Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: neelima_menon

hi dear, realy realy nice update...anya alone in d woods...luved d way anant carried navya in his arms...so very romantic!!!!!! plz update next part soon dear!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanx neelima for ur comment...😊
rashvin thumbnail

Originally posted by: omshanti55

Good one yar u should try to write serials yar.u r too hood 4 this.keep it up

thanx for ur lovely comment yah😊
rashvin thumbnail
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Anya proceed further looking for a path of deir lost gang. Sun is about to set but still unable to find d path.. Slightly being worried n scared either Navya speak up saying Anant itz dusking n still v r not able to reach dem'.Anant begins saying letz rest sumwhere here as v maynot find dem today as sun is setting n v maynot find d way clear ahead to move further'

Proceeding further Anya r able to finda small house tree'.Cing d house tree Anant feels jovial n frisks out' Navya smiles hesitantly' Anant climbs d tree first n den gives his hand for navya to make her climb but navya will giva thought before climbing up n giving her hand to him as she keeps starring at him, Anant- Navya give ur hand, wats making u think deeply at dis moment haaan, navya smiles n gives her hand finally'

Cool breeze around d woods n Anant s enjoying n feeling every bit of d whether n scenario as he has lost in navya but navya being in a dilemma is feeling uncomfy even though she feels for him'Anant s gazing around d jungle but Navya on the other hand is shivering in cold n feeling hesitant infront of Anant'Anant notice Navya feeling cold n nears her n reveal Navya u can embrace me to feel urself in warmth in a husky tone.. Navya wide open her eye being blushy hearing his husky tone which makes her drool over him'.

Navya smile n say nop I can manage widout your help Anant, m okay' Anant gives a angry romantic look on her saying fine manage urself n I wont interrupt u Ms. Navya n lay in d corner of a house tree. Navya will be bit shocked at Anant's reaction thinking he s crazy. Navya said it all to Anant, but den she is feeling extreme cold which is unresistable n will be shivering like nything'Her hairs r flying out of cool breeze n some stray of hairs on her face which is making her irritated..she s trying to move it from her face but still she s struggling.. Anant on d other hand gives a glance constantly being romantic, thinking she s crazy'

Navya notice Anant glaring her romantically n gives a angry look thinking he s not helping her or asking whether she s feeling comfy or not' Anant notice Navya's feelings n on purpose he keep ignoring her as she initially refused to embrace her n now he wants her to struggle a bit.. Anant face on d other side n go to sleepy mode.. Navya wide opens her mouth at his reaction in anger n shock n assumes fine Mr.Anant, I will manage myself now'

Itz been a while now, Anant looks at Navya thinking wat she s doing now. Navya on d other side will be trying to pluck d leaves from d tree n will be lifting her foot highly as she cannot reach d branches for leaves standing on d edge corner of d house tree. While doing so she will be about to fall unnoticing d situation where Anant holds her waist from back n both will fall upon each other navya being on top of Anant.

Both r breathing deeply gazing into each others eye' Navya cuming to conscious gets hesitant n blushy as she s laying on top of him n Anant holding her ty8ly n her hairs r flying on his face' Navya tries to move but she s unable to do so n whispers Anant plz let me move blushily but Anant s still adoring her.. Navya reveals Anant plz leave me in a softer tone.. Anant easy his grip on her n navya try moving but again she falls on him as she lost balance while getting up coz of d improper placement of d wooden in d tree house..

Navya's lips s very close to Anant's wen she fell for d second time n both r lost absolutely.Both r lost in each other having liplock. Wen Navya opens her eyes as she gets into conscious mode all of a sudden n pull Anant n stand up in a confusion state of being kissed Anant.. Navya turn her blushy tensed face on d other side where she will be fidgeting.. Anant will be in a romantic silent mode at navya for a while n moves ahead n hold her waist from back n whispers softly near her earlobes Navya wat happened, r u alry8.. Navya will be breathing high n turn her face on d contrasting side as she s unable to face him' Navya reveals Anant watz happening with us' M totally scared of being in dis state n confused either.. Anant makes her face towards him holding her waist n whispers Navya y r u running away from me n urself .. U love me but being hesitant u r hiding urself n at d same time u r unable to hide either as u have lost in me n m lost to u'

Navya release herself from Anant's grip n moving on d other side say, m getting tensed Anant n Anant say wats making u tensed Navya, m wid u here, den y r u worried, y r u playing wid ur emotions Navya' Navya remains silent not able to answer him.. Anant holds her hand from back n pulls her forcely towards him n reveal u r in love wid me, dats y u r tensed'look into ma eyes navya, n speak up to ur heart content widout ny hesitation' Navya looks into his eyes n both r deeply into each other n Navya break up saying Anant I love u' n kiss him passionately n both will hava liplock..

After breaking d liplock Navya being extremely blushed tries moving away but Anant again pulls her towards him n asks I want a kiss again pointing his finger at his lips. Navya blushingly say no, not again n Mr.Anant, do u remember where r we' Anant yes v r in woods n m wid ma lady love being on a romantic ride in jungle. Navya hit his head smilingly n say, okay be serious n lets start of our way once dawn falls'

[No copy of updates]

Edited by rashvin - 11 years ago
-Divya.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awwwii di, ths s awwsomii, am juz ☺️ after reading ths.. too gud.. update next 1 soon.. Edited by -diva-shamya- - 12 years ago
Abommi thumbnail

Hi rashmi diπŸ˜ƒ  

Wow really Awesome update😳

Wow many liplock😍cute romantic part πŸ‘

Edited by Abommi - 12 years ago
ganganavya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb update dear awesome fabulous.keep up the good work dear
samrutha thumbnail