know all the problemsπŸ˜›. Anant gives a big shock to everyone in Bajpai family πŸ˜†, slowly Om creates a soft corner for Navya 😊 and with his anger for baba, Om will slap Sugandha infront of everyone for her arrogant attitude πŸ‘, actually this slap will be indirectly for Baba ⭐️, but he can't slap him 😲, hence he will slap Sugandha. 😳

I love if such things happen in our serial, but we knw about our CV's never think positive.😑
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: divi0506

I think this week, Bajpai family will go to shopping for Shagun's marriage. Anant and Navya will be alone, Navya lost her thought with Guruji words 😭, Anant will come to rescue her with sweet romance 😳. Baba will create some more trouble for Anant and sugandha will blame Navya for all such worst thing happenings 😑. Navya will shed tears silently 😭 and rama will come to the rescue πŸ˜›, baba will be kush and Baba gets call from BD and Navya and rama enters Baba room and both of them overhears all the conversationπŸ˜ƒ and Rama will boost Navya to become lioness πŸ˜›. Sugandha will shout at her for this attitude 😑, this is the time Navya will burst out everything infront Bajpai family πŸ˜³ and Rama supports Navya πŸ˜‰. Anant will come to know all the problemsπŸ˜›. Anant gives a big shock to everyone in Bajpai family πŸ˜†, slowly Om creates a soft corner for Navya 😊 and with his anger for baba, Om will slap Sugandha infront of everyone for her arrogant attitude πŸ‘, actually this slap will be indirectly for Baba ⭐️, but he can't slap him 😲, hence he will slap Sugandha. 😳

I love if such things happen in our serial, but we knw about our CV's never think positive.😑

😑so true
Anisha06 thumbnail
i think rashu cvs ll now show more rama  n bittu  πŸ˜•
Rashu1505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashi_anya

i think rashu cvs ll now show more rama  n bittu  πŸ˜•

di its k if they show rama bittu scenes but i guess UB will be given more screen now this is my reaction after yesterdays epi...
Anisha06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

di its k if they show rama bittu scenes but i guess UB will be given more screen now this is my reaction after yesterdays epi...

may b but can't tolerate his face 4 more days  now want some change in storyOuch  no more baba drama😑
divi0506 thumbnail
I think Rama is going to join Navya's gang very soon to revenge Bajpai family.πŸ˜› Now it is time to see Rama's actions against UB & its gang πŸ˜‰, i feel it aww worthy to watch!! πŸ˜† I want BD to back soon πŸ˜‘ to see the worst condition of his sweetu brother 🀣, Imagine Rama is ordering BD to do all house hold chores 🀣 and BD sitting and having food along with Lochan. 🀣. it is so worthy to watch na 🀣
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Rofl divya lovely huh i would love to see this Bd with lochan @rashi di ya di we badly need a story change Ub can have plastic surgery rofl
nithyaramani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Navya will become strong and try to retaliate her MIL...anant might see this and get mad and fights between anya...navya might leave...later anant will come to know about everything that his mom and other members are doing to navya since the accident through nimmi and bring navya back...baba will still be in good books of anant and navya...but it will b a shock for baba for anant 2 bring back navya...navya will come to know the truth about baba...as usual she will not tell anant...baba's plan only baba and HOPJ knows...navya will prove baba wrong...
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Hmm after yesterdays epi baba was telling navya to fight na so i guess she will dunno abt consequences but baba is succeeding...that a prob
divi0506 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nithyaramani

I think Navya will become strong and try to retaliate her MIL...anant might see this and get mad and fights between anya...navya might leave...later anant will come to know about everything that his mom and other members are doing to navya since the accident through nimmi and bring navya back...baba will still be in good books of anant and navya...but it will b a shock for baba for anant 2 bring back navya...navya will come to know the truth about baba...as usual she will not tell anant...baba's plan only baba and HOPJ knows...navya will prove baba wrong...

Hi Nithya, I don't think so this is going to happen. I feel Rama is going to take revenge with Baba & his family this time and she is going to support NavyaπŸ˜‰. I don't think Navya will fight with Sugi and anant might get Mad😭, I don't want this to happen as well, already enough of Anya misunderstanding 😭. I can't tolerate any more stuff . Also I feel Nimmi is coming to the rescue as she is leading in the SP Poll to support NavyaπŸ˜•... but lets see how the story unfolds, right now it is so confusing.. we think something positive, our CVs poured out all happy stuff😑