Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shopau thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 16

Khushi walked up to her room and freshened up and then went to bed. She lay in her bed thinking about what had happened between the two of them. Had she done something wrong? Was it wrong for her to have any such feelings for him? Until now she had very conveniently blamed him for all their physical intimacy. It was his desires which he had forced on her every time. But she was so wrong. It was always her who had allowed rather initiated such intimate moments between the two of them every time; whether it was in the kitchen, in the gym, in the study or now in his bedroom. It was always about her pleasure. Then how could she blame him for anything.

She turned around on the other side of the bed putting a pillow under her arm almost hugging it. Nani too wanted them to get married and Khushi couldn't deny her feelings for him any longer. But then his thinking about her mother; was there even a possibility of any such relationship between them? Maybe if she tried to explain to him and will be able to change his thoughts, then they could probably work out their way to a successful relationship in a better way. But before that she had to get to know the truth herself. Khushi turned around on the bed again. Her only way to get to know the truth was the other Journal which was in the study, but now even that was with Nani somewhere. Khushi frustrated turned around on the bed again and then silently prayed to Devi Mayiya to help her as she closed her eyes to slowly slip into deep sleep.

Khushi extended her hand and turned the alarm off as she got up to rub her eyes with the morning sun coming into her room. She got off the bed and went in the bathroom to get ready. As she came down the stairs, she saw all the servants of the house were busy preparing for what looked like some puja. Khushi was moving towards HP to ask him what was going on when he she saw Mamaji and Mami bringing Nani into the house.

Khushi: Nani? She moved towards them and then helped Mami to make Nani sit down on the sofa comfortably.

Khushi: Nani how are you feeling now? And is it safe ... I mean I didn't know you were getting discharged today itself ...

Nani smiled. Manorma: Don't worry Khushi. The doctors said it's safe for her to go back home now. She just needs to rest and not be tensed about anything; nothing to worry about. Mami said smiling at Khushi trying to make her comfortable.

Manorma called foe HP and asked him. Manorma: Hari Prakash! Is everything for the Puja ready?

HP: Ji, Mami everything is ready! Khushi looked confused from HP to Mami.

Khushi: Mami, what is all this for. Is something special taking place?

The smile from Mami's face disappeared and guilt appeared on her face as she looked at Nani.

Nani: Khushi bitiya, didn't I tell you that we have a "shaanti-paath" today for Garima?

Khushi remembered Nani telling her that on Saturday some guests would be coming for a puja.

Khushi: Oh yes, Sorry I forgot.

Mami: It's alright. You get ready for the puja; panditji would be coming any time now. Khushi smiled and went upstairs to change.

Khushi came back down the stairs only to notice Arnav nowhere around. There were already some people who had gathered in the hall and the panditji sat next to the holy fire with Garima's Photograph next to it. Khushi stopped HP and asked him.

Khushi: HP, where is Arnav?

HP: Arnav Bhaiya isn't home Khushiji, in fact he left early in the morning itself. Khushi's face fell. She knew Arnav must have gone out because the puja for Garima was to take place today in the house and he would definitely not want to attend any such occasion. She sighed and walked into the Hall.

Khushi noticed how everyone started to eye her as she entered the Hall. Mami welcomed her and made her sit next to Nani. She could hardly recognize anybody present in the room. The only people she knew were Nani, Mama and Mami and Akaash whom she had met in the Hospital last night. There were about ten to twelve other people present on the hall whom she had never in her life seen before.

She sat there quiet thinking about all the sweet moments she had spent with her mother, all these years, how she always told her that she was the most beautiful girl in the world and just like for a princess her prince charming too would come for her one day. Khushi was lost in her thoughts with a sweet smile on her face in remembrance of her mother when an old lady came and sat next her and started to caress her back sympathetically.

Lady: Khushi bitiya? It's so nice to see you here. Otherwise after Garima left, I had lost the hope to see her or anyone from your family ever again in Vadhera Haveli or Raizaada Mansion. She said disappointedly. Khushi looked at her confused. What was she talking about? Khushi looked on the other side towards Nani and found her busy in discussion with the panditji. Khushi looked back at the lady.

Lady: I can understand how difficult it would be for you to live in the house of Raizaadas where your mother was never respected. Khushi looked down sad. Manorma Mami noticed the lady talking to Khushi and desperately looked for a way to stop her before the damage was done.

Lady: But I am sure it is easier to live here with Rani sahiba (Nani) then to live in the Vadhera haveli. Khushi looked at her confused and suspicious. Why was her living in the Vadhera haveli worse? Khushi remembered how Nani was so against her going to the Vadhera Haveli.

Khushi looked at Nani to make sure she wasn't looking and then whispered to the lady to try and get some answers to her questions. Khushi: Why shouldn't I live in Vadhera Haveli aunty?

Lady: Bitiya.. but before the lady could continue Mami interrupted her.

Manorma: Sumitra Bhabhi, please come here.. I wanted some help with this! She interrupted the conversation and took Sumitra (the lady) away leaving Khushi wondering what more didn't she have any idea about.

After the puja was over and Mama Mami were busy seeing off the guests and Nani was resting in her room. Khushi just wasn't peaceful. After talking to Sumitra aunty she felt restless and just wanted to know the truth as early as possible. She went in the study making sure nobody saw her and tried to find some kind of a clue. Even though she knew the journal wasn't here any longer, she desperately wanted to find something which could lead her somewhere and this point she couldn't think of any other place then this. As she rushed through the shelves and then reached Arvind Singh Raizaada's huge wooden table, the door flung open and there stood an old man. Khushi skipped her heartbeat and then suddenly smiled foolishly trying to make the situation normal.

Khushi: Rahim Chacha? You here?

RC: I was here to clean the study but bitiya? What are you doing near Arvind sir's table? Don't use it, nobody ever does.

Khushi suddenly grew suspicious again and asked why?

RC: If I had to say, I would say not to use the study itself. But Arnav babua, new generation doesn't believe in anything. And Rani sahiba too has become modern because of him. He said disappointed.

Khushi: What do you mean?

RC: Spirits! This is a room where a death took place, then why should it be used?

Khushi got scared for a minute but then looked weirdly at Rahim chacha.

Khushi: death?

RC: yes of course. Arvind sir committed suicide in this very room!

Next: Khushi goes to look for Arnav! This is going to be a major part of the story!😃

Plz hit the likebutton and Comment!
Thankyou to all the readers who have liked my FFs so much! I love you girls!!!❤️

See you at page 11

Note: Once and for all Arvind didn't have any relationship with Garima so please don't get confused. Please!!

love
Shopau

Edited by Shopau - 12 years ago
lively-piia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
congo on ur new thread...
mystery of their parents ...intresting
cont
gunjanmkj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
New twist..damn dat mami..sumitra aunty wud hv told khushi evrythn! Y so much of mystery..bt m lovin it!!
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
cngrts on new thread!!!!
n the story is gripping as ever!!!!
loved this part also!!!!
m so eager to knw wat happened to garima...pls cntinue soon!!!!
pri12 thumbnail
congrats on new thread

awsomeee updte
rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its a nice twist.plz update soon dear
purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Damn interesting! Please continue soon!
batgirl67 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this story is becoming really intriguing! cant wait to see the major part in part17!
coolflora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
congrates for next thread