Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
They kissed.. They kissed... La la la la la... [:D/]
Darn it... That Shyam always makes entry at the wrong time... 😡
meradil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
damn shyam and his awful timing... that's twice!
vandana73 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hye thanx for the PM love this story the way u have shyam in this story is the best so far
Rita.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
waiting to see what happens. It sure has to be more intelligent that what the CV s have done! 

Kannvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...

khushi and arnav together are reall cute...you have potrayed their relation amazingly...congrats...

thankx for the pm..continue soon
snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow that was a brilliant update why did Shyam interrupt at that moment. Pleased that they were able to have a nice forget the past day. That was a great kiss it was written beautifully hope that Arnav at least asks Khushi about Shyam instead of getting even colder towards her. Cant wait for the next update.

Thanksfor the pm
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
loved it, they were having such a pleasant evenin and connecting wit each other, can't wait to c wat happens next and how she handles it.
tennismaniac19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Caught up with this after a long time. I really like it a lot. Interesting twists and changes. The chemistry between them is almost palpable while reading your work. Great job. Thanks so much for the PMs. Sorry I couldn't comment earlier. Looking forward to your next update.
SankaDevi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey there! First of all my apologies for being so late in commenting! Im finally off the hook from my exams! And am sad to see that I missed so many chapters! I do have to give it to you for updating so quickly! 7 chapters in a week! Im in update heaven! ahahah

The updates were incredible! Im happy to find out what happened between the two.. But is there more? The fight over Anjali and Shyam seem to be just a starter ( or is it my imagination going wild again?!) And Anjali has left India :o weird! The most shocking part is that Payal and Shyam are married! It feels so different! But I like it! :D

They try to ignore what happened for the sake of Akash and Aditi, who if I may say, I love! Aditi is sooo cute! And very filmi indeed, love this character and I like her with Akash! Plus, the perceptiveness of her and Nani is great too, they saw the connection instantly! Ahh the sixth sense of women, we know that kind of stuff dont we?! :D

Even though they try to ignore it, it doesnt really work! Theyre soo aware of eachother, so aware of eachothers likes and dislikes and behavior! I loved the kiss! It was like a pent up emotion kiss! At the time, 10 years ago, im sure they wanted to kiss eachother, so this must have felt like enormous release for eachother, and obviously, the attraction is still there to amplify the feeling.

Sooo, now Arnavs seen Shyam, he was always under the misconception that Shyam left Anjali for Khushi, and now seeing him must have made his blood boil and his heart shatter. Because after all those years, they do still love eachother right, underneath the facade they both put up. So sad to hear that Khushis heart broke for the second time! Im really curious to see what happens in the next update, how will this relationship of theirs progress now Arnav has seen Shyam?!! Uff, tooo long comment!!
crazy44 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG !! i was actually hoping that they would forget the past but this  stupid shyam , did he have to come out in that perfect moment !! 
the kiss was amazing !! 
i am really really curious toread the next part!! 
what will haoppen ?? i am quiet resless!! 
great update dear!! loved it!! 
update soon !