Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I think sheee is funnyπŸ˜†...her posts are always funny and cute

another question...if you were a bollywood actor, what kind of movies you would make? action genre, rom-com or thriller

I'd make RGV kinda films if I was a director if an actor I'd only work in films that are RGV inspired, :)
Edited by 2direct - 12 years ago
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yay, I am the funniest, even though some people dont think that I have a sense of humor.
Okay 2D. I am back with more. Like I said...mein chodne waali nahn hoon.😎 This is Risque level 2.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

KIDS STAY AWAY AND DON'T READ------18 AND ABOVE ONLY.

1. If you could change the age  at which you lost your virginity, would you? Would it be younger or older and why?

2. Have you ever cheated on your girl? Did she ever find out, and if so, what happened?

3. Do you have a sexual fantasy no one knows about? If so, time to reveal it man...πŸ˜†

4. What Halloween costume you'd die to see on a girl? Don't say I dream of Jeannie.πŸ˜†

5. You watch po*n? If so...who is your favorite po*nstar? What do you like about her?

6. What is the ultimate no holds barred role play for you?

7. Submissive  or dominant? For you

8. Sadism or masochism?  For the girl

9. Would you ever go to a toy store to buy a vibrator for your girl on your own? Have you?

10. Has your girl ever walked in on you when you were jacking off? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: God.

^LOL... poor 2D, whatever little izzat that he may have had, is going down the toilet..

What?πŸ˜† You expected a cold fish type of questions from me... you should know me better by now...😳 πŸ˜† But he'll be fine...I already warned him, kya πŸ˜Ž
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Oh your questions Dexter. Lets see if 2D rises to 3D or gets reduced to 1D. πŸ˜†
2d: Congrats dostπŸ₯³

1)If u were kissing Bebo and all of a sudden a 12 yr old guy rushes into you and says "yeh tumne acha nahi kia Suneel" what would you do?

2)If you had 2 minutes to be with Bebo ,what would you do/say?

3)Chicken Biryani or Tandoori chicken?

4)Why did you choose 2direct as your name?

5)Your most embarrassing moment?

6)Your favorite Bushra Ansari one liner?

Toba Tek singh has always aroused my interest.Not that I've watched it but wohooo...you like the show...

7) Faislabad or Lahore?

8)British girls or American?

9)If you had to create a love story with a villain with IF members in it.
Who will they be?What will be the story?

10)Girl coming towards you or going away from you,what do you prefer (direction wise)?
@RTH: I have full faith in 2D...and if he disappoints then I will turn him into 1D myself.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@God: Whatever...they are not that explicit...only level 2. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
ChutiymSulphate thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Oh your questions Dexter. Lets see if 2D rises to 3D or gets reduced to 1D. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks yaar, and I adore Preity...and yes im a chatterbox and socialbee in real...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yet put on a Salman or Akshay movie...no worries...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Niceee πŸ˜†

Okay 2direct - Smelly but good-looking feet OR ugly but lovely-smelling feet?