Decoding The Top Secret File

Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

So, what do you think the file that Shyamji can't stop obsessing over says? And what would you rather that the file said?

The file probably says?

I Arnav Handsome Singh Raizada will be the lone guardian of the child (Adorableness Raizada Jha) that my sister produces. I will take care of the child's share of the Raizada wealth until he/she (you know because sex determination is illegal in India) turns 25. After which, the child will be in possession of his/her share. Between now and the next 25 years were something to happen to my sister, Anjali Oblivious Raizada Jha and this child Adorableness Raizada Jha, then as per blah blah inheritance laws Shyam Snake Jha will not be even given a whiff of this wealth. Witness: Mr Somefirstname Roy and Mr Aman Somelastname. Signed by: Arnav Handsome Singh Raizada.

What I wish the file says?

Khushi and I did it last night. And the earth moved. Take that, Shyam!

What do you guys think the file will/ should say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GhalibIsDead thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hehe.

The file probably says?

I Arnav Handsome Singh Raizada will ensure that should Shyam divorce/ abandon my sister he will see none of the Raizada wealth.

Dear Shyam, I know what you really did in the terrace. Edited by Kavyazz - 12 years ago
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hehehe.. I vote for the second option...

But it's probably some change to someone's will, or maybe Shyam had a share in the business which has been transferred to Anjali..
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣* 100000

If Shyam does get his hands on it and sees this...think how he would look like???

It will be about the property...how shyam needs to stay with Anjali if he wants to keep up his free loader status
gheeshakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

The file probably says

I Handsome Singh Raizada had a sad childhood and everyone forgives me becasue of that. The reader of this file should forgive me too!

:D

Added: Though more useful if Kji finds the file.

Edited by gheeshakkar - 12 years ago
Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: gheeshakkar

The file probably says

I Handsome Singh Raizada had a sad childhood and everyone forgives me becasue of that. The reader of this file should forgive me too!

:D

Added: Though more useful if Kji finds the file.

*giggle*
Rita.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
🤣

what I wish it says

I, ASR wish i could get Shyam away for a weekend with me ;) 

or 

I, ASR, have saved my brains in the 7 horcruxes

:)

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hilarious post :)

i wish it says

"Fu** off shyam.. I did it and she is mine...🤣"
enigma17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I vote for the latter 100%!!!
Take that you Toad!
That will teach you to snoop, you rotter!
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rag1ni

So, what do you think the file that Shyamji can't stop obsessing over says? And what would you rather that the file said?

The file probably says?

I Arnav Handsome Singh Raizada will be the lone guardian of the child (Adorableness Raizada Jha) that my sister produces. I will take care of the child's share of the Raizada wealth until he/she (you know because sex determination is illegal in India) turns 25. After which, the child will be in possession of his/her share. Between now and the next 25 years were something to happen to my sister, Anjali Oblivious Raizada Jha and this child Adorableness Raizada Jha, then as per blah blah inheritance laws Shyam Snake Jha will not be even given a whiff of this wealth. Witness: Mr Somefirstname Roy and Mr Aman Somelastname. Signed by: Arnav Handsome Singh Raizada.

What do you guys think the file will/ should say?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣... don't know abt earth but India Forum will be on fire... and I think what you are saying is true... Arnav will make a will of that sort...