rads14 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for posting preethi πŸ€—
you did a lot of hardwork πŸ˜‰
I loved the interviews 😊
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
guys it is tellychakkar interview and links we cannot post here fear of topic getting closed

... the link posted in other thread

thanks for the TM who gave me the link πŸ˜Š
PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: rads14

thanks for posting preethi πŸ€—
you did a lot of hardwork πŸ˜‰
I loved the interviews 😊

anything for Rati and Mrunal πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

what to do people ask justification for -ve roles but not for +ve roles so he has to answer, he cannot be rude saying he donot want to comment on his characer... rightπŸ˜‰

I never liked Sameer character because he was khabab mei haadi for Inshi... but later knew he was no threat to them..

It was sad his character was ruined and completely negative, I felt for Mrunal then because whenever he goes out people would associate him as the negative character and the raptist in HD... I am sure not many actors would have accepted to play a rapist... I really admire for that he took it on to do it.
PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahkutty

I never liked Sameer character because he was khabab mei haadi for Inshi... but later knew he was no threat to them..

It was sad his character was ruined and completely negative, I felt for Mrunal then because whenever he goes out people would associate him as the negative character and the raptist in HD... I am sure not many actors would have accepted to play a rapist... I really admire for that he took it on to do it.

@ bold i cannot accept with you mahesh because people are not that childish these days not to identify what is real and what is reel...

actors are not open for bold roles keeping the image a side.. who really like to experiment with there roles..

about ruin of sameer character, yes i accept it... i feel though -ve character i want CVs to give more scenes to Mrunal because he is good at his acting either +ve or -ve, and use his talent onscreen but CVs are blind i can say that...

about threat πŸ˜† we may never know what twist CVs will give.. until HD runs there will always be a threat for INSHI
mahkutty thumbnail
about threat πŸ˜† we may never know what twist CVs will give.. until HD runs there will always be a threat for INSHI

right!

that is why still my hesistating to like him too much... CVs kab paalti maare... you never know...

agar raato raat.. Rishi lawyer aur Radhe assistant lawyer.. phir toh kuch bhi hosaktha hai..

one more thing.. I saw that pic of mrunal, ila, and rati... I was thinking may Ila bedi like Mrunal a lot... then fear crepted up she might bring him back again as positive character after he goes to jail...
PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahkutty

about threat πŸ˜† we may never know what twist CVs will give.. until HD runs there will always be a threat for INSHI

right!

that is why still my hesistating to like him too much... CVs kab paalti maare... you never know...

agar raato raat.. Rishi lawyer aur Radhe assistant lawyer.. phir toh kuch bhi hosaktha hai..

one more thing.. I saw that pic of mrunal, ila, and rati... I was thinking may Ila bedi like Mrunal a lot... then fear crepted up she might bring him back again as positive character after he goes to jail...

even sumit illabedi and rati pic is also there have you not seen it πŸ˜²
mahkutty thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

even sumit illabedi and rati pic is also there have you not seen it πŸ˜²

oh yes, seen it very famous pic.. Ila bedi was edited out from that frame by fans and Inshi pic was made...πŸ˜‰ no actually was surprised with that pic because Mrunal was negative and only expected the main leads with the producer but she chose to give equal importance to both Sumit and Mrunal with Rati..
PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmeen

anyone observed Rati invited mrunal for dance😳

yes yes meeeπŸ˜ƒ

i tried to catch the image but couldnot... i will sure try to take the prtscn and post here...
i was like OMG she invited Mrunal and the later dance moves of Rati and Mrunal what we see in SBB and SBS are followed πŸ˜³
kaya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs😊. very nicely written...liked all 3 interviews