Why did he stop smiling?...

Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
              After the 'Chikni Chameli' song, Khushi and Mami's almost Hi5... Khushi was smiling with Nani which made Arnav smile too... Then Khushi saw him smiling looking at her and she stopped smiling and thus Arnav too... His smile faded slowly, on the other hand her smile faded immediately...

Now tell me one thing... Why did Arnav stopped smiling at that moment? u have two options as answer...

(1) because he was caught smiling looking at her by Khushi...and he didnt want that...

(2) because he saw her stop smiling seeing him...

Well the 1st option is always in the scenerio... But if we think differently for this scene we will get some other answer...

I choose second option as the answer... When he saw her stop smiling (and she turned sad a bit), he had a confused look as if asking himself why she stopped... Then it seemed like he got the answer...that is she was sad for his harsh words and behaviour... The realisation about how he hurted her actualy made his smile fade...

May be i am wrong... Tell me why he stopped smiling...

Edited by Geet24 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I don't know, I'm leaning more towards the first option.. He didn't want her to know that he was smiling at something she was doing. This would give her power over him if she knows she affects him this way. Plus it would be a blow to his big old ego.. He wants her to think he hates her. Smiling at her antics doesn't fit in with the image he wants to portray to her..  
...shruti... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i dont knw may be the second option
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Actually this happens quite often - he looks at her laughing or smiling and she just stops smiling seeing him. It's like for him it's an involuntary reaction to smile when he sees her smiling, so I think he just stops smiling when he gets conscious of the fact that he's smiling at her.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel like that he doesn't want to get her to knw that he is smiling at her...
and he may relize what he is doing..
so may be case of that he stopped..

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
as she stop it hurt him inside 
Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Poonam786

I don't know, I'm leaning more towards the first option.. He didn't want her to know that he was smiling at something she was doing. This would give her power over him if she knows she affects him this way. Plus it would be a blow to his big old ego.. He wants her to think he hates her. Smiling at her antics doesn't fit in with the image he wants to portray to her..  

At first i also thought like u only... But that day, he didnt try to hide his smile... It was Khushi who stopped smiling first which he should do as old egoistic Arnav... I saw sumthing different like i mentioned in the post...

Anyways may be i am wrong... Thank u so much for ur reply Dear :)
ItsPearl thumbnail
Well - nobody ever knows why ASR does anything! But yeah, I would go with the second option - 'cause he doesn't let anybody know what's going on in his mind... 
Bibliobibulus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geet24

At first i also thought like u only... But that day, he didnt try to hide his smile... It was Khushi who stopped smiling first which he should do as old egoistic Arnav... I saw sumthing different like i mentioned in the post...

Anyways may be i am wrong... Thank u so much for ur reply Dear :)

You're welcome, hun..

I think Khushi stopped smiling coz she was confused, thinking how come he's smiling at me after bashing me with his words earlier today, with the whole ego dialogue and all.. And then when she stops smiling, he is suddenly jerked back to reality and realises that he's been smiling at her without realising it, and he catches himself up and quickly wipes the smile off his face coz he doesn't want her to see it..
Edited by Poonam786 - 12 years ago
..SSNAIR.. thumbnail
confusion confusion confusion ðŸ˜•