Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Dex: Aah yes, why am i surprised? 

I have a feeling all of the participants of this MOTW have been dubbed the "bad kids" of the Bolly Section. Look at the view counts on this thread, I wonder how many silent readers there are. Nonetheless, their loss for not joining in the fun. 

Originally posted by: TintinleMechant

I have a feeling all of the participants of this MOTW have been dubbed the "bad kids" of the Bolly Section. Look at the view counts on this thread, I wonder how many silent readers there are. Nonetheless, their loss for not joining in the fun. 

Some of them were probably wanking off to everything that went in here. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
haha...Being a silent reader isnt fun at all.I was one for a month but eventually had to join in and the rest is history.

29330 views😎
Wow, 199 pages?!?!!  Now how would I find out if my questions have been answered? ðŸ˜†
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Scandalized stalkers and those who e-pee-d to read the thread in leisure...😆

Yes their loss, this thread is better than any r rated movie lol 
Campaigning for 2Direct is the best thing I ever did on this forum!😆 The views alone make it worth its while!Even the haters read it...that I'm sure of.🥳
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: eraser

Wow, 199 pages?!?!!  Now how would I find out if my questions have been answered? ðŸ˜†

I'm sure he did...Najam was good about answering everybody and everything! 😆

Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

Campaigning for 2Direct is the best thing I ever did on this forum!😆 The views alone make it worth its while!Even the haters read it...that I'm sure of.🥳

It was he rocked totally."...btw he never came nd I want answers ..."...gonna spmmmlol 
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yup, the amount of silent pervs reading this must be off the charts. I love how there have been some complaints. As ff people were forced to read this thread. hahaha.  

Edited by TintinleMechant - 12 years ago