Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
omg that was so dramatic and so awesome andaww she's preggo
Zaya.Beintehaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Hi
People

How are ya all? Ok so I am happy that the show is moving along thank god so I thought why not update on such ka Samna and I am doing that now so I hope you enjoy and love it, people who want PMS then just buddy me

Thank you

Zaynah

Part 9: broken or filled promises

The doctor came out and the raizada's stood up, Arnav rushed to the door like there was no tomorrow well if something happen to his Khushi they wasn't going to be a tomorrow in his life
Arnav: Doctor, How is Khushi? Is she fine? And our baby is our baby fine? Doctor is my Khushi fine please tell me?
The doctor looked at Arnav and then the whole of the family
Doctor: Mr Raizada Khushi is absolutely fine I am amazed at you wife she fought very well I was shocked at first we thought it was no way of survival of the mother and the foetus but the mother and foetus are fine, but she is very weak and needs rest she has lost a lot of blood which make the foetus very weak, she is still unconscious but she is out of danger
Arnav felt like someone just lifted a huge weight of him, his heart filled with happiness his baby and his Khushi were fine.
Anjali thanked god and smiled she felt so happy that Khushi was fine and her baby was too she was happy to think about her baby and Khushi's will be together as siblings
Ina also thanked god and so did Nk
Payal felt like someone just gave her a new happiness in her life her baby sister was fine and also her baby Akash hugged payal
Arnav: can I see her please
Doctor: of course you can but one at a time as it may become stuffy for the patient
Arnav: yeah 
Arnav pushed the door and walked into the room and found his Khushi on oxygen mask and on a drip, He slowly walked up to the bed and saw Khushi she looked so weak, he slowly sat down on the chair next to him and softly took her hand in his and place it on near his heart and closed his eye
Arnav whispered: Khushi I am so so so sorry, I wished I just trusted you if I didn't let my stupid mind tell me what to do you would be in this state, Khushi look I promised you that I won't let anything happen to you or our baby Khushi, why didn't you tell me Khushi I also got the right to know about our little happiness my mini Khushi, Khushi please wake up I want you to speak to me please Khushi just open your eyes I want to see the beautiful eyes of yours. Arnav hid his face in her hand Khushi I should of told you this before anything Khushi I love you I love you so much I need you Khushi, you are my everything, I can't live without I love you so much Khushi when I saw you with Shayam I got jealous Khushi your only mine Khushi if you not here then there is no me I can't see you with anyone so
 That why I became so cruel and I thought you were ruining Di's life but how could I think like that because you sacrificed you life for di.

Hours went past, Arnav stayed there waiting for his Khushi to wake up he did let payal come and meet her but then Akash told them they should contact Nani and they all returned home but Arnav he stayed there waiting for Khushi he didn't want to leave her alone never again.

Khushi opened her eye slowly she weakly looked on her right as she felt something on her hand, she wasn't shock of what she saw she knew he may be there she stared at him for awhile but Arnav woke up
Arnav: Khushi when did you wake up, Khushi are you ok, Khushi do you feel ok, Khushi do you need something?
Khushi looked at Arnav and her slowly and weakly: I love you too Arnavji
Arnav looked at her his heart felt warmth and softness, he knew she loved him as early on today she said it but he thought that she was going to be angry at him
Arnav: Khushi
While Arnav was talking somehow her heart was listening to him, she felt a warm glow and happiness that he loved her, wanted her and needed her but at the same time she was angry but her love for him was much bigger than that hate, she loved him and she couldn't stop and now she didn't want to she knew he felt sorry of what he did.
Khushi then suddenly panicked: Arnav ji Arnav ji
Arnav: Khushi what happen it everything ok
Khushi: is my baby ok?
Arnav: Khushi you scared me
Khushi: please arnavji tell me
Arnav: yes Khushi our baby is fine Arnav moved his hand to her stomach and Khushi hand was under his
Khushi: really thank you arnavji my baby is fine
Arnav: Khushi our baby
Khushi looked into Arnav eyes with full love: our baby
Arnav kissed her forehead: I will be right back
Khushi: ok

Arnav stood up and walked in the doctor
Doctor: yes Mr. Raizada
Arnav: doctor Khushi woke up
Doctor: ok
Doctor rushed over to Khushi and checked her up
After few minutes
Doctor: she is still weak but is better you can take her home later on this week as I am worried that she may not rest
Arnav: whatever makes her better?
Doctor: ok Khushi you have to rest ok
Khushi: ok doctor
The doctor left

2 months later Khushi was much better Arnav stayed by her side the family did visit Anjali was still angry at Arnav but lighten a bit seeing Khushi smile when he was around, Anjali made Shayam stay in jail of a life time as they found out about the killing plans and what he did to Khushi father and she shot Khushi, Nani was shocked but seeing everything going back into the right place she was happy, payal forgave Arnav for her sister happiness and Arnav and Khushi still the same with their silly fights, Khushi was now 2 months pregnant and Anjali was about 7 months now and healthy.

Khushi was back home but bed rest as Arnav won't let Khushi move a inch and when he went to the office he made the whole family see what she is doing and keep him updated, Khushi asked Arnav about the 6 months she will leave him alone and never be in his way but that made Arnav angry he told her that she wouldn't leave his sight and will never always be his, he told her that to forget about the 6 months and that after the baby is born they will have a proper wedding the way she wanted to be like but just not now as he was scared if something happen to the baby and she was still recovering.

They were just like a happy family and everyone wished it stayed like that

Arnav came home from work late as he had so much work but he was in the office while his heart was with Khushi, he called her every hour to see how she was and as always she was fine they would have a childish convo and then a fight at the end and then they would call back to apologies.

Arnav walked into his room and saw it empty he rushed to see if she was in the washroom and then to the poolside but they were empty he was about to go and see where she was when she entered the room

He walked up to her and softly took her hand in his
Arnav: Khushi where did you go I told you to rest
Khushi: arnavji I was getting bored so I went to see Ina and don't worry she made me sit down and do nothing but talk
Arnav: but Khushi she could have came to you
Khushi: arnavji I can't always stay in bed
Arnav: why
Khushi: Arnavji if I don't be active when I am pregnant then when I am in labour it is going to be hard my cousin wife was lazy and her labour lasted for 2 days I don't want to be in that pain for 2 days
Arnav: really Khushi
Khushi: yes
Arnav: Khushi but fine but not too much and Khushi don't worry I will be there with you
Khushi: but I will be in pain
Arnav: Khushi if you're in pain so will I be
Khushi smiled: so I can now move around go and cook with Anjali di
Arnav: no
Khushi: but di pregnant you don't see her sitting down all the time
Khushi: arnavji please I won't move too much but I will move a bit
Arnav smiled at her innocents and softly hugged her and she hugged back
Arnav: I love you
Khushi: I love me to
Arnav broke the hug and looked at her smirking: Khushi I was talking to my princess
Khushi: oh well so was I
Arnav: you said me
Khushi: no I didn't I said my
Arnav: my really Khushi it just like the time when you put a A on your hand and then telling me it was for your name right
Khushi: yes
Arnav kissed her cheek and then forehand: I really do love you Khushi

Thank you
I didn't want it to be sad as in the show it sad enough so I wanted to be happy so I hope you didn't mind it
I hope you enjoy and loved it

Comment and like

Love

Zaynah 😳

xoxarshixox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
aww so nice plz plz plz continue and yay i am the 2nd to comment

Edited by xoxarshixox - 12 years ago
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

LOVELY UPDATE...SUCH ADORABLE N CUTE SCENES..CANT WAIT FOR U TO UPDATE..THANKS FOR THE PM

sweetvanie thumbnail
Wowww this was so sweet and so heart warming ...

so much of love between them, simply cute...

You've done another FAB job , simply Beautiful ...

Thanks for PM ...

Please do update another one soon...
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved it finally snake is exposed arnav knows the truth and khushi is pregnant and they going to have a baby snake in jail and they are getting remarried loved the update thanks for  the pm

purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the PM, loved the update, and please continue soon! :)
ASR6262 thumbnail
it was amazing thank u for pm me
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
amazing update zaynah loved  it
hehe ab aaga maaza shyam in jail hehe
loved it do continue soon thnxfor pm