liked it 

thnx for pm

waiting for next 
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
part 9
nice part...
for the first time this one was so light and funny...
their lives have changed so drastically...
cont soon dear...
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Pride and Prejudice ruined by Darcy and Lizzy...🀣

loved Maaneet romance...

thanx for pm...
missfox thumbnail
One of the best of the FF thrillers I've ever read. Really good.
Can't wait for the next update.
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
it's an amazing story
my name is alicia pm me
$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mimi, mere 'eid ke chaand', not to worry ... as far as i am here, i will let you remember EVERYTHING & ANYTHING. Yup, totally agree ... this girl is crossing the limit of 'lazy-ass'. I mean there should be some rules pointed out specially for it. But what to do, i love her to that extent where i can strangle my phone but not her. Dosti cheez hi aisi hai ki 'kamino' pe bhi pyaar aa hi jata hai, LOVE is not the only 'blind' thing. AND the height of foolishness, that girl doesn't remember her 'latke' huey works. How shameless, she can get, hai na. Sara is the ultimate dose for the writers gang. Kitna kaam karvate hai mujhse.

Back to the part, again not that 'SARA's choice' long. Ab, itne saalo baad aa kar update karti hai toh it should be long enough to write this much long comment. Waise, ab ye nayi 'entry' kya hai, Yup, 'kya' not 'kaun'. Dan ??? But the loved the 'trying to be normal in such horrible situation' scene is hats off. Maan is the only one here who seems to be SENSIBLE enough. I agree that, Adrian is also smart & Brandon is also clever here but when it comes to think straight & catch the slightest thing, my hero is the only BRAINy here. Geet, why becoming dumb enough to match Naomi ?? Awe, not just Maan but someone else too is so much in love, way to go Brandon. Shopping & Maan, Geet is the only one who can make this KHURANA man do anything for her, in any story. Adrian, unknown fear & high dose is the most dreadful combo. Sara still thinks there is something more in store. Other than they being same in many way, as stated by me in many comments, and being normal ... there is something missing here. Gosh, too much part animal & that too with the weirdest themes. Loved every ounce of the 'past' drama sequence. The most 'hatke' & 'refreshing' scene of this work. Haye, never thought, Geet being this 'revengeful' or Adrian 'laughing' like that. Every bit of it was unexpected & loveable, those golden days. What happened that drastic ?? Even these two are using their name instead of their surnames. Argh, i was expecting that kiss. Me wanted to kill that 'secret keeper'. WHO ???? Don't tell me Maan's jaan. Okay, i have a very logic reason behind this ... Geet was the only one, who was the prime target from the starting ... Geet is the only one, who can be frightened easily *not to forget, calmed down ONLY by Maan* ... Geet is the only one, through which Maan can be broken down. Other logics, i have many of it ... this is more of a MANEET story ... secret keeper & MANEET have a more close connection *coz as far now, only these 2 have been harmed* ... it will be more exciting to see a raged Maan after a long time, a POSSESSIVE-cum-OBESSIVE-yet-INSANE Maan Singh Khurana. Other than that, Sara is always ready to be surprised & shocked too. I am always there to put my 'guessing' power. Overall, FANTASTIC, for sure.

Do cont soon & do PM me.
princess_mimi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spvd

part 9
nice part...
for the first time this one was so light and funny...
their lives have changed so drastically...
cont soon dear...

thnks for the comment.. n yes their lives have changed n wat wl be their final destination.. u hv to w8 to see that..
princess_mimi thumbnail

Originally posted by: missfox

One of the best of the FF thrillers I've ever read. Really good.
Can't wait for the next update.

OMG!! thnks a lottt 4 the lovely comment dear..πŸ€—
princess_mimi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alicia2001

wow great story plz update soon
it's an amazing story
my name is alicia pm me

hey thnks Alicia.. sent u buddy request.. plz add me..😊
princess_mimi thumbnail

Originally posted by: $ara_$hachi

Mimi, mere 'eid ke chaand', not to worry ... as far as i am here, i will let you remember EVERYTHING & ANYTHING. Yup, totally agree ... this girl is crossing the limit of 'lazy-ass'. I mean there should be some rules pointed out specially for it. But what to do, i love her to that extent where i can strangle my phone but not her. Dosti cheez hi aisi hai ki 'kamino' pe bhi pyaar aa hi jata hai, LOVE is not the only 'blind' thing. AND the height of foolishness, that girl doesn't remember her 'latke' huey works. How shameless, she can get, hai na. Sara is the ultimate dose for the writers gang. Kitna kaam karvate hai mujhse.

Back to the part, again not that 'SARA's choice' long. Ab, itne saalo baad aa kar update karti hai toh it should be long enough to write this much long comment. Waise, ab ye nayi 'entry' kya hai, Yup, 'kya' not 'kaun'. Dan ??? But the loved the 'trying to be normal in such horrible situation' scene is hats off. Maan is the only one here who seems to be SENSIBLE enough. I agree that, Adrian is also smart & Brandon is also clever here but when it comes to think straight & catch the slightest thing, my hero is the only BRAINy here. Geet, why becoming dumb enough to match Naomi ?? Awe, not just Maan but someone else too is so much in love, way to go Brandon. Shopping & Maan, Geet is the only one who can make this KHURANA man do anything for her, in any story. Adrian, unknown fear & high dose is the most dreadful combo. Sara still thinks there is something more in store. Other than they being same in many way, as stated by me in many comments, and being normal ... there is something missing here. Gosh, too much part animal & that too with the weirdest themes. Loved every ounce of the 'past' drama sequence. The most 'hatke' & 'refreshing' scene of this work. Haye, never thought, Geet being this 'revengeful' or Adrian 'laughing' like that. Every bit of it was unexpected & loveable, those golden days. What happened that drastic ?? Even these two are using their name instead of their surnames. Argh, i was expecting that kiss. Me wanted to kill that 'secret keeper'. WHO ???? Don't tell me Maan's jaan. Okay, i have a very logic reason behind this ... Geet was the only one, who was the prime target from the starting ... Geet is the only one, who can be frightened easily *not to forget, calmed down ONLY by Maan* ... Geet is the only one, through which Maan can be broken down. Other logics, i have many of it ... this is more of a MANEET story ... secret keeper & MANEET have a more close connection *coz as far now, only these 2 have been harmed* ... it will be more exciting to see a raged Maan after a long time, a POSSESSIVE-cum-OBESSIVE-yet-INSANE Maan Singh Khurana. Other than that, Sara is always ready to be surprised & shocked too. I am always there to put my 'guessing' power. Overall, FANTASTIC, for sure.

Do cont soon & do PM me.

Sara the reader of the year award goes to you.. you read every word carefully.. i'm really happy to gt a reader like you.. love you..πŸ˜ƒ
n abt MaanEet i hv decided i wl put more luv scns here.. β€οΈ
n abt Brandon n Naomi i hope Brandon is lucky enough to date NaomiπŸ˜‰
abt Adrian... can't say anything... πŸ˜›

thoda aur wait karo.. pyaas barao.. πŸ€£