SURAJ BECOME LIKE BHABHO this week Twist..

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
They show same as promo and said suraj become bhabho jo sandhy par karega taunt yeh hai is hafte ka twist...😭 badal gaya suraj...kay hoga sandhy ka..watch DABH..
Edited by kahkashansakina - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜• let him nikalofy his frustration this way at least..πŸ˜• some change is needed from sweet to sour thingπŸ˜†
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Don't worry. Suraj can't become like Bhabo even in our dreams/nightmares. Even Sandy will think this is too strange. 
coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

T4S

No i dont wanna see Hissy Suraj at Snadhya ...  He is making her Punching Bag ,No i cant see this Athyachaar ..😭  . Till now this Gal is happy with her husband warmth of affection , Now this man is Changed .. 

apkavishwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It does nt suits to his character but poor guy he has shattered away... he may taunt but he will feel the pain inside to do all this not like bhabo... and ya poor sandya... always thana sunthe raho... Hope to get some good cute Surya scenes like we got in mohits case time...
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks...there is some ulterior motive behind all this - by no means is he becoming like bhabho...but at least this way we see another angle of anas' portrayal of suraj...πŸ‘πŸΌ
i really don't like his character as bhaboo
Ash95 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I think he wants Bhabo to kick her out  to save Bhabo's face and to prove her right.  If Bhabo comes to know Sandhya wants a divorce then she is going to be upset and blame herself and Suraj for giving time and accepting Sandhya.  
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really didn't like to see him treat Sandy like that. It does give his character some dimension but not good for Sandy πŸ˜”