Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssmily_face thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the updates.

Adhu ennapa ragasayam about SR ... I hope today they reveal it and put a subam by this week.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think this serial is going to end but i really don't care much on that for now πŸ˜•  Since the entire story is being spoiled by tarnishing all good characters.

So now Reva has made herself as the drogi in order to pay her last respect for SR .. πŸ˜• I really am wondering what is that all about. Somehow SR must have let someone know.. maybe his best friend? or maybe written them in will or something? πŸ€”

Abi has made one big mistake and she is going to regret as her one and only son after many years started calling her amma has left the house. Guess the rest we are going to be tortured with this Prakash and co 😑 attagasam ...

Thank nithya for the updates β­οΈ  and atina for the pictures... 
⭐️
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

I don't think this serial is going to end but i really don't care much on that for now πŸ˜•  Since the entire story is being spoiled by tarnishing all good characters.

So now Reva has made herself as the drogi in order to pay her last respect for SR .. πŸ˜• I really am wondering what is that all about. Somehow SR must have let someone know.. maybe his best friend? or maybe written them in will or something? πŸ€”

Abi has made one big mistake and she is going to regret as her one and only son after many years started calling her amma has left the house. Guess the rest we are going to be tortured with this Prakash and co 😑 attagasam ...

Thank nithya for the updates β­οΈ  and atina for the pictures... 
⭐️

ama akka u r right abi doing again the same mistake as she did before !!!!!😑
ssmily_face thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks to hopper_ocean for a short & sweet update.

A good episode .. feeling its  not ending  soon ...
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the nice updates...

I too think that the serial is not going to end tomorrow... Is there an episode tomorrow?!! since it's Tamil New year...

Anyhow...    ' Iniya Puththandu vaazththukkaL' to you all...  πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by supree - 12 years ago
sneha_v thumbnail

Originally posted by: supree

Thanks for the nice updates...

I too think that the serial is not going to end tomorrow... Is there an episode tomorrow?!! since it's Tamil New year...

Anyhow...    ' Iniya Puththandu vaazththukkaL' to you all...  πŸ˜ƒ

i too fell that same they will not end it soo soon 
and same to u also !!! πŸ˜Š
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy New year to all of you Buddies...
sneha_v thumbnail
Happy new year to u also atina maa
and to all buddies 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
atina thank for the pictures and editing the updates πŸ€— Happy New year to you too and all my friends here ...
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Ratna for the nice update and Atina for the pictures.

Todays episode was kind of cute. It is good to see now Prabhu taking care of Revathy. So Ashok is married now and his wife was sweet too. Hopefully this Jo does not create any bad image of Revathy staying in Ashok house.

The Best part was Prakash getting the dismiss order. Well done PrabhuπŸ‘. One more person due on this list in Karthik. He should be given a warning atleast for his irresponsibility at work (Never I have seen him work properly - before he was running behind Jo.. now provoking Jo). So now Prakash is adding spice to Abhi and Abhi is going to Ashok house to yell at Revathy. Hopefully Prabhu comes and gives her back nicely. This women totally forgot the day Prabhu called her "amma" and going to lose her self-respect.

Wish you all a very Happy New Year!πŸ˜ƒ